• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do girls love entps so much?

Codex

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I've disliked nearly every entp I've ever meet/have had an interaction with. I can't keep up with their energy, humor, and general existence.

PalebloodHunter

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I don't believe in fwb. I don't believe in hookups. But, I also don't believe in relationships.

Everything ends. Everything has an expiry date. (as per research, love has an expiry date of 2 years. Surprisingly, I've never had a relationship longer than that. Though I did love my cat, Suzuki Honda Civic, far longer than that)

I do operate on the honeymoon period. I will love you more than anyone you've ever loved. I'll give you pleasures more than anyone has ever done. I'll treat you as you are the only one. But, I cannot, for some reason, commit.

Also, I'm drunk right now. So pay no heed to this.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
They are really smart , quick and always fun. Enough to say. ;)

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They probably are looking for a guy who can write a sentence properly, I assume.

In all honesty, I don't think girls like a type of MBTI more than the other. Seriously, this shit is not type related.

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
If you arrange ENTP you get the word PUSSY. Whoops...

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think ESTPs generally get more tail than ENTPs.

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What?? The trolls of mbti? Since when were they considered that desirable? 😜

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everyone knows we ENFPs guys get all the pussy. No one escapes the ENFPness.

I'm sad and lonely and have been celibate against my will for years please someone give me a pity fuck!!!!PLEASE

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
" why do girls love entps so much?"

i noticed that when ever i ask a girl what type she would love to date most of them say entp and has entp in there lists girls why do you love entps so much?

Another stereotypical propaganda.

It's not about being ENTP. Type has nothing to do with it.

It's about you.

While you're worrying why these women don't flirt with you or show any kind of interest, other men who are confident, secure and straightforward are dating women. Keep complaining why other people are going on dates, and you'll stay single all your life.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
" why do girls love entps so much?"

Another stereotypical propaganda.

It's not about being ENTP. Type has nothing to do with it.

It's about you.

While you're worrying why these women don't flirt with you or show any kind of interest, other men who are confident, secure and straightforward are dating women. Keep complaining why other people are going on dates, and you'll stay single all your life.

Who wants a woman that can be manipulated that easy? ;)

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What?? The trolls of mbti? Since when were they considered that desirable? 😜

Entps have cool type descriptions. Brainy, creative, funny, easy going, social etc. Qualities which are considered prime for daring material. Add to it entps are quite cool when associated from a far.

It's in the long term their irresponsibility , immaturity, never admitting mistakes etc turns you off.

But form a far entps are indeed the cool daring material.