• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do girls love entps so much?

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
Ultimately girls will date entps for their crazy person Appeal
And marry ntjs for the Dorian Grey experience.

you can't beat a good sex dungeon

This_zpsmpmxtwdh.gif

You edited this Mr. [MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION]. Stinker. The approval is for the original "NTJ's for their sex dungeon, you can't beat a good sex dungeon" :)

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTPs are good talkers.

They are interested in anything and anybody, open-minded, adventurous, confident, independent, and quite unpredictable. Most girls dig that.

But I would not choose to date an ENTP. Been there, done that. They are great buddies to hangout with, but not appealing to me at all (anymore) as romantic partners.

Why?

Lack of emotional depth, jack of all trades but quite likely master of none, argumentative, spread too thinly, scatter-brained.

I'd most likely choose to date xNFx

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lack of emotional depth, jack of all trades but quite likely master of none, argumentative, spread too thinly, scatter-brained.

Those what the problems with my ENTP 7w8 husnand are all around :laugh: he's so much fun to be around and has incredible sense of humour, but we lack good communication when it comes to handling problems, so scatter brained, so quick tempered, and is not well developed on Fe, an ENTP with well developed Fe is so much better

Permabanned
ENTPs are good talkers.

They are interested in anything and anybody, open-minded, adventurous, confident, independent, and quite unpredictable. Most girls dig that.

But I would not choose to date an ENTP. Been there, done that. They are great buddies to hangout with, but not appealing to me at all (anymore) as romantic partners.

Why?

I'd most likely choose to date xNFx

Yep, we shall now proceed to graveyard thread

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Personally, I find ISTP's, INTJ's and INTP's also very compelling so don't get discouraged thinking introverts aren't also valued or that regardless of type you might not have something to offer as a distinct individual :shrug:

STPs are absolutely among my favourites!!

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
STPs are absolutely among my favourites!!

Me too! So far I have found (especially the men) SO hilarious but also CLEVER. Actually, the women too now that I think on it.

I was a bit prejudiced about ESTP's before - ashamed to admit - but am wading further into that pool...

Puffypolma

Bizarre Love Triangle
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My British ex is ENTP and I still think he is cute.

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My ENTP ex was a Swede. I wouldn't describe him as "cute".

But open-minded and always positive, indeed, he was.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
This_zpsmpmxtwdh.gif

You edited this Mr. [MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION]. Stinker. The approval is for the original "NTJ's for their sex dungeon, you can't beat a good sex dungeon" :)
Yeah i thought it was a tad repetitive

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
We're liked for the initial appeal until the other person seeks to change us as in mold us to their own preferences. Typically we don't comply and we're not liked anymore. :cry:

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
This_zpsmpmxtwdh.gif

FINE, you win.
*mumbles about witches*

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Can there be too much sex dungeon (laughs)

Btw, I edited my own post after and then felt like a hypocrite doing it :)

Why? Technically if i said something its quotable.
This is the internet. The ghosts of posts past are but a click away.

Esp. if you work for the NSA.

you know these shows where they come into some hoarders place and force/convince them to get rid of all their shit?

I'd love to see an episode like that in intelligence services .
"What? Even my spy satellite network? BUT I NEED IT"
[MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION]