• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do girls love entps so much?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That is a dirty dirty lie and you know it.

You caught me. Whatever am I to do now? My reputation has been shattered. You heartless fiend.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, I don't.

I think Donald Trump is a sick ENTP though. Everyone thinks he's ESTP. And I used to...but all these unrealistic ideas and blather without facts to back them up remind me of an especially creative (failed) used car salesman.

Maybe lots of girls are SFJ?

In America?

Dropping people into Mexico in porta-potties, though?

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
i just got the sense that lots of girls love entps because of all the other personality sites iv been on and reading other threads on there and alot of girls always adds entp to there list of types they like,but my initial thought would be that most girls would like enfjs,because they warm yet also strong willed?

i noticed that when ever i ask a girl what type she would love to date most of them say entp and has entp in there lists girls why do you love entps so much?

So, are you getting this data directly from girls OR is this the sense you get from online observation?

I find this hilarious only in the sense that you can openly go up to anyone, nevermind a girl, and just ask then what type they usually want to date.

If somebody came up to me as and asked me what my type of guy would be I'd be all like "tall, hazel eyes, handsome, sweet..." :D

Because this ^ :)

I can count on two hands the amount of times I have discussed with girl friends the MBTI types we are drawn to. But, the conversations about general personality characteristics and looks go on FOREVER.

Why ENTP's you ask [MENTION=23960]chado[/MENTION]? Overall they are personable, loyal, knowledgeable {have interests} in things cerebral and practical, confident but not usually overly arrogant, and are adventurous, imaginative and funny.

Look at the humour and brains that [MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION] [MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION] [MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] routinely display in their posts for further clarification...

Personally, I find ISTP's, INTJ's and INTP's also very compelling so don't get discouraged thinking introverts aren't also valued or that regardless of type you might not have something to offer as a distinct individual :shrug:

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I admit it, I'm a sucker for Ne-doms. They are funny, intelligent, and adventuresome, providing balance to my more somber and cautious Ni-dom personality. I can't tell you if most women are into ENTPs or not, since every woman has different preferences, but one thing's for sure is that the majority of women are into smart, kind men who are so self assured and can get things done. These traits are largely found in ENTPs, and so..

c57.gif

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP's are smart yet vulnerable. So it's the instinctive desire of people to both rely on as well as being able to manipulate other people.

At least that would be my answer if your premise would in fact be absolute truth. But it isn't; there are many girls who like many different types of people for an even far greater number of different reasons.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So, are you getting this data directly from girls OR is this the sense you get from online observation?

I can count on two hands the amount of times I have discussed with girl friends the MBTI types we are drawn to. But, the conversations about general personality characteristics and looks go on FOREVER.

Why ENTP's you ask [MENTION=23960]chado[/MENTION]? Overall they are personable, loyal, knowledgeable {have interests} in things cerebral and practical, confident but not usually overly arrogant, and are adventurous, imaginative and funny.

Look at the humour and brains that [MENTION=5643]EcK[/MENTION] [MENTION=71]JAVO[/MENTION] [MENTION=25403]ZNP-TBA[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] routinely display in their posts for further clarification...

Personally, I find ISTP's, INTJ's and INTP's also very compelling so don't get discouraged thinking introverts aren't also valued or that regardless of type you might not have something to offer as a distinct individual :shrug:
Plus we bring a relatable kind of precision to life.
For example it's important to point out that the quote below is ordered from left to right and from most to least awesome.

Look at the humour and brains that @EcK @JAVO @ZNP-TBA and @phobik routinely display in their posts for further clarification...

A chart would give us even more of an insight but I'll leave that to my INTP comrads.

anyway... back to work:ninja:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
I think part of it is because ENTPs tend to be a little more unique than many types, and to express this so that it is more recognizable. Sometimes I'm a different person each week. :hexer:

And now on to my more insightful responses...

they have big dicks but don't need to advertise they have big dicks unlike estps who say they have big dicks but don't.
Interesting correlation. I wonder if ENTP-ness [please say out loud for full effect] causes an increase in size, or does having a larger penis cause ENTP-ness?

I personally get along with ENTPs great until something weird happens (like accidentally tying their girlfriends to my bed and fucking the shit out of them-- oopsy) after which they decide they hate me forever.
It was truly an accident. :sorry:

Plus we bring a relatable kind of precision to life.
For example it's important to point out that the quote below is ordered from left to right and from most to least awesome.
Ha ha... it's slightly out of order then. :coffee:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Is [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] an NTP? :freaked: :sick: You shouldn't out someone like that [MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] ;) You have to let someone admit their weakness at their own time, when their ready. It's like, the first step to self-help and stuff.

Permabanned
Is [MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION] an NTP? :freaked: :sick: You shouldn't out someone like that [MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] ;) You have to let someone admit their weakness at their own time, when their ready. It's like, the first step to self-help and stuff.

ISTJ's aren't shaken by rumours ezly

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a guy but I like ISFJ's. They are warm and fuzzy and generally have good credit ratings.

good credit ratings are a solid asset

Virgo1987

MBTI Type
Infp

Interesting.

I'm so new to this stuff. All my life on and off I'd check the zodiac signs and things like that, but I had no idea about personalities. I never really cared to be honest.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Overall they are personable, loyal, knowledgeable {have interests} in things cerebral and practical, confident but not usually overly arrogant, and are adventurous, imaginative and funny.

I admit it, I'm a sucker for Ne-doms. They are funny, intelligent, and adventuresome, providing balance to my more somber and cautious Ni-dom personality. I can't tell you if most women are into ENTPs or not, since every woman has different preferences, but one thing's for sure is that the majority of women are into smart, kind men who are so self assured and can get things done. These traits are largely found in ENTPs, and so..

Definitely agree with both of the above, even the admission part (and maybe minus the "somber and cautious") :D. Interestingly enough, I never considered INTP at all until yesterday when I came across an interesting one. There are some similar draws, but I do think (given the choice) I prefer ENTP-- depending on the individual, of course. ;)

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Ultimately girls will date entps for their crazy person Appeal
And marry ntjs for their sex dungeon.

you can't beat a good sex dungeon