• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

guys if you were a girl and girls if you were a guy......

chado

MBTI Type
infp
guys if you were a girl what type of guys would you go for?,just picture yourself as a girl and what type of guy would you most likely go for,and which mbti type for me personaly if i was a girl id go for cute organized guys prefebly enfjs because i loike there blankness they have
and girls vice versa?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I was a dude, I'd be a full blown twink, and go get slammed by an ENTP man.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I'ld shoot myself if I were a girl, to be of help to mankind !

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, like, that depends. Would I keep my personality and sexual preferences as a guy? I feel like I'd be a really hardcore badass dom.

I'd go for shy, elegant, sweet girls. ISFJs, ISFPs, and INFPs, probably. But I think that, just once, I'd have a steamy affair with an ENTJ chick who was always arguing with me.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:pumpyouup:

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
If I were a guy, I'd keep my original orientation. I already say I'm kind of a gay guy inside a woman's body. I'm comfortable being a girl, but if I could get to be born again and choose my biological gender, I'd choose to be a guy (though when I think of all the possible things I could do with male genitals, I think I'd be dangerous to be around, haha).

Rant aside, the only thing that would change would be my body, I'd keep being me, with my personality, my strengths and my weaknesses, so I'd go with the personalities I like the most now (INTP, ENTP, ISTP, INTJ, and ENFP if I'm in a good mood).

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As a person who is attracted to both sexes....nothing would change. I pull quality regardless. ;)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hahahahAHHAHAHAHAhh irony

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Maybe you should go and love yourself.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
if i was a girl id go for cute organized guys prefebly enfjs because i loike there blankness they have

I hope you tagged every single ENFJ on this forum so you can tell them all about how adorable their blankness is.