• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

guys if you were a girl and girls if you were a guy......

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would never leave the shower.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have a female friend who is an ESFJ. She's very independent, motivated, nurturing, beautiful, feminine, lots of fun, an amazing cook, very energetic, very social. We are exact opposites in personality and in typology, and I think most ESFJs would drive me nuts or totally bore me. However, she has a lot more emotional and intellectual depth than I initially gave her credit for and our friendship is very solid. I've always said I would marry her if I were a man. I'm not sure an ESFJ is really my type, but if I were a man I think I'd be pretty attracted to women like her.

And you want to be a psychologist? Even an engineer is wiser than that :)

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
hmm if I was a guy. I think I would have fun with this. Id so be wearing those muscle tank tops alot or go shirtless on a warm day. and wear those beach style swim shorts. Still be into sports but even better at competing in it.

I think the difference I'd prefer in a woman. I prefer F's type. so Id go for a IXFP's and IXFJ's (Or Camilla Belle for example but not sure what her mbti). Even EXFP's probably. I'd be more comfortable with a woman being really affectionate or touchy with me than a guy. Huggy and cuddly bonus. I'd prefer sweet good girls (not into the naughty, dirty types at all male nor female) with long or medium length hair. Bit into fashion or dress a certain style. Other wise other traits not different than type of relationship id want to be with a guy (Honest, goofy, laid back, best friend relationship, traveler etc.)

Trash Panda

Retired
If I was a guy I'd be just a Normal straight guy.. Probably still into the same kinds of women that I am now as a woman.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nothing much would change except the amount of pee there is suddenly on the floor.

Oh and id take a women out on a date i always wanted. Because honestly. Men are the least creative fuckers out there

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I would see how far I could urinate from a distance.

Enneagram
9w1
Probably a man to take care of me. =^.^=

Ehh, actually, I'm not the type to be protected... I'd much rather have a relationship of fun infantile activities as I do now. No Beta "aggressor/protector and his victim/sweet princess" relationship here, just a relationship of mutual pleasure and enjoyment. I think I could be with either gender as long as they're androgynous enough, because androgynous people are usually those I get along best with.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The internal qualities I'm attracted to in men transfer to women - intelligence, kindness, creativity.

From what I understand, testosterone tends to create more certitude in thinking, which is something I've been observing in men more lately. It amazes me that people can feel so comfortable in their perspective, even when it's clearly just one perspective. Men tend to seem rather certain of how they live, what they think, what they believe, how to solve the problem. I often wonder what it would be like to see the world that way.