• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do men & women of the same 'type' have equal outcomes?

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't think you're 1w9 for any mbti type. They're painfully serious people. Unless you're like really unhealthy which even that doesn't make sense. :shocking:

2w3
3w2
6w7
7w6
7w8
8w7
Are your possible enneagram types.

You sound ExxP to me for now. Will have to check in later.

The funny thing is, I have no feelings. So, to be an ExxP of any kind... would mean I'd have to have feelings first. We're connected to 7 and can use it anytime, but we try to be honest about our expressions. "1w9" are dull and serious, maybe you should check in how serious they can be. We're very intelligent.. including social games.
We know that if we appear nice, you will like that, and that's the point. If we express ourselves any other way, would sound cold. We're not.
We just don't have feelings to back us up. Some INTJs in general will admit, that they are cold. This in itself is a feeling. 1w9 have no temperature.
(I would like to see how INTJ 1w9 act :blush::blush::blush:)
That is why it's easy for us to point out wrong because we don't attach feelings, unless it goes against our moral code. We're cool headed even after that.
An unjust or unfair situation will bother us; but we can see the big "picture" and throw in different variants. It's not always about the details, but all the details. (hope that line was understandable)

We don't want to be bad or evil, though we may appear to be...not everything that appears evil, is evil, and not everything that appears good, is good...we know as perfectionists.
That's why we're hated so much by some, we point out their secrets. These "feelers" will of course say things like, "That doesn't feel right." or "Why would you say that!"
May be instinctual variants, but we don't give a damn about our reputation. It's about our integrity. And that's what fucking hurts.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The funny thing is, I have no feelings

6e4.png

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
The funny thing is, I have no feelings. So, to be an ExxP of any kind... would mean I'd have to have feelings first.

Every human has feelings. Yes, even sociopaths. So either you are wrong, a robot, or you have some severe mental issues.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Every human has feelings. Yes, even sociopaths. So either you are wrong, a robot, or you have some severe mental issues.

Okay, since every human has feelings, then when we (1w9) feel, we don't associate ourselves with the feeling but over contemplate it. Yes, this will sound mentally ill, but we hear our feelings as an option; not a state of being. :mellow:

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So your argument here is that it should be fine that she can be any image she wants (or he) because she is behind a computer screen and therefore unaccountable?

I didn't know you guys were talking about me... awww :blush::blush::blush: