• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Ideal Partner

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That you have problems, a blind man can see, and what asexual means I dont understand. Doesnt even make sense, seeing that thread. I am just telling you I am 3500 miles away in Europe, that thing between us, prolly wont happen !

You miss the point. I get drained when given attention. Thank you for understanding.

(Edit: it's not that I "hate" attention...but whenever required to give an emotional response...I FAIL, I HAVE NO FEELINGS T_T
I CAN'T GIVE U WHAT U NEED T_T I AM SORRY, THIS HEARTLESS BITCH CAN'T EMOTE) my secret insecurity. T_T

Last edited:

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Someone who will help me loosen up and not have me dwell on the negative so much.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh dear, how sweet :wubbie:
But, are you the sweaty shirt, hairy fat guy?
Why don't you show her your muscles.... that'll probably impress her :happy2::happy2::happy2:

How I usually treat my Infp 6w5 babe: "Piece of gum stuck to my shoe, you will always be my baby, just for right now... SCRAM!!!! I really do love her, but if ya don't piss me off, then I won't treat u like trash.." Of course, this is an INFP thing :dry: Also, this is my way of training her not to "rely" on me. I want her to grow up and be independent.
She understands... and fangirls, over shit like that, as if she wants her future hubby to harsh and serious. STOP THAT, infps... leave those intjs alone. (she will get hurt once in a blue moon, so I am gentle with her)

If your lady is an INFJ 6w5... Idk about treating her harshly.
Hmm, expressionless, "don't give a fuck" face would be ideal.. maybe learn from the ISTPs?

But as an INFJ...:D... we love dirty humor, AS LONG AS IT'S NOT TOO WEIRD!!!!

I let u have of my original pick up lines:
"I have a question about your computer. How do I turn on your hormonal drive?" :alttongue:
Be smart about it, but don't scare her away. You're an ENTP, that should be easy ;)

She needs to know deep inside that you really love or else she won't be taking shit from u..
I feel like I'm describing a 5w4... Never mind, everything I say is invalid

You sound like a terrible misogynist, with a girlfriend who has low self esteem. Trash? Gum on your shoe? Dude, you are one of the last people I'd ask about finding my ideal partner.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The intelligence of INTP :wubbie:
The sarcastic strike of INTJ :wubbie:
The powerful mind of ENTJ :wubbie:
The big heart of ISFP :wubbie:
The big muscles of ESTP :wubbie:
The big mouth of ESFP :wubbie:
The shoe mark of INFP (personal stuff) :wubbie:
The long tongue of ENFP (very personal stuff) :wubbie:
The communication skills of INFJ :wubbie:
The play on words of ENTP :wubbie:
The glasses and beard of ISFJ :wubbie:
The craziness of ESFJ :wubbie:
The dick (tature) of ESTJ :wubbie:
The adventurous mind of ISTP :wubbie:
The warmth of ENFJ :wubbie:
The limits and shyness of ISTJ :wubbie:

The perfect man :blush:

Mole

Permabanned
Of course what we need to do is to learn to get along with someone who is not ideal. No one is ideal, not ourselves and not our partner.

And while we are at it, we might stop looking for a significant other and start treating insignificant others better.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I think this could be of use in this thread. Pretty interesting study with plenty of detials and concrete conclusions.

Link

Last edited:

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think I would know. o. o

In this case, it's not a matter of types but rather other influences... 95% of all types would not get along with me, and I think that certain types would only have a slightly higher chance of getting along with me than others so it's not an easy matter to predict.

Se is sexy and I like compliments, let's go with an extraverted Beta.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The intelligence of INTP :wubbie:
The sarcastic strike of INTJ :wubbie:
The powerful mind of ENTJ :wubbie:
The big heart of ISFP :wubbie:
The big muscles of ESTP :wubbie:
The big mouth of ESFP :wubbie:
The shoe mark of INFP (personal stuff) :wubbie:
The long tongue of ENFP (very personal stuff) :wubbie:
The communication skills of INFJ :wubbie:
The play on words of ENTP :wubbie:
The glasses and beard of ISFJ :wubbie:
The craziness of ESFJ :wubbie:
The dick (tature) of ESTJ :wubbie:
The adventurous mind of ISTP :wubbie:
The warmth of ENFJ :wubbie:
The limits and shyness of ISTJ :wubbie:

The perfect man :blush:

"It's not important, you could buy me a dozen roses, cards, words, but it does not affect me.
Be the most popular...no effect.
Be the most brilliant...no effect.
Be the most financially successful...no effect.
Be the most physically stunning...no effect.
Be the most persistent...no effect.
What does affect me is your smile and your desire for my smile." ~Secrets of the Heart

Don't ask what this has to do with the above... I, just, never mind. lol
Oh, the perfect love. :hug: