• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What types of relationships do you have with different types?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's interesting to me to see the dynamics between the different types. Theres a lot of singled out relationships threads... natural partners etc.

So for myself I will start with a gender overview by saying that I usually get along a lot better with men in general. The women that I do get along well with platonically tend to have very strong personalities, I feel that many 'girly' women find me too intense or heavy or serious.

Of the women I do get along with I find ExTJ's hold their own really well and I have an admiration for their having their stuff together in a way thats out of reach for me. I do like to spend time with these women they also make me feel well protected.

INFJ girls are some of the very few softer women I can get along with. Ofc not all of them. I have had two friendships with INFJ women who just blow my mind. I feel even when I do not communicate with them verbally I can tap into some other spiritual plain with them in some alternate universe. This has a very soothing effect on my soul and is quite magical. They seem to be women who I am slightly in love with again on a different level, not really sexual, seems to transcend that.

ESFP women can be super fun to be around and I find them to be caring and sweet too, though I do not normally find we have very deep connections, they do seem to be loyal and honest friends which means a lot to me.

ESFJ women can be really comforting to me, I love me some fe at times especially the caring feed me up and give me a blanky kind. These relationships tend to fair very well for me when I feel low, they are very dependable and great in a crisis.

IXFP Women I get along well with, if I can crack them :smile:, very difficult for me to get to know, i imagine because of my being intense etc, maybe i just frighten many of them off.

INTX women I value from afar, I just don't know many IRL but online I find they have some amazing contributions which i appreciate and learn from. Interaction does seem to be limited but I'm pretty sure there is some mutual understanding. My sister is most likely INTP and much as I love her I do find her to be cold towards me at times, I also know that it's not intentional and that she tries really hard to connect with me and do things she feels are important to maintaining our relationship. In saying this my sisters best friend is likely INTJ and I get on with her really really well. She has a close knit group from school and I always got along best with this particular friend of hers.

ENFX women I don't usually get along with at all for some reason. Some I really love but friendships seem quite strained, I often find them to be really manipulative- maybe I come across the same to them. :huh: But then there are some like Valafaye who i dig and just find we are often on the same page in most threads here, and i get along really well with on vent etc... so I do dig some... just not that many, maybe more so the emotionally mature and balanced ones.

Not sure if I missed any types out here.

Romantically I have tended to be attracted to ISTP and INFJ women, and introverts in general It is more uniform that romantic attraction to men. Which is interesting.

Ugh long post, will maybe come back and address non female relations next. Be interested to hear from others.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
For friendships:
INTJ I usually quite like. I find them intriguing and deeply intelligent, and their ~mysterious introvert thing is really appealing to me. For some reason I always grow closer to them than any others, and some of my closest friends are INTJ men.

INFJs are intriguing as well, they're definitely a natural match but I struggle with their inability to assert themselves and I find them a little cold.

ENFPs are so confident and fun, and I definitely admire their boldness. I definitely prefer ENFP men to women though.

ENTJs are like me but intense, and I find they really get me more than most.

INTPs I like - great conversations, great friendships but I find them a little too flighty sometimes.

ISFJ women I find very kind and much more in tune with themselves than I am and I generally get along well with them, as long as I'm cautious about what I say and make a conscious effort to take their feelings into consideration.

ENTP women I adore because they're so bold and blunt and everything I admire and model myself after. With the men I tend to form ridiculously great bonds with them too, my closest friend right now is an ENTP and I <3 him.

ISFJ women I find very kind and much more in tune with themselves than I am and I generally get along well with them, as long as I'm cautious about what I say and make a conscious effort to take their feelings into consideration.

For ~luv:
ESFJ men are everything I need to be and I <3 them romantically.

ENTP men are probably what I need to start looking for when it comes to dating because it seems they're the ones I respect the most.

ENTJs I love, respect, and admire, and they can certainly tone me the hell down, which I like, but sometimes I find them too headstrong and you can't really have two forces constantly clashing. It's not a very sustainable long term thing.

ESTPs are fun and charming. I could see that one working somehow.

ENFJs are lovable - who doesn't like them?

INFJs/INTJs if they can stop being so in their own head I can certainly love.

No-gos:
ESFP women I don't tend to match well with. I find them too superficial.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFPs - We tend to start off as friends, but we eventually drift apart.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
I get along naturally the best with other NTPs, particularly INTPs.
My best friends growing up are an ESTP and ISFJ. I was/am outgoing and not shy like the ESTP but also more nerdy and relatively a little more introverted like the ISFJ. I'm basically a blend of their personalities to some degree.
I have a really close INFP female friend (We briefly dated, we turned out way better as friends though) who's laid back like me but very intense with her emotions but tries to hide it to people in general. We 'get' each other to a large degree. I also have an INTJ female friend who loves to debate/discuss things with me until she gets annoyed, lol.
I'm currently dating an INFJ female and so far the positive information out there about ENTP/INFJ relationships seems to validated in our relationship.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't really get along well with anyone... Lolz.

But really, for whatever reason I tend to have a hard time with FJ's, especially INFJ's. It is more them demanding a certain level of social... attentiveness and personable affect that I just dont always give off.

I like TJ's. I actually really appreciate INTJs. Just really enjoy talking to them more so than any other type probably. Don't know if we get along persay, but thats it on my end.

Introverts I probably have an easier time with than extroverts, but really tolerability can carry through any type.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I get along best with people I know as long as they don't bore me. :shrug:

Enjoy ESTP, INTJ, ENFP, ESFP, INFP, ISFP, usually a strange disconnect with ISTJ for some reason. I guess anyone really as long as it's a mature person.

Female a cross between friends and marriage...I don't really draw lines or anything. Except for dating and marriage. My only 2 lines. They all fall somewhere in the range.

Males usually I enjoy activities like jet ski, etc. As well as physical work. Just a let's do something because I have alot of differences in who I am then alot of typical men. I enjoy working on cars, houses, anything with my dad alot.

I enjoy that with women to, it's just not as easy to find

á´…eparted

passages
Overall good experiences: Green
Overall neutral experiences: Yellow
Overall negative experiences: Red

ESFJ - The type I consistently get along with. I can't recall ever having a major issue with one. At worst, we just don't mesh well and go each others ways. I have had quite a few ESFJ friends over the years, not many were deep, but lots nonetheless. If they are problems, we talk them out and they're solved incredibly fast.

ENFJ - I have a TON of them in my current friendship circle. Sometimes I feel this odd mixing with them, but I seldom ever have issues with them. The one I have had issues with was because he's also a 4.

ESTJ - I don't know that many, but the ones I do know I really like and respect. In some cases, some topics and situations need to be avoided, but that's not hard to do. My father is honestly the only major ESTJ I have had issues with. They tend to respect me a ton as well.

ENTJ - I usually do really well with them... so long as we don't "cross the streams" in effect, THEN it gets feisty. One in particular got along great and worked together REALLY well... until we disagreed. It would be bad enough that it would make others around us uncomfortable. Generally speaking, ENTJ's and I make fantassssstic teams. One of my best friends is one.

ISFJ - Can't recall ever having an issue with one. I tend to have a "meh" reaction to them because they are so even keeled in my experience, and many recoil at my escapades so I can't forge strong bonds. One of my closest friends in college was one, but she was somewhat atypical for an ISFJ.

INFJ - I tend to have more issues with them than get along. You'd think I'd mix well with them, but in practice it doesn't work. I think a big portion of it is many of them are 4's an that enneagram genrally causes a lot of problems for me, so it's difficult to tell. Basically it's their tendancy to cling to their perceptions as if they are true by default that I don't mix with, and many get offended when it's poked. That said, I have had wonderful friendships with several over the years.

ISTJ - I really like ISTJ's as a general rule, and we make a really great team assuming they aren't too private and restrained. Despite all our differences, we somehow come to the same conclusions a lot of the time, and the fact that we operate totally differently and get to the same point generates a ton of mutual respect. I've had many ISTJ friends over the years. That said, this type can ROYALLY piss me off if they are insulated to the world around them due to their own logical systems.

INTJ - Hit and miss for the most part. Sometimes we get along great and bring a lot to the table for each other. A curious pattern I have noticed is some of the greatest teachers I have had have been this type, and have taken me under their wing. A very close friend of mine was this type. One problem though is if they like me a lot, they sometimes try to get too close, and it repells me. There's a subset of INTJ's that just HATE me.

ESTP - Usually we get along very well, but we rarely have common interests so it ultimately is kind meh. I rarely have problems, but rarely connect beyond a transient surface interaction.

ENTP - Bad. They can tick me off SO bad if I have to work with them. I have never been close with one for a very long time period. I can make things work well enough, but the vast majority of the time I am just rendered mad at them for not following structure. Or worse, disregarding it just because. Even if their methods work, I have to strain to turn a blind eye to it. Sometimes they are just beyond annoying and too attention-grabbing. If it weren't for the fact that I can occasionally make it work and communicate with them to smooth things over, I'd say they were the worst.

ESFP - Mostly good, but I don't have all that much experience with them, despite the fact that one of my best friends in college is one. The few I have known though are great. We have lots of fun together. They can wear me out, but they're one of the few times that can get me involved in physical banter.

ENFP - Mixed. I have had tons of ENFP friends over the years, and one of my closest friends in high school was one. We can have tons of fun together and up in mad adventures and memories for life. However, a number of them I meet piss me off pretty bad, or they snap at me out of nowhere (often citing me being controlling). This type often frequently loves everyone, even bad individuals, and that is a one way ticket to me losing respect.

ISTP - Mixed. I know very few, generally get along ok with them, but there tends to be little common ground and the vast majority are too quiet for my taste. Haven't had any long-term bad experiences, but lots of insta-nope experiences where we leave each other alone.

INTP - Bad. I have had the most problems with this type bar none. Two individuals I began to have a friendship with eventually hit a point where they get mild upset with something I do, refuse to talk, and then blow it massively out of preportion. The habit of making everything a debate or argument is something I can't put up with.

ISFP - Mixed. I get along with them alright, and have been close friends with one before. I can be a bit bored of them, and they can be touchy, but they can also be a lot of tun.

INFP - I have had a lot of problems with them, but at the same time have met wonderful individuals. The person I have been friends with for the longest is one, and nothing will break our friendship. I think the vast majority of problems I have had with this type stems from 4 stuff.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know like 3 ESFJs, and they're all very different.

ESFJ #1 is one that I don't talk to much, except when she decides to hang out at lunch. She's kinda judgemental, and likes to gossip. She was interesting to hang out with in seventh grade, but now she's boring.

ESFJ #2 I thought this one was a thinker at first, but recent conversations convinced me that she's a feeler. She's a very nostalgic and nerdy, and we spend most of our time together talking about tv shows. I have no idea why we're friends since we don't like the same fandoms, but she's nice to be around. The only thing I don't like is how easily offended she is, and she's one of those people who believes what her family believes without her own thoughts/research.

ESFJ #3 She's very small talky, but otherwise a good person to have conversations with. Very optimistic and friendly. You really can't hate her.

Theoretically I wouldn't expect to like Fe types since I hate talking about feelings. I just zone out whenever they do unless I can tell that it's very important to them.

NPs tend to like me for some reason. They also tend to finish my sentences.

My INFP friend is the most messed up person I know, and always comes up with sick, yet intriguing ideas. She also likes anime, so we recommend series to each other, and then talk about them. We were once both on the verge of tears talking about Death Parade. She's kinda annoying to work with since she doesn't always think things through in a realistic way.

Pretty much all of my friends are feelers, and I don't have much to say about other types. I haven't identified any NJs besides my mom.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] it's interesting that you guys show deep appreciation for SJs and Fe types respectively since there are people here who think you are those types. I wonder if that says anything about the influence people we get along with have over us. :thinking:

Will make my own list when I work up the energy. :D

á´…eparted

passages
[MENTION=20829]Hard[/MENTION] and [MENTION=24479]themightyfetus[/MENTION] it's interesting that you guys show deep appreciation for SJs and Fe types respectively since there are people here who think you are those types. I wonder if that says anything about the influence people we get along with have over us. :thinking:

Will make my own list when I work up the energy. :D

Considering that E1 is correlated with SJ, and E2 is correlated to Fe, and our enneagrams are uncommon for our types, it sort of makes sense. With me anyway, I see a odd-sort of common ground, and I often see them having qualities I should strive for.

elcie

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISFJ and ESFJ - some of the people I'm closest to are these types. However, in general, a lot of people of these types seem to hate me - for example my ESFJ sis-in-law, who basically hates my guts, although she denies there is a problem, it's really obvious. :shrug: I don't have many friends but I usually have to look outside these types to find someone non judgmental enough to accept me...

ISTJ - hit and miss lol. Sometimes their insensitivity is just gobsmacking, and we often don't have that much in common to talk about. But then one of my very favourite people is ISTJ.

INFJ - some I adore, others...just feel like they are too intellectual/detached and too cold for me to like.

ENFJ, INFP, ENFP - we get along, from a safe distance...a couple of INFPs I am very fond of atm...

INTP - I like them for how interesting and enthusiastic they can be, and how much I can learn from them, but I don't think we would ever be close...

ENTP - these people can be so magnetic! a healthy ENTP is just the most wonderful person...

ISFP and ESFP - can be so sweet, caring and non judgemental and these are people I'd like in my life more I think.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i've talked about this before but my general social world has been sooo filled with FPs for years.

(I wrote a lot whoops)

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ: I tend to get along best with non-materialistic e3 types. E1 & e2 types feel a bit foreign to me.

ENFP: I think that they truly care about me but I feel very judged if I seem to care too much about how other people are doing or if I don't seem to take a strong enough position to their liking.

INFJ: interesting but intimidating.

INFP: Usually good until I hit one of their unverbalized values but then almost always work it out.

ENTJ: for some reason, I seem to really gravite toward this NT type the most.

ENTP: Neutral, I get impression that they find me somewhat interesting but a "stick in the mud"

INTJ: neutral, I am afraid that they are judging me negatively but typically they seem to tolerate/like me.

INTP: pretty good. They enjoy poking fun at what I say and like to get a rise out of me. Similar sense of humor.

ISFP: I ABSOLUTELY adore this type.

ESFP: This type is very fun.

ESTP: No idea

ISTP: no idea

XSFJ: Usually feel constantly judged.

ESTJ: neutral, micromanagers but peacefully coexist

ISTJ: Pretty good. They enjoy poking fun at what I say and like to get a rise out of me. Similar sense of humor. I am afraid that they are judging me negatively but typically they seem to tolerate/like me.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The mentors is my life have been ExxJ's. An ENTJ and an ESFJ respectively.

The ESFJ was really, really great at deftly handling people who argued with him or challenged him. He could maneuver around their issues and win them over. Where I would have told most to go to hell, his stance was, "you could go to hell but you don't want to do that, so follow me" lol!

ENFP - my SO, one of my closest friends is one. I have a strange relationship with them. Distant but close. I like their down for anything mentality. Not counting my SO, I wouldn't say I have deep connections with them but the connection is perplexingly strong and steady. I have dated both these people, Fwiw.

ESTP - One of my closest friends. Used to be closer but his gf didn't like me hanging around. He is low key. Easy. Funny. We used to help each other work on our cars/motorcycles. Still call each other for that stuff or meet at a bar for drinks on occasion.

ESFP - I love them. I love making them laugh. It's like having an audience of one and they really do light up a room. The ones I know aren't like the loud, partying stereotypes but sensitive, bubbly, light-hearted, funny people.

ISFP: My childhood best friend. Don't know any now.

INTP: ? Don't know any.

ISTJ: peacefully co-exist as long as we each have our respective spaces.

ENTP - I love or grrr. Not even hate but just...grrr. They can be like a dog with a bone when it comes to their single-mindedness. Have you ever played fetch with a dog and grew tired of it and tried to stop playing so you throw the ball and go into another room? ENTPs always find you to bring it back to play again. The only other type besides ENFPs that can get me out of the house. Maybe it's because I know those phone calls and texts won't stop until I do, so I might as well go out. Best friend of 16 years is one.

ENFJ - I really love them or really don't. No in between.

ISTP- I play pool with one. That's the guy I play pool with. We both consider each other extremely good friends who talk maybe once every 3-6 months. It works.

INFJ's - Too gentle for my tastes but at the same time cutthroat like a MFker! I wouldn't want to piss one off. Doesn't work for me romantically. We are too different that it takes work to maintain, too similar to seek it out. If a guy likes me, they are probably INFJ, tho. I seem to attract them easily.

INTJ - I enjoy working with them. They are a perfect foil. Good dark humor. I just like INTJ's. I think we would mutually bore each other in relationships, tho.

ISFJ - The most intense magnetic/sexual attraction I've had with any type aside from an ENTP. Just slaps you in the face. Who. Is. THIS?! Otherwise, I can't say I know the type well. Things always get too complicated or stalkerish. (Sorry, that is just the ISFJ's I've known).

ESTJ - I only know two and they are just *really good people*. Just solid. Brash - yes. Talks out of their ass - yes. But the whole package is *usually* okay by me.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISTJs are love. ISTJs are life. All my fucking irl friends are ISTJs

I'd like to think I can get along with anyone as long as we have enough in common. In general I get along with Is more than Es, but if the E is particularly good at flowing the conversation and filling in the holes when I pull a blank on what to say then we get along swimmingly. Interestingly enough, most other xSFJs that I've met irl have a tendency to annoy me.

I tend to find myself being the lone F among all the Ts like what do y'all want with me how did this happen but it's ok because I love you.

Other than SJ family and friends I don't really talk to like basically anyone lmao. There's an ENFJ I know who's so fucking sweet and I love her to death but we never talk because we don't go to the same school anymore. Had an INTJ best friend as a kid and I was her sidekick/guinea pig. Nowadays I just talk to the same few people, like I can count using the fingers on one hand the number of people I have regular face to face contact with and they're pretty much all SJs (and ISTJs at that). I think I need an Ne-dom to come crashing through my window and teach me how to pull the stick out of my ass and live sometimes. Tickle my inferior Ne.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP: I know two male ENFPs that I get along with well but don't see often, and two female ENFPs; the first I've had great conversations with in the past but we've clashed over values, and the second I really adore and always love talking with but she's really flaky so it's not always easy to spend time with her. That, and she's pregnant now so she has other priorities.

INFP: I don't think I know any, actually. There's a chance that one guy I know might be INFP, or INxP at least. I wasn't close with him but I did like him. Now that I'm thinking about it, I had a childhood friend that may have been INFP and we were inseparable until he transferred to a different school.

ESFP: My best friend IRL. We always have a lot of fun together and really love weirding people out and "fucking shit up". She's been with me during good times and bad and I know we'll be lifelong friends. My only problem with her is that when I'm feeling bad I feel pressured to stay superficial around her and I find her annoying rather than fun like I usually do. I know another person who I'm not as sure of type wise but she's probably ESFP too and we were really close a few years ago and had a relationship like the one I have with with my current ESFP but we've grown apart. Lastly, I know an ESFP 3w2 who's different from the previous two 7 ESFPs and I'm only acquainted with, but we also have fun together.

ISFP: I know one that I'm very close with and we often hang out, doing or talking about anything. She has the stereotypical hippie ISFP vibe to her, and we even used to get high together. She also has really good taste in music.

ENTP: Mixed bag. In my encounters I've noticed two flavors to ENTPs - a more friendly and childlike type that I looooove (probably 7w6, and I have a couple of ENTP friends like this, one that I've known since childhood) and then a more aggressive or edgier type (7w8, and I have less experience with them and the experience I have had has been mixed).

INTP: Don't really know any. Well, there is one dude who's either INTP or ISFJ, but either way a huge nerd. We mostly talk about video games and I avoid anything morally related because we kind of disagree there and he can easily get mad. But mostly he's innocent and sweet, probably a 9w1. He's the type of person that repeats certain conversations on different days without realizing, but I never call him out for it. Ooooh, wait, there's another one who I'm sure is definitely INTP and also a 9. Similarily a sweet nerd.

ESTP: I've known plenty throughout my life, we just never connected. There are two that I liked most of all, though. One male ESTP that really intimidated me but was also pretty cool. And then a female one but I can't tell if she's ESTP or ESTJ. She's in my friend group with my ESFP bff and I love how I playfully piss her off and she playfully abuses me. Underneath her toughness, she's kind of sweet though. Both of them are 8w7.

ISTP: One chill ISTP 9w8 guy who I've hung out with plenty of times before. Similar to how I am with ISFP, but less of a connection.

ESTJ: My sister. She yells too much. lol

ISTJ: I had a childhood friend that was an ISTJ. We had a rocky relationship. I really liked talking to him but we also got into a lot of fights over things. We don't talk anymore. I also had an ISTJ English teacher that was really funny and socially aware. I think both of them represented the good and bad of opposite types.

ENTJ: I love ENTJs. They're no-nonsense but also nonsense at the same time. I only know one IRL and she's great. ENTJs are huggier than you think. :smile:

INTJ: More hit or miss. Some of them really piss me off and need to lighten up and stop being so pretentious. Others I'm really attracted to. But none do I know IRL, the pity. *wahhh*

ESFJ: Annoy the shit out of me. Go away. There's only one ESFJ I like but even he is too much for me sometimes.

ISFJ: I don't care for them. *shrug* xSFJ grannies are the worst because having to be socially acceptable around them is draining. Some of them are really warm, though, in a good way. Younger xSFJs I often find bitchy.

ENFJ: Don't know any.

INFJ: There was one who I was close with online but then I ended up hating his guts and didn't message him in months. But I did again recently, now that I've cooled off but he hasn't replied yet. Another I know online that I still talk to and they're great, except sometimes they don't always feel sincere, maybe the Fi-Fe difference. There's another I know IRL and we have an even bumpier relationship. Ultimately, I like them.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hard said:
This type often frequently loves everyone, even bad individuals, and that is a one way ticket to me losing respect.

Wow, I think I might actually be guilty of that. :rotfl: I definitely don't love everyone but my Ne always wants to keep an open mind and my Fi wants to know someone deeply even if we might disagree, etc.

á´…eparted

passages
Wow, I think I might actually be guilty of that. :rotfl: I definitely don't love everyone but my Ne always wants to keep an open mind and my Fi wants to know someone deeply even if we might disagree, etc.

It drives me crazy. As far as I am concerned it is possible to be TOO open minded. It shows a lack of discernment/filter that I regard as bad.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
///procrastination galore.

I will add on to this, but for now, I think I will start with ENFPs.

I think I know at least 2 ENFPs in real life, so I am going to talk about those two. I have a lukewarm relationship with them. They are sincerely good people. I trust their morals/internal compass. But on the shallowy surface, me and them are so different. They are definitely not couch psychologists. They get up and do stuff (like go for a hike, take a spontaneous trip for India to learn about the culture/people, spend a lot of time ...simply being "out"). So I like them because as they experience life, they learn so much and have a lot of valuable knowledge. However, I don't ever really feel close to enough to them; it's more that they are my "spiritual teachers," and I don't mind that at all... it's just that it's very disappointing because I'd expect to feel even closer to them because of their "spirituality". Instead, I feel like they just forget about me because I have nothing to offer them. It's interesting, because the first "confirmed" ENFP I have met called me her best friend at one point. I wish I had an ENFP parent, that would have been ideal for someone like me.

OK! On to Te people (I think my sister is ESTJ and a girl I did an internship with was most likely ENTJ ...or just simply type 8. My old roommate seems to be a Te dom. All are female). I lumped those people into a Te category because they all vibed the same to me. They could be other types (ISTJs or INTJs). At first, I feel like I deer in the headlights around them. My Fe wants to find a way to connect with them and I am more child-like and whimsical compared to them ...so I need to interact with them in a completely different way ...that I have yet to master. I just have to hope that they can tolerate/don't mind who I naturally am. If they are not immoral jerks then I end up really liking them. Even if they are immoral jerks in some way ...I still appreciate them, in some way. I wish I wasn't too afraid to seek out more interactions with them.

Also, I am quoting this from (the poster with numbers and letters M85lshdjefjfsdifihdf haha EDIT:: [MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION] !!! mostly because this description of ENTP is gold.

ENTP - I love or grrr. They can be like a dog with a bone when it comes to their single-mindedness. Have you ever played fetch with a dog and grew tired of it and tried to stop playing so you throw the ball and go into another room? ENTPs always find you to bring it back to play again.

Last edited: