• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Female ESTP and Male ENTP

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Curious as I know 2 people with common interests and both are very friendly and nice. Curious about this interaction style.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] ?

I haven't seen this play out, but I can only imagine the hijinks that would ensue.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
all of the fun... all of the trouble :ninja:

two people who feed off of each other's enthusiasm and both are in pursuit of adventure? two people who enjoy playing with ideas, going on detours and playing the devil's advocate? where do you THINK that sort of thing would lead? :laugh:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As I suspected. :devil:

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Se-Ti-Fe-Ni ESTP
Ne-Ti-Fe-Si ENTP

Both partners have the same second and third function. There's mutual understanding in each other. They look similar to observers. There's the obvious difference between the first and fourth function. The relations can be fun for casual hanging out. ESTP and ENTP are seen as partners in crime. However, partners never really take an interest to each other. Don't bother getting close to each other.

ESTP and ENTP are both logical types because of their preferences for Ti which is finding faults and inconsistencies. They both have third function which is extroverted feeling. The biggest difference is that ESTP prefer extroverted sensing which is experiencing and acting in the immediate context. ENTP have extroverted intuition which puts situation in proper context.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
one of the best dates I've been on was with an ENTP, but I wasn't really in a spot in life where I wanted to get into any sort of relationship... so much talking and walking and exploring tunnels and back allies and throwing rocks into the river and talking the entire time about EVERYTHING... there was something thrilling about spending time with someone who was also curious about absolutely everything and willing to follow the various paths that ideas could take AND who was willing to climb a random fire escape to the roof of a building in the rain just for the fun of doing so :)

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
one of the best dates I've been on was with an ENTP, but I wasn't really in a spot in life where I wanted to get into any sort of relationship... so much talking and walking and exploring tunnels and back allies and throwing rocks into the river and talking the entire time about EVERYTHING... there was something thrilling about spending time with someone who was also curious about absolutely everything and willing to follow the various paths that ideas could take AND who was willing to climb a random fire escape to the roof of a building in the rain just for the fun of doing so :)
That sounds so romantic <3

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sounds like a fun pairing!

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Curious as I know 2 people with common interests and both are very friendly and nice. Curious about this interaction style.

I think that here common interests are much more important component than the MBTI types.

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really wanna see this relationship more, and do they get romantic??? :happy2:
OR LIKE do they get really awkward with mushy gushy feelings... ARE THEY BONDING OVER THEIR SHENANIGANS???:devil:

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Good for short time adventure, not gonna work for something long-term.