• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTJ and INTJ Relationships

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes...i think that's why an intj/entj pair might work well. ENTJ's are the bosses and would respect the intj's plans and adopt them and even give them limited decision making powers and would enjoy smashing with cold empty stares into each others' eyes, paradoxically, something warm blooded to the nt which nf's might find hideously reptilian.
Unfortunately, you'd be hard pressed to find an INTJ who enjoys being bossed around.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I tried to imagine you trying to have said relationship with [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION], but had to stop because of the involuntarily sense of overwhelming dread.
Indeed.

Female INTJs are no more inclined to suffer fools gladly than their male counterparts. There are, of course, always exceptions.
Of course, but MBTI is limited to characterizing healthy individuals and does not account for mental illness.

One of my best friends is an ENTJ - not the same as a romantic relationship, but we get along fine. We can say anything to each other and have the most amazing and far-reaching discussions. One thing I've noticed is that all our rough spots are quite evident in our interactions, but neither of us cares.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:thinking:

The thing with ENTJs.... I absolutely hate them and love them at the same time. Their greatest strength is also their greatest annoyance to me. I think I envy them, they are work horses, because they get so much done. They might rush off (I hate that) to do something and bump their head (challenging people, when they placed themselves in that situation in the first place :doh:). But they get things done, that I love about them. I only have to sit down with them for a few minutes and you can see them getting excited and charging to go do something somewhere.

I absolutely hate and admire, how they inject themselves into a conversation and take over while driving their own agenda.

You know, Lenore Thompson has said that, Te assists Ni for the INTJ and that is something the INTJ will admire of the ENTJ and the ENTJ will admire the Ni of the INTJ. So that play happens. Almost like a turbo boost that each one gets for their Aux function.

I personally have always felt that if I could mount that damn work horse, the world would be our oyster.

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm witnessing two males in a INTJ, ENTJ realtionship right now, and it's going swimmingly. I do think gender does matter a little bit as well. One is more aggressive but in a frivolous way, (ENTJ) the other is just more cynical and humorous (INTJ) together with their powers combined they actually talk about emotion, in a odd uncomfortable way...but it works very well. They use the amount of energy they both want to put into talking about emotions, because they know it needs to be done. My INTJ friend seems very happy, and optimistic for once. They also bond hard core over video games. The end.

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
My ex fiance was an INTJ, we had the most stimulating conversations. I usually gravitate towards INTJ's but naturally it would never work because INTJ's tend to not do well in relationships. I found INTJ to be better as flings personally, or side partners.