• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ and ESFJ/ISFJ Relationships

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, but you just cocked your head to one side, figuratively, and ascertained the intended meaning.
You didn't assign the opposite of my meaning to the (remainder of) the sentence. /return volley>
The alternative was that you really do believe thinking types like to be misinterpreted. Were that the case, I would ether have to confiscate your INTJ card, or turn you in to the asylum. Occam's Razor applied.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The alternative was that you really do believe thinking types like to be misinterpreted. Were that the case, I would ether have to confiscate your INTJ card, or turn you in to the asylum. Occam's Razor applied.

Well...maybe if they have masochistic tendencies, which are in ascendance at the moment. :dry:
Or as a perverse "see I told you so" intending to confirm to themselves their own superiority through obscurity. extra-:dry:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It has been suggested that I link this thread here, which is so completely appropriate.

Dear Fe user