• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP and INFJ Relationships

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Explain positive punishment...i read S&M. Ball gag, whip, torture through pleasure. :shrug:

Not that, goober lol.

Reinforcement is to encourage a behavior and punishment is to discourage a behavior. Positive is by addition of objects, services, or conditions and Negative is by removal of objects, services, or conditions.

In example with ENTP, if I say and do nothing, and the ENTP does something amoral, then I continue to do nothing, but of the ENTP does something moral and I smile or talk to them following such, then I have utilized Positive Reinforcement. However, if when the ENTP does something amoral, I morally chastise them, then I have utilized Positive Punishment.

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=12103]Poki[/MENTION]

Picture I found describes it better. Not something I actively do consciously, but it is the cause-effect I can put into thought later.

Operant_conditioning_diagram.png

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=27890]Jeremy8419[/MENTION]

So your saying Positive Punishment is being noxious...aka...harmful, poisonous, or very unpleasant

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=27890]Jeremy8419[/MENTION]

So your saying Positive Punishment is being noxious...aka...harmful, poisonous, or very unpleasant

With concerns to basically saying I think they're doing something bad, yes. ESTJ Positive Punishment is having them recall bad things in the past.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
With concerns to basically saying I think they're doing something bad, yes. ESTJ Positive Punishment is having them recall bad things in the past.

I gor it..."awww, what a dumb fuck"...lmao..:D

Jeremy8419

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I gor it..."awww, what a dumb fuck"...lmao..:D

Well, in my lingo, it's more like hearing other people say "awww, what a dumb fuck at this," me thinking, "wtf, that's someone I like," and making the decision to either blame A: Myself, and choose to reinforce behaviors that will make other people not act out their feelings towards the person, or B: The individual, and telling them everyone thinks they're a dumbfuck at this and they need to do better without telling them how.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, in my lingo, it's more like hearing other people say "awww, what a dumb fuck at this," me thinking, "wtf, that's someone I like," and making the decision to either blame A: Myself, and choose to reinforce behaviors that will make other people not act out their feelings towards the person, or B: The individual, and telling them everyone thinks they're a dumbfuck at this and they need to do better without telling them how.

Yup, very J quality :D