User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    Ti

I don't tend to read into what things mean, honestly. I don't interpret one physical action as more sincere or disarming than another. People act / lie. That's not to say I'm untrusting, it's simply that I don't gauge intentions according to physical actions, and therefore one doesn't have more meaning than another to me in that way. I am not in their mind and I cannot know what's genuinely on it as they're doing it. Even "just lust / desire" may be an expression of their love, passion, and craving for closeness and intimacy. Likewise, a kiss on the forehead from them could be mostly void of meaning, just some thoughtless whim. It could easily be feigned affection as well. I don't add interpretations unless they verbally express what things mean coming from them. I simply enjoy the sensations and immerse myself in the emotions. When there is mutual trust and love for a romantic partner, every physical action is a meaningful experience because it's with them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    666 sx/sp

Sometimes it doesn't even take a kiss

He does this to me a lot and I just:

Likes Luminous, Hermit of the Forest liked this post

Enneagram
    461 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Se

I've only been forehead kissed once by a guy who was trying to have a one-night stand with me. So in that case, I don't think it really meant anything affectionate. I was too nervous and tense to enjoy it (he pointed out I was shaking a bit) so maybe he was trying to calm me down. He failed. Nothing happened after that.

I don't really think it means anything. I think a forehead kiss could be meaningful to me with the right person, but as a gesture I find it meaningless.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

Ugh. The entire OP just smacks of 鈥淭ypical female鈥 sentiment. *eye roll*

Can鈥檛 remember the last time I had a forehead kiss, probably from my Grandfather. He was great.
    鈥 Rise up and raise the iron roof off
    Now, Rise up and riot 'til the bomb drops
    Now, Rise up the time is right to sound off, so
    Rise with me, rise with me, rise with me (RISE UP!)鈥

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Yuurei View Post
    Ugh. The entire OP just smacks of 鈥淭ypical female鈥 sentiment. *eye roll*

Can鈥檛 remember the last time I had a forehead kiss, probably from my Grandfather. He was great.
    Indeed, but I can more readily see myself doing this than, well, many alternatives.
    鈥淎ll opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.鈥濃 Douglas Adams
    Likes Yuurei liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

They tend to be utilitarian, more top of the head kisses as the person kissing me is a foot taller. I don't fine it romantic, it's a bit paternal if I think about it long enough but mostly I don't care.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Novella liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I鈥檓 tall (5鈥9鈥), usually eye-level (or close to it) with my partners, so forehead kisses were never really a thing. Just cheek & mouth.
    Forehead would not feel romantic for me, but I can see how others might feel otherwise.

I once had a partner kiss all the big ugly scars on my face (I鈥檝e had several reconstructive surgeries from infections that left deep, disfiguring scars鈥 & this was before most were repaired), because I was so anxious/self conscious when he was that close-up to my face. It鈥檚 a sweet memory. One of many reasons we鈥檙e still close friends, despite being mutually incompatible as a couple [for completely unrelated reasons].
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes Powehi, Novella liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4W5

INTJ types are incredibly sweet under their many layers of intellect, resilience and stoicism. Gold nuggets.
    Meh, be who you want to be and I'll be who I want to be. No point in fighting over petty transgressions.
    Likes Firebird 8118 liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    279 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Novella View Post
    INTJ types are incredibly sweet under their many layers of intellect, resilience and stoicism. Gold nuggets.
    Awww - that鈥檚 nice to know
    鈥淭he world breaks everyone, then some become strong at the broken places.鈥 ~Ernest Hemingway

Johari: https://kevan.org/johari?name=~MS*ANGEL~
    Nohari: https://kevan.org/nohari?name=~MS*ANGEL~

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    "And then, raising my lids slowly and looking out from underneath my lashes, i captured him with my eyes"
    Likes Novella liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Population: 1 View Post
    I know I鈥檓 hopelessly in love with a woman when I hold her close and give her a forehead kiss. I鈥檝e dismantled the action to see it鈥檚 inner workings and for me personally it means it鈥檚 the closest I can get to kissing her mind, her soul, the very core of her being. It鈥檚 also a display of my willingness to protect her. It means I鈥檇 give my life for her.

I鈥檓 a hopeless romantic underneath. Sue me.
    Just out of curiosity, would you give your life for her if she were committing an act of atrocity such as going to work every day as a guard part of a gulag, to borrow a historical example? I'm curious if your statement is an open declaration with no definite end, like a for loop with no counter in programming, or a broken record that keeps repeating itself because it's scratched, or if on the other hand, it's contingent on your lover being morally sound in the first place.

Please don't tell me you wouldn't have been with them in the first place had they been capable of an atrocious act because human nature is unpredictable and there's no way to reach such a conclusion.