• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Truthful Drunks

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm just louder, dumber, and meaner.

Sometimes I guess I'm playfully cute, but mostly just the above.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Drinking makes me strongly embrace my emotions (I get way more emotionally expressive), whereas normally I maintain a rather stoic demeanor. Sometimes I recall things I've said or written in that state and it can be really cringeworthy and embarrassing.

One time I got drunk and cried listening to Enya. There, I said it....

Just give me my money so I can go....

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually tried to do that with my own name once, but every way I could think of to say it is an actual pronunciation.

WTF mom.

I could have been Jess-seek-ah.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually tried to do that with my own name once, but every way I could think of to say it is an actual pronunciation.

WTF mom.

I could have been Jess-seek-ah.

Unfortunately my name doesn't have enough syllables for that. Just like that 3rd grade trip to NASA where the school questioned the legitimacy of my permission slip signed in crayon, once again I'm forced to miss out.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Drinking makes me strongly embrace my emotions (I get way more emotionally expressive), whereas normally I maintain a rather stoic demeanor. Sometimes I recall things I've said or written in that state and it can be really cringeworthy and embarrassing.

Oh that's why I hide all of my blogs eventually. Alcohol isn't required but definitely makes it worse.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm more extroverted, but other than that I'm the same. I'm always kinda silly and so there is an underlying drunk vibe to me.

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
When inebriated, depending on what mood I was in when I started will determine the outcome. To provide an example, Golden Retriever turned Cujo in my finest hour :blush:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't know if what feels true to drunk me is the same that feels true to non drunk me. which is to say i might say things that are true in the moment but not necessarily really true the rest of the time. which...i don't like at all actually and part of the reason i rarely get "drunk".

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I wouldn't believe anything drunk me tells you, its just a sequence of thoughts really not based in reality.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I haven't been that extremely drunk, but just tipsy, and I tend to be more open and direct. Also, sillier and more fun. When I lived with dogs I saw that look in their eyes when I was drunk "OMG, she's one of us!"