User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Question Help me figure out if I am so/sx or so/sp?

People have said I was so/sp,but I related to so/sx more.I though I could be sx/so even because dom sx wants another piece to complete itself?ıI've been feeling like that,for significant other or some friend/s(come to think of it maybe it could be a social variant thing lol)but I dont and dont want to lose myself in order for someone to make me feel whole y'know?I am quite independent idk.I am passionate about my hobbies/interests but not people,at least for now?
    And I relate to sp blinds too because I suck at taking care of myself
    right know I am confused between two but few days ago i could swear that i was so/sx
    I think understanding contra and synflow better wil help me but i still need some help.

Logic Fairy Hermit of the Forest's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

You could try reading through these Instinct Stacking Ranges to help you get a better idea.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

okay soo many times later I am here and it would be a good idea to say how I relate to each variants lol

SO:I want to belong.I have a desire for fame and attention or else I feel lonely and underappreciated.I have a deep desire to makee impact on the world,changing world to a better place through my insights and actions.I am not sure about my fear of rejection,it would be really bad and if I wanted to blend in a very interesting group though.I actually would like to be popular lol.I can get socially anxious and become withdrawn even though I much rather not to be alone.I am always searching a group I may belong

SX:I dream of some experiences and people to make me feel whole.Not sure about how it goes with people but I like intensity with experiences.I have a very strong passion,I am basically obsessed and the idea of not pursuing it is really scary and would make my life meaningless.On the other hand I am prone to procrastination.I am drawn to passionate people too,some people who can help me and again,make me feel whole.I know happiness lies within but I probably look outside myself for support .

SP:This,is the last thing I ever relate to,I act like such a sp blind.I dont care much about comfort,taking care of my body,housing..when I know I should.I take poor care of myself.I cant keep up with even basic life skills..for examples,my sleep schedule sucks,I dont eat very properly,my time management is bad.