• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Help me figure out if I am so/sx or so/sp?

Satellite

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
People have said I was so/sp,but I related to so/sx more.I though I could be sx/so even because dom sx wants another piece to complete itself?ıI've been feeling like that,for significant other or some friend/s(come to think of it maybe it could be a social variant thing lol)but I dont and dont want to lose myself in order for someone to make me feel whole y'know?I am quite independent idk.I am passionate about my hobbies/interests but not people,at least for now?
And I relate to sp blinds too because I suck at taking care of myself
right know I am confused between two but few days ago i could swear that i was so/sx
I think understanding contra and synflow better wil help me but i still need some help.

Satellite

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
okay soo many times later I am here and it would be a good idea to say how I relate to each variants lol

SO:I want to belong.I have a desire for fame and attention or else I feel lonely and underappreciated.I have a deep desire to makee impact on the world,changing world to a better place through my insights and actions.I am not sure about my fear of rejection,it would be really bad and if I wanted to blend in a very interesting group though.I actually would like to be popular lol.I can get socially anxious and become withdrawn even though I much rather not to be alone.I am always searching a group I may belong

SX:I dream of some experiences and people to make me feel whole.Not sure about how it goes with people but I like intensity with experiences.I have a very strong passion,I am basically obsessed and the idea of not pursuing it is really scary and would make my life meaningless.On the other hand I am prone to procrastination.I am drawn to passionate people too,some people who can help me and again,make me feel whole.I know happiness lies within but I probably look outside myself for support .

SP:This,is the last thing I ever relate to,I act like such a sp blind.I dont care much about comfort,taking care of my body,housing..when I know I should.I take poor care of myself.I cant keep up with even basic life skills..for examples,my sleep schedule sucks,I dont eat very properly,my time management is bad.