• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts What do you dream about? (literal dreams during sleep)

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Coincidentally, we've been looking at Wales, specifically, Pembrokeshire because of the national park.

Been meaning to walk its coasts for several years now. Alas, I am Cardiff-based.

Though the hills in the north are...so worth it. I once stayed there on a retreat.

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Last night I dreamt that my family and I had found out that there would be a poison rain at two o' clock in the morning, and then we got invited to a breakfast with other families at 3:45 AM

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, so I managed to remember my Dream moods log in and found some of my dream recordings. I will put them in a spoiler so it doesn't eat up the page.

2nd dream:

Ill post more in a 2nd post. I also realize I don't exactly fit into the thread theme, but I don't care. This seems to be the most active dream thread and I find them interesting. So I shall share.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
More long, detailed dreams incoming from my diary.

Another

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So last night I actually had a dream about typology (no this doesn't normally happen to me).

There was some YouTube channel, or maybe it was on TV (I don't even have a TV), where some people were satirizing all the stuff that can happen on enneagram forums in a series of skits. I don't remember any, but I was laughing at it in my dream like, "That's so true!"

For example, Person A is dressed in some outlandish costume and is like "Oh look at me, I'm so unique and speshul cuz I'm a 4", and the Person B is like, "Derp and I'm the guy who tells you you can't possibly be a 4 cuz you're conforming to uniqueness." Except it was actually funny.

Then it turned into this infomercial where some guy was selling flip-flops for $43, also in a satirical manner (cause this is obviously a ripoff). For some reason, this, too, had something to do with typology. Maybe Type 7 being a charlatan or something idk. I watched several sales pitches like this before the alarm got me.

Just thought you guys should know about this.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I had another bathroom dream. It was weird and featured Sandra Bullock.

So I found myself squatting upon a porcelain throne doing a #1. The pot is in the far back end (no pun intended) of a rather large and sterile feeling office-y room. There is no privacy around the toilet itself. As I am wiping, someone walks into the room through the door which is on the far side of the room, directly opposite from me. They don't pay any attention to me, but of course I am pretty disturbed by their presence. A couple other people slowly enter the room, discussing amongst themselves, and I remain ignored and silent yet very uncomfortable on the John. I continue to try to wipe, but I am having a hard time cuz I have a long wool pea coat on atop a hoodie, and apparently the pea coat fabric was (suddenly but not noticeably previously) between my backside and the thrown, so here I am trying to wipe my lady bits by maneuvering between the fabric and my body. As I am doing this, all I can think about is "everyone is gonna think I took a dump when all I did was pee" because it is taking me so long.

I continue to be ignored but feel very awkward and exposed.

Next thing I know, Sandra Bullock enters the room. She is wearing a loose and casual off-the-shoulder half- or long-sleeved tee and no bra underneath. I know this because at some point, the shirt slides far enough off her shoulder to reveal the top of her full and youthful looking breast. Eventually, it slips juuuuust far enough for me to catch a glimpse of her nipple, which is placed obnoxiously high upon her bosom. Naturally, this makes me feel silently envious, as I have birthed and nursed 2 children, and I am not made of the sort of money to keep the fountain of youth flowing indefinitely.

/end scene

Next thing I know, I am being restrained by a male orderly in what feels like some sort of psych ward, but I do not feel crazy... instead I feel unnecessarily contained and restricted. I am wearing some sort of very short medical gown, and he is holding me from behind. Then suddenly, he slides his hand down the back of my right thigh and squeezes my leg and says "look at this" in a disgusted tone, referring to the cellulite he made visible upon pressure.

I feel publicly judged in this scene but restrained myself, similar to how I remained self-contained during the toilet/Bullock scene.

The finale occurs in a car with my boyfriend. He is in the driver's seat and I am in the passenger's. He says something along the lines of "I am really concerned about your drinking", but then proceeds to roll a joint which consists of the shittiest tiny 3 leaves of marijuana as if weed actually consisted of fucking leaves. So he rolls this "joint" up with these 3 dry-as-fuck leaves in this torn-as-fuck tiny segment of paper and takes a hit, then passes it to me. Naturally, I take a hit, but nothing happens as it was made of fucking crusty autumn oak leave segments or some shit consisting of an amount of THC only suitable for one, and despite trying 2 or 3 times, I am left hanging with no buzz. He then proceeds to criticize me (I don't recall if it was direct or passive, but I recall the feeling of being judged) for trying 3 times to catch a high despite the fact that he JUST TOOK A SUCCESSFUL HIT, then passed it to me all cashed out and shit.

That is the end of my dream, and the presence of silent shame and envy are phenomenal.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This bald, toothless man with liver spots on his head is sitting next to me in the waiting room. He's wearing an orange jumpsuit. Our chairs are beige recliners for some reason. The room is lit green. His nails are really long. He tells me to go to sleep. It's obvious he is going to kill me so I don't "go to sleep" and then I just wake up.

Drowning.

Driving off a cliff.

The baby I don't actually have, crying in a crib. Picking it up and walking around a house with white curtains and walls.

Being chased through the woods. A dead end. Having to kill something I can't remember with an axe. There is a lot of blood but it feels like a relief.

Kissing. I put my tongue in their mouth but won't let them put theirs in mine even in my dreams apparently.

Being trapped in a dark room and feeling like I am going to die for some reason.

Having to sail a boat through a storm.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Many symbols and themes are:
Lotus flowers.
The color white.
Fighting.
Time paradoxes.
Being a dbl agent-and usually for the wrong side.

Oh, and I am always “immortal” were dying is just something I do often. I wake up a few moments later unscathed, get up, dust myself off and am on my merry way. It is very inconvenient though because important tend to while I’m dead that I am unaware of.

On a lighter note; this is an amusing dream I remember from last week:

It was a murder "mystery".

I was an assassin sent to a Buddhist temple to kill a bunch cultist preists during a large gathering.
I was the first to die. Every night afterwards more corpses were found with a stab wound but no weapon to be found. The very first thing we did was check anything that could possibly be used as a weapon into a storage room that was locked and the key held by a guard.

After I died they checked to see if any weapons were missing only to find the room entirely undisturbed.

Here's what was happening ( I'm quite proud of this really)

This time the rules of death ( for me) were slightly different; when I died I'd become a ghost for a short time. During that time I could move freely between dimensions as well as solid objects like walls.
So, I did put my katana away with the others but during the first night I killed myself, first, to establish an alibi second for convenience. I knew they'd drag my corpse into the room with the weapons-exactly where I wanted to be.
Every night I’d wait until everyone was asleep, get up, grab my sword, leave the room, murder someone, walk back to the room, lock it from the inside and kill myself again. I did this every night until the morning I woke up duct -or probably gaff-taped as it is superior-to the ground with some small angry woman sitting on me acting all smug, the remaining few standing in front of me seeming somewhat perturbed.

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. " What are you gonna do? Kill me?"
"..."
I again found myself in the locked room. I smelled smoke and soon the entire room burst into flames. It got a little uncomfortable but after all the ways I'd already died it was no big deal.
Once the room had become nothing but ash I sighed." Ya done? We done here? Okay well I'm gonna find my body and-". it too was ash. I didn’t mind being a ghost but was pissed as a lack there of greatly impeded my mission.
" Oh no. I'm a ghost. Like this doesn't happen every day."

I tried to leave but was stopped by what seemed like a invisible electric fence. I looked down to see the parameter of the room covered in salt and smelled the awful stench of anti-ghost incense. I heard a voice calling to me-apparently ghost me can't see physical forms. I assumed it was one of the priests.

"....sure, but have you ever been a ghost in a Buddhist temple? “

And so I was bored for all eternity and the burned room was now an attraction.
They'd lead people past it and tell them;" Legend has it this room is haunted by the angry ghost of a murderer ( assassin dammit! Not the same!) ...but of course we don't believe in ghosts."
Then they'd laughed and I'd somehow die a little more.

I don’t know why my subconscious does this to me.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I had another dream last night, but this time I was exhibiting art in a gallery.
Strange.

Permabanned
recent activities/experiences/thoughts/more so if I sleep on a full stomach it intensifies the mixbag

Amberiat

Infinity
It has been a while since I've been able to remember a dream that I've had, but the ones I remember are usually very dark/morbid or sexual in nature. Most often my dreams have a very "horror" vibe to them, it's not necessarily about monsters and whatnot(though it sometimes is), they are just really dark. I can recall having very basic dreams as well, fun ideals coming true, hanging out with a group of super close friends having fun and so on. My dreams are very detailed and intense in general, it's a shame I forgot most of them at this point.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I analyse my dreams since my "teenagehood". I was bored with real life and at that time my only motivation was that.

I can remember them ever night and then I don't know why, I have no memory of them (it can last a few months).

I forgot to note the last one a few days ago and here you go I must note them down as soon as I get up. If not they evaporate.

The very last dream I remember of was one of my my ex surrounded by plenty of women. And I was totally jealous.

I know why I dreamt of this, the day before my actual partner wrote me a message about jealousy and I asked him : "Do you think we should say something to the other person when we feel jealous ?"

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
recently i have had vivid dreams of choking different signifcant people in my life. apparently it means i feel like they are suffocating me.

- - - Updated - - -

recently i have had vivid dreams of choking different signifcant people in my life. apparently it means i feel like they are suffocating me.

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I had this dream early this morning...I felt it was quite revealing of *something* enneagram-related. You be the judge.

I was walking down the road and for reasons I now forget, decided to cross the road and start walking down the other side. As I was walking, I came across a jaguar, which I had the strong feeling was going to kill and eat me.

Now keep in mind that, at that point in my dream, I was a cat. A black cat. Or rather, a black panther, except I was still kind of a cub.

So I turned tail and started heading back the way I came from.

Then I saw that there was another jaguar, also ready to attack me in the opposite direction. Worse, the first one was stalking me behind my back when I turned around...kind of like those ghosts on Super Mario that freeze when you turn to look at them.

So the first one was lying there, and I started roaring at it in this pathetic, half-grown jaguar cub sort of way. Hoping that I could somehow convey the message that I was bigger and stronger than this stupid jaguar, even though I was this pre-pubescent black panther cub, idk. But I was sure trying despite the utter futility. I realize it was totally absurd.

Then I turned around again, and the other one had closed in on me. So temporarily reverting to human form, I picked up a rock and threw it at it to scare it off(didn't matter much, it just started batting the rock around lol, I'm so effective). I knew I was surrounded and it was only a matter of time till one of them mounted an attack, and the only way to get away was to cross the road back to where I started, which somehow had become very busy, with a steady stream of high-speed traffic going both ways. Driving on the left side of the road, which indicates to me that I was probably back in Thailand (they don't have jaguars in Thailand but oh well, it wasn't the UK). I was afraid to wait on the double yellow with my back turned to both jaguars; I had to cross the whole road at once. I remember standing there in my panther form just hoping there'd be a break in the traffic enough for me to cross, just feeling the jaguars eyeing me.

In the end, I just sort of risked my life and bounded across with a narrow safety margin. I was like, Fuck you jaguars. You don't win today. And then I started flying, and then I woke up in a state of abject...excitement? (not quite terror, but I was pretty unsettled and alert).

I've actually had instances like this running across the streets in Cambodia (minus the jaguars obviously). But I just thought, shit. That says so much about my state of mind and life circumstances. The whole thing. I'm this youngster surrounded by predators; what do I do? I am powerless. Fuck it all, I wish I could wake up from real life. Fuck you jaguars.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I am stressed enough, apparently about missing my alarm clock/work clock-in, repeatedly, waking up every time and checking the real clock but then having the dream again after I get back to sleep. I swear this must have happened over ten times last night.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pancakes.

Fluffy golden pancakes. :drool:

Last night anyway.

I love food dreams, when I can actually taste the deliciousness (usually involves chocolate). I don't have those often, though.

I love food dreams, when I can actually taste the deliciousness (usually involves chocolate). I don't have those often, though.

I don’t have them frequently either.

I’ve had the river of chocolate dream though. When I was little I had a dream about hundreds of spiders descending from a ceiling in my school. It was a rare occasion when I could control things. I turned them all to chocolate spiders and began eating them. :devil:

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
The dream I have the most often is that I have developed this ability to levitate a few feet and Im so proud of this secret ability and I try to convince people I CAN levitate and pretty much thats my dream. I have it once every few months. I have other dreams too. Common ones like my teeth falling out. I lucid dream too so it all feels really real because I can make choices autonomously (or so it seems) so that makes things interesting

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol I remember my dreams in vivid detail days, weeks, and even years after the fact. I have lucid dreams sometimes. Most of my dreams are adventures of some kind. I am either being chased by something through an exquisite mansion, ducking into hidden rooms, crawl spaces, inbetween walls etc or I am problem solving. Example: I once dreamt I was shipwrecked on a foggy island 1000 years in the future and the natives were highly intelligent yetis (idk). They were being harassed and kicked out of their homes by other timewrecked humans. I managed to earn the trust of the natives and attempted to facilitate a treaty. The situation became critical when the natives discovered a tropical storm approaching. The island would be engulfed and submerged. Eventually through perseverance, I got everyone to work together to get off the island and away from the storm to safety. Then I woke up.