• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sexual Last Support Group.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I feel like the SX last instinctual variant is under-represented and needs a voice to champion our cause.

Feel free to vent here about how the idea of intense emotional connections makes you want to wedge a toothpick into your toenail and kick a wall.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So do y'all feel more comfortable in groups than in one-on-one interactions?

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I don't know if I'm sx last or so last. I feel so last. *Ba dum Tss*

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
17118081.jpg

Does this mean no Sexy Time?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:boohoo:

SOMEONE HAVE AN INTENSE EMOTIONAL CONNECTION WITH ME

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I really don't know how you So's do the whole group interaction thing so well. XD

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
*runs away from thread to respect your needs*

* attempts to engage [MENTION=10808]bechimo[/MENTION] one-on-one *

* suddenly falls to the ground and begins convulsing violently while foaming at the mouth *

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

Yes, because in groups you can alway keep quiet if you don't really wish to interact.
While if you have something of worth to say it is easier to reach more people or direct them in the way you want.

Kanye69

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How about us SP lasts? Don't be exclusionary, Stig
-Kanye69

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It would depend on the person. Or group for that matter.

Few things suck more than being in a group and being the only person without anybody else to talk to or any way to participate. For some reason that seems to happen to me pretty regularly. So I end up standing in a corner by myself. :dry:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

I used to believe I felt more comfortable in one-on-one interactions, but lately I've realized I feel more comfortable in small groups. With one-on-one, I've come to realize I'm a horrible conversationalist, and often feel a sense of pressure to keep the discussion flowing even though I might not actually have anything I think is worth saying. My preference is a small group setting -- with 3 or 4 people, the conversation is like two swinging double-dutch ropes, and I can jump in and out of the conversation as I feel to add something to the topic. Plus, I need others to feed off the ideas of others in order to cross-reference new information against my own thought-process.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I used to believe I felt more comfortable in one-on-one interactions, but lately I've realized I feel more comfortable in small groups. With one-on-one, I've come to realize I'm a horrible conversationalist, and often feel a sense of pressure to keep the discussion flowing even though I might not actually have anything I think is worth saying. My preference is a small group setting -- with 3 or 4 people, the conversation is like two swinging double-dutch ropes, and I can jump in and out of the conversation as I feel to add something to the topic. Plus, I need others to feed off the ideas of others in order to cross-reference new information against my own thought-process.

Finally, someone who understands-

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I want to be sexual last too. Please support me in my noble endeavour, you indestructible bastards.