User Tag List

First 456

Results 51 to 60 of 60

  1. #51
    . Stigmata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954 sp/so
    Posts
    7,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturnal Snowqueen View Post
    *at work* Hey, no one asks me my age! No one ask me where I live, or about my passions. Guess I'm not alluring or mysterious enough. I wanna talk about me, I wanna talk about I...
    You have passions?? What's that like? When did my soul die? I had passions once, many moons ago. Back then I used to laugh. Skip. Play. Frolic. Eat questionable objects. Now it's all capitalism, memes, and commuting. Y'all got any more of them passions back there??
    The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si
    Likes RadicalDoubt, Luminous, The Cat liked this post

  2. #52
    Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    You have passions?? What's that like? When did my soul die? I had passions once, many moons ago. Back then I used to laugh. Skip. Play. Frolic. Eat questionable objects. Now it's all capitalism, memes, and commuting. Y'all got any more of them passions back there??


  3. #53
    Host of NappingXM Radio Burner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    793 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    801

    Default

    Sometimes I feel like I'm just coasting through life at warp drive speeds without creating long-lasting attachments or connections outside of myself.
    En el frente de batalla, allí tienen una fonda...

    Johari | Nohari

    Likes Stigmata, Lark, RadicalDoubt, MovinOut liked this post

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    29,192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burner View Post
    Sometimes I feel like I'm just coasting through life at warp drive speeds without creating long-lasting attachments or connections outside of myself.
    There's been times when I've seriously craved something like this.
    Likes Burner liked this post

  5. #55
    gothic elf MovinOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Enneagram
    461 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Se
    Posts
    2,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burner View Post
    Sometimes I feel like I'm just coasting through life at warp drive speeds without creating long-lasting attachments or connections outside of myself.
    Yeah I wish I could do this and not crave/form connections or attachments TBH.
    And I've been a hero, helpless, I'm in hell...

    silent all these years: my personal blog

    vote on my type

    Johari / Nohari
    Likes Burner liked this post

  6. #56
    撰文 Dareyth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,681

    Default

    Can't tell if I am sx last, or feel sx because I am a 4. Or I really am soc last.
    一期一会
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen liked this post

  7. #57
    Kawaii Red Memories's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    12x sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    5,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Now imagine instead of toothpaste when you are crying that I awkwardly start crying too, JUST because you are crying, because of my intense empath connection.

    that is my life.

    also every time you crack your knuckles I feel or sense some pain receptor so I always unconsciously want to beg people to STOP cracking their phones it seriously does this to me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Memories View Post
    Now imagine instead of toothpaste when you are crying that I awkwardly start crying too, JUST because you are crying, because of my intense empath connection.

    that is my life.

    also every time you crack your knuckles I feel or sense some pain receptor so I always unconsciously want to beg people to STOP cracking their phones it seriously does this to me.
    was gonna edit but decide to leave it

    I mean bones

    I have been doing this design project too fucking long when I typo bones as phones and don't even fucking see it.

  8. #58
    . Stigmata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    954 sp/so
    Posts
    7,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Memories View Post
    Now imagine instead of toothpaste when you are crying that I awkwardly start crying too, JUST because you are crying, because of my intense empath connection.

    that is my life.

    also every time you crack your knuckles I feel or sense some pain receptor so I always unconsciously want to beg people to STOP cracking their phones it seriously does this to me.
    I imagined that to be the least appealing set of superpowers at Xavier's school for gifted youngsters.

    Seriously that just sounds intense.

    Most of the time when people cry in front of me I can emphasize with them, but I'm really not sure what to do with my hands. What should I say? I know what I think I should say, but what if they don't take it how I meant it and I make them more upset? In the midst of their crying they let a big juicy snot rocket fly across the room and land on the carpet. Do I clean it now or later? If I clean it now, is that considered rude?
    The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
    Ne > Ti > Te = Ni > Fi > Fe = Se > Si

  9. #59
    is indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,425

    Default

    *puts hand on the leg of the person sitting next to him*
    tiny purple fishes run laughing through your fingers
    and you want to take her with you, to the hard land of the winter
    Likes Red Memories, RadicalDoubt liked this post

  10. #60
    The Goldblum The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    23,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I imagined that to be the least appealing set of superpowers at Xavier's school for gifted youngsters.

    Seriously that just sounds intense.

    Most of the time when people cry in front of me I can emphasize with them, but I'm really not sure what to do with my hands. What should I say? I know what I think I should say, but what if they don't take it how I meant it and I make them more upset? In the midst of their crying they let a big juicy snot rocket fly across the room and land on the carpet. Do I clean it now or later? If I clean it now, is that considered rude?
    I am the Cat who walks by himself; and all places are alike to me...

    For the cat is cryptic,
    and close to strange things which men cannot see.
    He is the soul of antique Aegyptus,
    and bearer of tales from forgotten cities in Meroë and Ophir.
    He is the kin of the jungle’s lords,
    and heir to the secrets of hoary and sinister Africa.
    The Sphinx is his cousin, and he speaks her language;
    but he is more ancient than the Sphinx,
    and remembers that which she hath forgotten...

    Likes Red Memories liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [sx] Sexual / Intimate First Support Group
    By Luminous in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-08-2019, 09:04 AM
  2. [Inst] Social Last Support Group
    By Qlip in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 08-02-2018, 12:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO