• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sexual Last Support Group.

AGameOfChance

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am personally offering sx-conversion therapy to all sx-lasts. The treatment consists of forcing them to watch Rocky Horror Picture Show on repeat. All who are interested, say I.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
How do I not cringe at the thought of intimacy with someone new? Not only sexual intimacy per se, but also intellectual, physical, spiritual.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What's hard about being an sx blind is that it's hard to appease the sx doms. When you freely share your suicidal thoughts, your traumas, the songs that hurt you the most, your wildest fantasies, and people still view you as too closed off. What more do you want from us???? I'd let you read into my soul, dammit!