• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sexual Last Support Group.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Basic: Wanting to be sexual dom.
Wise: Wanting to be sexual last.
Enlightened: Typology? I don't know her.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
jt0ewgouh7851.jpg

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"My name is Burner, and I'm an sx-last."

"Hi, Burner."

RT I really want or idealize 1-on-1 interactions, be it with friends or romantically, but it's hard for me to keep up or engage once that opportunity presents itself. I have many good friends, but it takes a long time before getting to the "deep stuff".

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What is being SX last like? I think that I am sp/sx, not sp/so. I may seem sp/so on here, but the SX second could be me becoming obsessed and immersed in my interests. SO last could manifest in me not being great at social cues and body language.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What is being SX last like? I think that I am sp/sx, not sp/so. I may seem sp/so on here, but the SX second could be me becoming obsessed and immersed in my interests. SO last could manifest in me not being great at social cues and body language.

Just to clarify as a definitions thing, So isn't about social cues or body language (as that's something that many people struggle with in general, some more or less than others). So brings attention or focus on cultural dynamics, expectations, group dynamics and "community" (in an archetypal sense), etc and can manifest in a way that can both accept and reject these concepts. Generally speaking, soc looks for "acceptance" and a sense of belonging (in a broad fashion, not just as it relates to groups) and sp looks for what maintains the self and security, therefore all sx blinds tend to prioritize these two things above their passions or fusion with an object of interest. Generally speaking, sx blinds are not attuned to the "chemistry" between the self and interests (ie. sx at it's core wants to find that "charge," something it can interact and work with in a very specific way, which can come across "picky" at worst and "drawing" at best), hence hence sx blinds tend to have an openness to trying out many types of bonds or connections in order to find a place where they "belong" (unless of course it's against their sensibilities or whatever, so is not "anti-picky" of course, just in a different way than sx).

If you have any more specific questions about sx blinds, as one of the most sx blind people I know, I would be happy to help

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
"My name is Burner, and I'm an sx-last."

"Hi, Burner."

RT I really want or idealize 1-on-1 interactions, be it with friends or romantically, but it's hard for me to keep up or engage once that opportunity presents itself. I have many good friends, but it takes a long time before getting to the "deep stuff".

Hi Burner!

I'm not sure you've come to the right place, but you've certainly arrived at a place. My advice for overcoming this? Find a beer you like and be prepared to feel terribly exposed once the convo resurfaces later.

*takes off [MENTION=40720]Burner[/MENTION] 's baseball cap and ruffles his hair*

Seeya around, Sport!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
*at work* Hey, no one asks me my age! No one ask me where I live, or about my passions. Guess I'm not alluring or mysterious enough. I wanna talk about me, I wanna talk about I...

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
*at work* Hey, no one asks me my age! No one ask me where I live, or about my passions. Guess I'm not alluring or mysterious enough. I wanna talk about me, I wanna talk about I...

You have passions?? What's that like? When did my soul die? I had passions once, many moons ago. Back then I used to laugh. Skip. Play. Frolic. Eat questionable objects. Now it's all capitalism, memes, and commuting. Y'all got any more of them passions back there??

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You have passions?? What's that like? When did my soul die? I had passions once, many moons ago. Back then I used to laugh. Skip. Play. Frolic. Eat questionable objects. Now it's all capitalism, memes, and commuting. Y'all got any more of them passions back there??

e44.png

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sometimes I feel like I'm just coasting through life at warp drive speeds without creating long-lasting attachments or connections outside of myself.

Lark

Sometimes I feel like I'm just coasting through life at warp drive speeds without creating long-lasting attachments or connections outside of myself.

There's been times when I've seriously craved something like this.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yeah I wish I could do this and not crave/form connections or attachments TBH.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can't tell if I am sx last, or feel sx because I am a 4. Or I really am soc last. :thinking:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Now imagine instead of toothpaste when you are crying that I awkwardly start crying too, JUST because you are crying, because of my intense empath connection.

that is my life.

also every time you crack your knuckles I feel or sense some pain receptor so I always unconsciously want to beg people to STOP cracking their phones it seriously does this to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Now imagine instead of toothpaste when you are crying that I awkwardly start crying too, JUST because you are crying, because of my intense empath connection.

that is my life.

also every time you crack your knuckles I feel or sense some pain receptor so I always unconsciously want to beg people to STOP cracking their phones it seriously does this to me.

was gonna edit but decide to leave it

I mean bones

I have been doing this design project too fucking long when I typo bones as phones and don't even fucking see it.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

that is my life.

I imagined that to be the least appealing set of superpowers at Xavier's school for gifted youngsters.

Seriously that just sounds intense.

Most of the time when people cry in front of me I can emphasize with them, but I'm really not sure what to do with my hands. What should I say? I know what I think I should say, but what if they don't take it how I meant it and I make them more upset? In the midst of their crying they let a big juicy snot rocket fly across the room and land on the carpet. Do I clean it now or later? If I clean it now, is that considered rude?

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
*puts hand on the leg of the person sitting next to him*

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Knowing a guy for years, seeing him as just a friend, and doing a lot of things like hanging out with him, going to friendship gatherings, and going to the movies. Knowing him since middle school, then he comes out and asks me out, and I feel zero romantic attraction.

He wrote me an entire 3 page letter asking me out and wondering why I didn't say yes one of the times he asked. He also noted that I talk to him and only him at our friendship gatherings, but I guess it's because I know him better than others and a lot of social anxiety.

I have another guy friend who I feel comfortable talking to to the point of me mostly talking to him at gatherings and people have asked if we're romantically involved. and he himself indicated he's interested when I'm not interested at all. I like him as a friend but there's so much about him I wouldn't want in a partner.

There have been other situations where guys who were just friends developed feelings I don't return.

I wonder if sx-lastness, having a tendency to be friends with the opposite gender plays into it and having that awkward social second that still plays a very real role. Yeah, people are going to see people of the opposite gender hanging around and automatically assume they must be a couple because in our culture, it's conditioned in a way. But I wonder if sx-lastness and outwardly treating a good friend no differently than your would treat a romantic relationship and being very awkward in that area leads up to this. I know it's weird. I would treat a romantic partner differently in all reality, and I do have standards that clearly draw the line, don't get me wrong. But because people have never seen me in that type of situation, it looks no different superficially.