• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sexual Last Support Group.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
I want to be sexual last too. Please support me in my noble endeavour, you indestructible bastards.

Be warned: this path into the soulless abyss is not for the faint of heart. You'll be commissioned to undertake a series of trials in order to prove your worthiness.

First, you must defeat your mortal enemy in hand-to-hand combat and then bathe in their blood.

Second, you must journey into the forest of infinite mysteries in search of a fabled memento of unspeakable value.

Third, you must barehandedly climb to the highest point of the tallest mountain, only bringing with you what you can carry in a small satchel.

If you can complete these tasks, then and only then shall you be permitted to join the ranks of the SX last guild.

I shall report back here after one full rotation of the moon, just as the sun begins to peer over the horizon.

Godspeed, traveler.

*throw a a smoke bomb down and disappears into the shadows*

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Be warned: this path into the soulless abyss is not for the faint of heart. You'll be commissioned to undertake a series of trials in order to prove your worthiness.

First, you must defeat your mortal enemy in hand-to-hand combat and then bathe in their blood.

Second, you must journey into the forest of infinite mysteries in search of a fabled memento of unspeakable value.

Third, you must barehandedly climb to the highest point of the tallest mountain, only bringing with you what you can carry in a small satchel.

If you can complete these tasks, then and only then shall you be permitted to join the ranks of the SX last guild.

I shall report back here after one full rotation of the moon, just as the sun begins to peer over the horizon.

Godspeed, traveler.

*throw a a smoke bomb down and disappears into the shadows*

This is exactly why gamers wish they could kill NPCs.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

Someone should market a series of talking Sacrophagus plush dolls (almost similar in stature to beanie babies) with a pull string that when used randomly spouts one of five pre-loaded snarky, edgy catchphrases -- Think of it as the Tickle-me Elmo doll meets FXX and Adult Swim.

flyfHGp.jpg

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to believe I felt more comfortable in one-on-one interactions, but lately I've realized I feel more comfortable in small groups. With one-on-one, I've come to realize I'm a horrible conversationalist, and often feel a sense of pressure to keep the discussion flowing even though I might not actually have anything I think is worth saying. My preference is a small group setting -- with 3 or 4 people, the conversation is like two swinging double-dutch ropes, and I can jump in and out of the conversation as I feel to add something to the topic. Plus, I need others to feed off the ideas of others in order to cross-reference new information against my own thought-process.

I 100% relate to this, for similar reasons. My ideal social comfort zone is three people, four max. It's also why my ideal social setting might be playing board games, tbh (in which case two people is fine, then convo can occur spontaneously as it happens and you're not in what I view as a 'forced convo setting'.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As an asexual aromantic, I approve this thread.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So do y'all feel more comfortable in groups than in one-on-one interactions?

Frankly I don't feel comfortable in any interactions. I find both have their benefits though

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why is there an association with asexuality or lack of a sex drive or need for chemistry and sx-last? It doesn't make sense to me. Discuss.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why is there an association with asexuality or lack of a sex drive or need for chemistry and sx-last? It doesn't make sense to me. Discuss.

I was mostly being snarky. I also really don't understand the instinctual subtypes. :S

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was mostly being snarky. I also really don't understand the instinctual subtypes. :S

While you were one person in this thread who did make the linkage, you weren't the only one and I wasn't singling you out; honestly it's a common enough stereotype/ misunderstanding of instincts and I think can be a reason a lot of people don't identify with sx-last stereotypes and thus don't type as such.

For me, I don't think sx-last makes a lot of sense for me, for a lot of other reasons; however I also know that it's quite possible I AM sx-last, and tbh I think lots of folks on here would type me sp/so rather than sp/sx. I just happen to find a lot of commonality between my own issues/hangups and a lot of talk in so-last discussions. That said, there's the possibility too that a lot of people in those threads aren't even so-last, and we're all just stereotyping and mis-labeling everything, haha.

BUT. IF I am in fact sp/so, I for one treat and desire romantic relationships of a very different nature than my friendships...there is a reason it's a romance vs 'just a friendship' - I am drawn for better or for worse to more heightened chemistry, whether tied to pheremones or attraction or complementary bantering from complementary natures, I am drawn to more intense people in terms of romance and that rippling out into the dynamic of the relationship -- so the whole asexuality/'meh'-ness expressed as a component of being sx-last is highly unrelatable to me. And, I'd imagine a lot of sx-last folks might not relate to it either. (Also I know of some for-certain sx dom/aux's who identify as asexual / who just don't desire romance, so one's sexuality in short doesn't have much to do with instinctual subtypes).

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sx last here and while switching my variant order would change me as a person, I wish I was better with connection. At least my sp and so are pretty balanced but in general, I am very very sp. Getting close to people is alien territory for me, while I do enjoy having a friend group to hang out with, going from level A to the next step of connection is like pulling teeth. I remember someone bringing up feeling like "an sx in an sx-last world" and I hate being some oppressive monster. Even if we are a common stacking, this stacking comes with it's struggles too.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
That feeling when your grandmother goes in to kiss your cheek and you gracefully deflect it away into a well-timed and carefully placed fistbomb. Miss me with your tender displays of love and affection, old lady.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I didn't think I preferred group interactions at first because screaming groups of teenagers make me want to barf and I'm everyone's third wheel. But on one on one feels awkward, and there's this weird feeling of vulnerability and wondering if you're being awkward or not. Group interaction with a couple peeps, where we can ask curious questions and debate and fangirl about stuff, is usually pretty nice.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
> treats people the same
> someone feels like they're special and tries to get with you
> down the line, discovers you treat everyone else the same
> they throw a shitfit / become dejected / feel betrayed (?)

I just... Find this more common with people typing as sx (irl). There is this "Why aren't I special to you" thing, "I want to cultivate something just between us" that I a strong sx-laster just cannot comprehend (and this is something I noticed even before typology), though granted, my tritype isn't the most relational (not necessarily unfriendly, just not relational) one on the planet. What dost thou even mean. I've brought up the sx variant with the ones that don't know ennea, and they said it basically described them and why they behaved in those manners. Doesn't mean I understand them though. But it feels like an irritating conquest of perpetually having to beat people back with a metaphorical stick while they keep trying to crawl in.

Permabanned
> treats people the same > someone feels like they're special and tries to get with you > down the line, discovers you treat everyone else the same > they throw a shitfit / become dejected / feel betrayed (?) I just... Find this more common with people typing as sx (irl). There is this "Why aren't I special to you" thing, "I want to cultivate something just between us" that I a strong sx-laster just cannot comprehend (and this is something I noticed even before typology), though granted, my tritype isn't the most relational (not necessarily unfriendly, just not relational) one on the planet. What dost thou even mean. I've brought up the sx variant with the ones that don't know ennea, and they said it basically described them and why they behaved in those manners. Doesn't mean I understand them though. But it feels like an irritating conquest of perpetually having to beat people back with a metaphorical stick while they keep trying to crawl in.
QFT