• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Does Sx/So 1w2 look like type 8?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
is there a possibility strong wings are coming into play?
I do follow tritype. If say she has a strong w8 for a 7, or maybe a strong w1 for 9 or 2. Have you considered what her full tritype might be?

She is a 1w2 and Sx/So for sure, as her core type, but I could also see pure wingless 3 in her and pure wingless 8. She's moralistic, but there is a strong theme of dominance and trying to look good, too. I could MAYBE see a hint of 7 in her, but only because we share a degree of materialism...though its less pronounced than with me. Like, for her, she might really savor a cup of coffee or something whereas I'll indulge myself in rich foods and good drinks till it almost makes me sick.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She is a 1w2 and Sx/So for sure, as her core type, but I could also see pure wingless 3 in her and pure wingless 8. She's moralistic, but there is a strong theme of dominance and trying to look good, too. I could MAYBE see a hint of 7 in her, but only because we share a degree of materialism...though its less pronounced than with me. Like, for her, she might really savor a cup of coffee or something whereas I'll indulge myself in rich foods and good drinks till it almost makes me sick.

have you considered So dom 1? So dom 1s are more focused on fixing other people's morality than Sx 1. Sx dom 1 is actually more strongly focused on their interior critic *cough* me *cough* although they can be concerned of other people's stuff, but they are more focused on being the "ideal" themselves rather. If that makes sense.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
have you considered So dom 1? So dom 1s are more focused on fixing other people's morality than Sx 1. Sx dom 1 is actually more strongly focused on their interior critic *cough* me *cough* although they can be concerned of other people's stuff, but they are more focused on being the "ideal" themselves rather. If that makes sense.

I did, but here is the thing: She is just as focused if not more on being ideal herself. Social and Sexual are both huge for her. I can even see a hint of self-pres in her because of her neatfreak tendencies...while still calling a speck somewhere I don't even notice "filth"

Starry

I'm going to have lots of money soon starry. I can't access it yet, but its there. Also, till you unlock the secrets of immortality I doubt you can give me enough time to stop suffering.

I suffered a long time, though. This big mountain of money may be just what I need.

You seem to have overcome your suffering. Did you unlock some ancient wisdom I need to know about?

To the bolded...you're kidding right? I mean, I don't identify with the word "suffering"...and I've got ancient wisdom up the ying yang. But if you think for a moment that my existence isn't full of challenges...then I'm glad you have a windfall coming because I imagine crack can get pretty spendy these days.

I'm ready to turn you over to other forum members now. I care about you and you're wellbeing Qwan. And I have never regretted the countless hours I've spent responding to your posts in spite of your willful misunderstanding because I believe with all of who I am that some other struggling 7 or loved one of a 7 has read these same responses and saw something in a new way or they triggered a new understanding for them...

But I'm not interested in having you put me through this anymore. Especially because you are older now and I believe... not as oblivious to your manipulations anymore.

As always - I wish you the very best. But if you would...please don't call me to your threads anymore as you will be in better hands with others. And please stay clear of my blog as that is my space if I choose to use it... I have my own questions to ask...my own mysteries to try and make sense of... and my own ancient wisdom I am hoping others will instill in me. Take care.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
To the bolded...you're kidding right? I mean, I don't identify with the word "suffering"...and I've got ancient wisdom up the ying yang. But if you think for a moment that my existence isn't full of challenges...then I'm glad you have a windfall coming because I imagine crack can get pretty spendy these days. I'm ready to turn you over to other forum members now. I care about you and you're wellbeing Qwan. And I have never regretted the countless hours I've spent responding to your posts in spite of your willful misunderstanding because I believe with all of who I am that some other struggling 7 or loved one of a 7 has read these same responses and saw something in a new way or they triggered a new understanding for them... But I'm not interested in having you put me through this anymore. Especially because you are older now and I believe... not as oblivious to your manipulations anymore. As always - I wish you the very best. But if you would...please don't call me to your threads anymore as you will be in better hands with others. And please stay clear of my blog as that is my space if I choose to use it... I have my own questions to ask...my own mysteries to try and make sense of... and my own ancient wisdom I am hoping others will instill in me. Take care.
you keep talking about pain. are you saying there is a way to get rid of it?
are you talking about this series?
https://ninepaths.com/2013/03/01/in-the-shadow-of-type-9-conflict/

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
is there a possibility strong wings are coming into play?
I do follow tritype. If say she has a strong w8 for a 7, or maybe a strong w1 for 9 or 2. Have you considered what her full tritype might be?

Actually, her high activity and assertiveness COULD be explained by a 7w8 fix. Her heart fix being 3w2 is a given.