• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Extroverted Sx/Sp?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Do you find that you Ne like crazy in your head, but don't always project it? I imagine a lot of weird hypothetical situations, like car accidents, confrontations, and just things that are never going to happen in reality but possibly could (as in not generally super fantasy-like).

XD Ne jumps are my fuel.

I'm somewhat okay with articulating the random jumps, typically they're not that random, something has triggered the leap and I know that it's a choice on my behalf if it comes across as random or explains the link so I can choose to somewhat confuse people, or say something that has context. Which option I go with depends on who I'm with, my partner is a Ne dom so with him I often chose the former, with others frequently it's the latter or put out there is small doses.