User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    784 sx/sp
    Socionics
    N/A None

Absolutely. That's a catch that comes along with typology -- that it's a process of discovery, and what you identify with can change over time as our awareness increases (or doesn't?). It's absolutely a form of conformity. Everyone has social instincts, no matter where it falls in stacking and how healthy or unhealthy the drive is expressed. This is part of why I went and got tested by professionals who knew what the hell they were talking about. I wanted to cut out through the bullshit to get a solid foundation. My question here, to be frank, was an invitation to share ideas and experiences. So thanks for yours!

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    just a little...

Seeing the recurring type echo chamber jerkfest plastered all over the forum?

phallus impudicus

Random: I'm surprised my ISFJ 6 Sp/So coworker can put up with me. We're complete opposites in many ways (I'm basically a bad influence on her because I am so stubborn against authority and incompetence is a huge trigger for me, which we are surrounded by at work, so she hears my rants more than anyone). I think though that it really bothers her to not be liked by anyone - she puts a LOT of effort into maintaining an open social circle and isn't one to burn a bridge.

Meanwhile, I'm setting fires to pillars that hold up the very structure I am standing on.
    With this face

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Seeing the recurring type echo chamber jerkfest plastered all over the forum?

phallus impudicus

Ooooh.

*jerks off anyway*
    Likes Starry liked this post

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    Ooooh.

*jerks off anyway*

phallus impudicus

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    Despite what some others see in me here, I am still leaning toward being an extremely withdrawn extrovert. It's super easy for Ne-doms to mistake themselves for introverts, especially when you throw in a withdrawn enneagram type (or two) and Sp-first or I suppose So-last.
    Yurrp, well except the So bit, yep, I'm a Ne-Extrovert and a So dom, however I'm a withdrawn E-type and a total fail at 'extroverting' in the eyes of those around me.

So shouldn't be confused with being social and isn't about "social interest", there is innate social awareness sure, but that doesn't infer a desire to be social. So doms can seem more external and 'light' due to the awareness but being a So blind-spot isn't a contradiction because So =/= social.

phallus impudicus

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Yurrp, well except the So bit, yep, I'm a Ne-Extrovert and a So dom, however I'm a withdrawn E-type and a total fail at 'extroverting' in the eyes of those around me.

So shouldn't be confused with being social and isn't about "social interest", there is innate social awareness sure, but that doesn't infer a desire to be social. So doms can seem more external and 'light' due to the awareness but being a So blind-spot isn't a contradiction because So =/= social.
    Do you find that you Ne like crazy in your head, but don't always project it? I imagine a lot of weird hypothetical situations, like car accidents, confrontations, and just things that are never going to happen in reality but possibly could (as in not generally super fantasy-like).
    Likes The Tsarevich liked this post