• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Help me determine my instinctaul variant

Turiddu

I filled this questionnaire that I've found online,so that you can help me to figure out my instinctual variant.

Self-preservation (Need to protect and preserve)

1. Do you tend to save money and are cautious about spending it?
I’m cautious regarding money, but I can spend them too easily
2. Are you security oriented? Ready to protect yourself, those close to you and your resources?
Yes, I am anxious about security, especially of my body. I’m really scared about death and what will happen to my corpse. I’m very ready to protect my loved ones.
3. Are you fairly consistent? Like things known and regular? No big chances?
I follow a routine even if it isn’t very planned. I like the unusual at the same time.
4. Do you dislike taking big risks unless it’s a “sure” thing?
I am a prudent person, but I can take risks.
5. Are you fairly private? Not revealing too much to strangers?
When I meet new people,I can be very private but I become more open when I interact with them after a while.
6. Do you tend to be introverted?
Yes, I’m definitely an introverted
7. Do you understand money? Securities? Investments?
Not too much.
8. Do you tend to plan for the future? Ready for emergencies?
Yes,but I don’t invest too much time in this. And I’m not a very prepared person
9. Are you concerned about health? Safety? Comfort? Home? Hearth?
Yes,I’m concerned about safety,comfort and especially home. I consider the home like the castle where I can relax.
10. Are you worried about what may go wrong? Tend to imagine worse case scenarios?
Hell yeah. I usually imagine the worst case scenarios and the anxiety grips my heart
11. Do you like things spelled out? Details? Exact information? Guarantees?
Yes, I like to collect informations about the things that I like.
12. In relationships, do you take care of others financially?
Definitely no.

Social (Need for Social Validation)

1. Do you need or really like social validation?
No. I don’t base my self worth on social validation. I think that integrity should be more valeted rather than social standards.
2. Is social image important to you?
Nah. Not too much.
3. Do you have desires/fantasies of being rewarded in a social or public arena?
I often have desires of being rewarded in a social arena,but nothing serious.
4. Do you think about your affect on others, groups, organizations, and the world?
Yes, I think about how I can affect on other people and I like to make them smile.
5. Is it very important to you to look good in public, groups, work, and the world? Is name recognition important, either yours or others?
No. I don’t care about name recognition.
6. Are you upset if you don’t get enough validation, reward for the hard and creative work you do in a social context or for a social cause?
Yes,but I don’t care too much about this.
7. Are you involved in groups, organizations and team oriented activities?
No, but I can be involved in a team if it share my ideals and principles.
8. Is belonging to special groups or being a leader of a group important to you?
For me it’s more important to belong to a group of people that share my interests and passions.
9. Are you strongly upset if you feel not included or rejected by a group or family or not invited to a social event?
Yes,but it depends on the situation.
10. Do you make your money through your association with groups affecting a large number of people?
I’m studying now,lol.
11. Do you get really upset if you make a social faux pas? Do you think about and plan out how you will be or present yourself in public?
Yes, but I don’t give too much importance to it.
12. Are you the social instigator and connector in your family?
No.

Sexual (Need for Relationship Closeness)

1. Do you define yourself through a romantic or close partnership? Is closeness with another person of paramount importance?
I have the strong feeling to have closeness with another person.
2. Do you like intense energy, particularly in relating to people? Are you energized when you have a revealing conversation or engagement with another, particularly a special other?
Obviously. I’d like to have a special person with which I can have a meaningful relationship
3. Do you tend to focus more attention on close relationships than money?
I think that I focus more on close relationships.
4. Does money relate to how a partner will see you more than security for yourself?
No,definitely not.
5. Are money and resources less for self and more to please an intimate other?
They are for both.
6. Does your attention go more to how well you relate to a partner or potential partner than to other concerns?
Hmm.. I am more guarded on the beginning of a relationship. Only when I see no threat, I open up to the other person.
7. Would others describe you as dramatic? Do you like to go deep with things?
Yes and not. I have intense feelings, but I don’t show them too easily.
8. Do you tend to be in the moment and not think as much about the future or your future security?
I think more on the future even if I can enjoy the present sometimes.
9. Do you have an urge to merge? Do you “lose yourself” with an important other at times?
OHHH yeah! I want to merge with an important other and take care of her.
10. Do you like risk taking? New experiences? Tend to get bored without enough stimulation particularly in the area of relationships?
I like new experiences but I don’t particulary pursue them. In addition I want a lot of stimuli in tha area of relationships
11. Are you focused more on connection with another and forget your own priorities?
Yes and not. I want to follow my needs and value my independence,but for a loved one I will overshadow them a bit.
12. Do you focus a lot on sexuality, romantic fantasies or mystical spiritual experiences?
YES. This is what I do (almost) every day.