• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Try to tell my instinctual variants just with some pictures of me ? (:

K3ijukain3n

MBTI Type
INFP
Hi ! ^^ I would like to know if you can, for fun, have a guess about my instinctual variants and help me to determine that just in looking pictures of me ? (;
See you !

K3ijukain3n

MBTI Type
INFP
Thank you for your answer 🙂 so you think I could be a sp first ? What's the difference between sp/so and sp/sx ? I have done researches but it's difficult to understand all the little subtilities... Have a good day/evening 😊

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Thank you for your answer 🙂 so you think I could be a sp first ? What's the difference between sp/so and sp/sx ? I have done researches but it's difficult to understand all the little subtilities... Have a good day/evening 😊

There are a couple differences between Sp/So and Sp/Sx. On a shallow level, they flow in opposite directions. Sp/So is syn flow and is generally less rebellious than the alternative, Sp/Sx is contra flow, making it more rebellious. That's probably a terrible explanation but gets the point across.

Sp/Sx isn't very smiley. It's earthy and grounded, sorta alluring but also "I am untouchable." Sp/So is much more friendly and light in appearance; welcoming.

Here are the visual comparisons: Visual Typing - Instinctual Variants - MBTI / Enneagram blog

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sp/sx doesn't make attachments quickly or lightly, but when we do we commit - hard.