123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default Is your second instinctual weak, mid-range, or strong?

Typewatch Enneagram

Mine must be "the wanderer." I had a hard time distinguishing between Sx and Sp back when I was trying to decide on one.

"sx/sp wanderer (strong sp) - the most classically 'blocked' of the sx's, often exchanging intimacy in favor of the more immediate pleasures of the body. paradoxically the most wandering and restless of the sx/sp's. pulls from sp/so to ensure the sx flood is contained by the sp levee, which can provide a sense of stability at the expense of seeming put off by others. Sex can mean a hollow satisfying of the instinct while more vulnerable feelings are suspended. Quietly charged but muted, and can seem self pres first."

Robos Husband 💜👑💋 Lord Lavender's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Going by the descriptions id say im a mid range So/Sp
    7w6 9w1 2w3 Saugine Pisces Sun,Libra Moon, Libra Rising

My Dear Lady Lavender

You are my heart and my soul and my love. You make me feel complete and whole. In my soul garden you are the prettiest sweetest little daisy there and yet the boldest rose at the same time. I love you so much princess <3.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

I'm midrange sp/sx, "The Binger."
    INTP
    ILI or IEI
    5w4 - 9w1 - 4w5 sp/sx
    MelPhleg

Johari | Nohari
    Likes CitizenErased, Flâneuse liked this post

I'd say I'm between 'fireside' and 'flirter' aka high to midrange for my natural habitat.

Clean Slate

sp/sx binger (midline) - can 'hang out' around likeminded persons to imbibe in favorite goodies, though social interaction itself is not a priority. they do however remain slyly conscious of interpersonal attraction, even if characteristically hesitant to make a first move. whether alone or not, retains an air of privacy, reluctant to 'come out' of themselves.

Yep, this is me.
    Likes Flâneuse liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

sp/so weakside (strong soc) - draws from so/sx to produce what is overall a lighter, friendlier, and more humor employing style within self pres (though funny through conscious effort and without much irony, unlike strongsiders who are relatively less aware of how they're perceived). can seem more sociable than many so/sp's, and better embodying of a common touch. a notable degree of social consciousness tempers their more private security seeking instinct, so not surprisingly weaksiders can seem soc first, often with a certain generous or self sacrificial quality. the self deprecator, the sidekick, the philanthropist.

Strong soc sp/so most likely as I mistakenly typed as soc/sx and soc/sp before. I can be rather friendly and "lighter" often if I try to, which I do since it makes things go smoother, but in reality, neither a partner -as in romantic partner- or actual social ladder interests me. I would just like to focus on my own stuff and just have enough connection to outside world enough to have some friends to occasionally be in contact with so I don't feel all too isolated in my cave as well as to get my needs and wants I would need some credibility for whatever job I land on. I also like to talk about social problems quite a bit yet when left to my own devices, I don't care as much about them. Sx topics bores me most, though.

Humankind is the one to 'domesticate' other beings and has most problem with 'domesticating' themselves.

I only know that I really don't know anything and you probably don't too.

9w1 5w4 4w5 sp/so
    if I hopefully got it right this time

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

sp/sx binger (midline) - can 'hang out' around likeminded persons to imbibe in favorite goodies, though social interaction itself is not a priority. they do however remain slyly conscious of interpersonal attraction, even if characteristically hesitant to make a first move. whether alone or not, retains an air of privacy, reluctant to 'come out' of themselves.
    quote: "all things in moderation, including moderation." - This is pretty much my life motto.
    role: the soloist, the mercenary
    exemplars: kobe bryant, anthony bourdain, simon cowell, robert deniro, harrison ford, ralph nader
    fictional from star wars: han solo

Permabanned
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Flâneuse View Post
    quote: "all things in moderation, including moderation." - This is pretty much my life motto.
    role: the soloist, the mercenary
    exemplars: kobe bryant, anthony bourdain, simon cowell, robert deniro, harrison ford, ralph nader
    fictional from star wars: han solo
    Consider 9w8 over 9w1 for your enneagram type, based on the above.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    285 so/sp

Between Flirter and Coolside sx/so. Probably Flirter.

And I guess it's inflation, but damn it's hard to value my two cents
    As a kid I was idolizing millionaires and all the presidents

- Left at London

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Probably this:

"sx/sp seducer (weak sp) - sx in full command produces an active recruiter of potential mates; but being sx/sp this remains in the yin mode of seducing. charismatic and overtly sexualized, arguably the most purely sx of all stacks and ranges. draws from so/sx shadow to liven up sx into an erotic playfulness and to keep sx far ahead of their relatively nominal sp. an emotional yearning to their mating ritual; an inherently unstable range that can lead to a pattern of serial heartbreak. often confused for sx/so."

Some will disagree, but I don't think soc is right for me (soc doesn't equal socialize and I'm actually a hermit anyway).