User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    TiSe
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LSI

Seems like a pretty flimsy theory, some instinct stacks are barely talked about vis-a-vis others. Unfinished to say the least.

Probably midrange.. hard to tell because they know how to keep things vague and abstract, making it too easy for people to rationalize the application of the theory. Needs a reality check.

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Interesting theory... Somehow I can see myself in both strong side and weak side sp/so just because I'm so aware of my sp :/ . All in all though, probably either weakside if we are basing this on description alone

sp/so weakside (strong soc) - draws from so/sx to produce what is overall a lighter, friendlier, and more humor employing style within self pres (though funny through conscious effort and without much irony, unlike strongsiders who are relatively less aware of how they're perceived). can seem more sociable than many so/sp's, and better embodying of a common touch. a notable degree of social consciousness tempers their more private security seeking instinct, so not surprisingly weaksiders can seem soc first, often with a certain generous or self sacrificial quality. the self deprecator, the sidekick, the philanthropist. james dobson, dan rather, david letterman, rush limbaugh, steven spielberg, al franken, don rickles, woody allen, ray romano, michael moore, jerry brown, charles barkley. fictionals: charlie brown, piglet, mr tumnus, threepio.
    - 6w5 1w9 3w4 - sp/so - INTP -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert

Enneagram
    784 sx/so

Yeah, I'm not quite buying this.
    Strong, moderate and weak seem to be defined here as having a good handle on them.
    From that perspective right now I see mine as:
    Sx:moderate
    So:moderate
    Sp:notoriously bad/hard to focus on
    From the descriptions flirter and coolside fit me better then fireside, flirter is probably the best fit but not quite, because pretty much this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie man View Post
    Seems like a pretty flimsy theory, some instinct stacks are barely talked about vis-a-vis others. Unfinished to say the least.

Probably midrange.. hard to tell because they know how to keep things vague and abstract, making it too easy for people to rationalize the application of the theory. Needs a reality check.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Midrange Social.
    “An intellectual says a simple thing in a hard way. An artist says a hard thing in a simple way.”
    Charles Bukowski

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

My second instinctual variant, so is pretty strong. It actively affects me, notably in group situations. Kind of thinking about my niche in the group, how I affect other people, what others are feeling. I tend to focus on the other members of a group. Even though I'm an extreme introvert, when I'm comfortable enough in a group setting, I've taken on a leadership sort of role before.

It is rare that I get to this level of comfort so most of the time, the stuff involving my second variant is internalized. I'm not good at it but I do focus a lot on other's needs. I have heard of some people whose second variant is not clear or strong though. When I was younger, social IV things didn't come naturally to me but it had to be learned. When I first got into IV, I've questioned so/sp a few times.
    9w1 5w4 2w3 sp/so

I couldn't Understand how you could be so bold.
    Maybe I'll find myself smiling on that distant shore...
    Maybe I'm not alone.

Melancholic-Phlegmatic
    O- High C- Average E- Extremely Hilariously Low A- Extremely High N-Medium High

MBTI
    IIII
    Enneagram
    555 sp

Oh wow, sp/so weakside for me. To the point I considered and seriously typed as soc dom once.

pretty strong

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I actually don't relate to any of these, but I will go through them one-by-one:

fireside sx/so - strong sx, weak soc and weaker sp. pulls from sp/sx shadow to intensify sx. exhibitionism, wild abandon, most 'on fire' of all stacks or stack ranges.
    I could see this, except I don't tend to plaster myself all over the social sphere, and I consider sx dominance as pretty "on fire" to begin with. I don't relate to this because I am shy and withdrawn socially, and as an introvert, I will get overwhelmed by having too many people focus on me at once, or having to deal with too many people at once. I also lacked confidence in myself and I believe all my instincts were affected due to that.

flirter sx/so - strong sx, moderate soc, weak sp. highly sociable and extroverted per type, flirtatious interaction style, more coy than firesiders but more risque than coolsiders.
    I don't flirt lol. I am very serious with regards to people I am attracted to and want to build that sx bond with. My style is sincere and I do not play around, play games, or frivolously flirt when I don't have interest...

coolside sx/so - strong sx, strong soc, weak sp. pulls from so/sp secondary, political activist streak, 'cooled' by soc with some intellectual reserve, channels sx into social causes.
    I relate to the intellectual reserve part, but not the "political activist streak" part, because I am usually quite uninterested in politics. Even if it were at the smaller level, say with a group of friends. My attention just doesn't go there. I also relate to the "coolside" title only in the sense that fireside seems to be referring to extroverts, Se valuers, etc. and I am not that aggressive adn in your face. I was "wild abandon" for a very long time, all throughout my teens, but it was all one-on-one. I did not seek out a social stage or arena of any kind. I guess my attention just didn't go there. I am just beginning to be slightly more balanced but that may be because I am at a stage of life where I need to put serious attention on SP (education, building a career and such).

So I don't know where to put myself, I don't match those descriptions. I also think you can move around on the continuum. Anyways, simply going by 'strength' (in how much I care about the needs of the specific instinct), I may be closer to midrange, and perhaps somewhere between midrange and fireside.

But I am still not entirely sure on this lol.

MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Having gone through this, I think that I am some kind of social dominant, but the general strength of my sx is quite arguable. I am more insouciant and irreverent than being ingratiating, but at the same time people have told me that I come off as very approachable. That puzzles me because I never jump right into social relations, there is an element of caution and seeing who draws me in, who is worth my time because when I decide to give myself to a person or thing, it is all in, baby. But I have been burned before, so now I guess I exercise more discretion. I typically do have knee jerk reactions against sheeple, and don't find myself belonging within groups. All my life, whether it was school, college or work, I never missed it once I left. I kept looking forward to the next big thing. I didn't really feel like I belonged except with a specific set of people who I then focused all my energy on, usually 2-3 people. So, I can relate to the darksider range in that I don't give a damn much but am very conscious at the same time about what I am ignoring/avoiding in terms of soc matters/concerns. I could be a mid ranger because it flips between both. I don't know if this is because of being demi, but the strong flirty energy and laser focus takes a while to kick in.

*shrug * Thoughts?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

midrange probably

but I don't relate to any of those descriptions for sx/so from typewatch
    EII | INFP
    4w5-9w1-6w5 sx/so