First 123 Last

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

weak... interesting...
    "Oh my God, you are a child. If we leave you alone here, you’ll freeze to death, you’ll starve to death.' And so on. It was very exciting for her, taking his dignity away in the name of love."
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    enfj
    Enneagram
    216 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

soc/sx

This type has very strong one to one social skills, but is usually uncomfortable in group settings. They enjoy cultivating multiple relationships, and can be intensely involved when in the presence of someone they are interested in, but have difficulty sustaining these bonds when apart. This may give the impression of being flighty and rootless, willing to adapt and mirror others in order to connect, but lacking a defined approach that would give their relationships a more solid standing. They may have political interests, but are generally more pragmatic and less partisan than the other social variant. They are often attuned to pop culture and the latest trends. This type's motivation is to create lasting connections with those they are interested in - the "best friend."

Sadly, I'm not sure there's the weak/mid-range/strong session for the So/Sx, so it is hard to say what I am.
    S’io credesse che mia risposta fosse
    A persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
    Questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
    Ma perciocche giammai di questo fondo
    Non torno vivo alcun, s’i’odo il vero,
    Senza tema d’infamia ti rispondo

I think midline most likely.

sp/sx binger (midline) - can 'hang out' around likeminded persons to imbibe in favorite goodies, though social interaction itself is not a priority. they do however remain slyly conscious of interpersonal attraction, even if characteristically hesitant to make a first move. whether alone or not, retains an air of privacy, reluctant to 'come out' of themselves.

quote: "all things in moderation, including moderation." role: the soloist, the mercenary

exemplars: kobe bryant, anthony bourdain, simon cowell, robert deniro, harrison ford, ralph nader fictional from star wars: han solo

True. My So instinstict is more about knowing what is going on around than trully wanting to belong somewhere.

so/sp formal (strong sp) - pulls from sp/sx for a more self contained style. soc while still primary, is muted; can seem critical and more impersonal than the other ranges. a usual focus on topics, issues, and responsibilities affecting specific levels of society. usually well connected, but in informal settings may let others do most of the talking. can seem self pres at first glance. the pundit, the judge, the commentator. george will, larry king, bill maher, bill o'reilly, helen clark, jesse ventura, margaret thatcher.

Give me a fourth dot. The Tsarevich's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    478 sx/sp
    Socionics
    :-( None

As near as I can tell, I am still sx/soc, with a strong social. To me social doesn't revolve around having friends, but more of having social awareness.

Although I don't take typewatch seriously, this is true of me when I really think about it:

coolside sx/so - strong sx, strong soc, weak sp. pulls from so/sp secondary, political activist streak, 'cooled' by soc with some intellectual reserve, channels sx into social causes.

It didn't use to be true of me--I hated activists as self-righteous assholes who talked at you (rather than to you), and I couldn't be bothered with social causes cause I was too busy doing my own thing.

But I've matured, and now I pretty much want to be an activist and work for social causes for the entire rest of my life. :/ Go figure.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    461 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Si

I think I'm a "formal style" so/sp, or one whose sp is nearly as strong as the so. I've typed as sp/so for a very long time, actually, so that makes sense. I relate to wanting to keep my distance when it comes to certain issues to maintain my comfort, while still being attuned to my environment in the so-first sort of way.
    4w3 6w5 1w9 ~ sp/sx ~ Melancholic ~ Slytherin ~ Chaotic Neutral

pull me down again and guide me into pain

Sp/Sx Binger

Almost equal I think. I think I’m sx/sp or sp/sx. My e5 and e4 are practically even and honestly I could just as easily be 4w5. I score close to T on my F. I’m just a ball of indecisiveness. lol
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Personally, I'm midrange so/sp.

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Let's try this again:

sp/sx decadent (strong sx) - sp at its most saturated with sx; self-attending ways are offset by a wilder outgoing streak, reaching outside themselves then pulling back. noticable 'sx-y' quality, often enough to pass for sx first.
    quote: "what is my life, without the things I love?"
    pulls from: sx/so, to enhance sx
    role: the sensualist, the hedonist
    Perpetual mood

“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.
    Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.”

- look it up yourself