• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Are there any Gut-type Sx/Sp-s here?

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

i guess i haven't considered my sx/sp as directly linked to one aspect or another... if i was to break it down a bit, i would do so like this: 9w1 sx/sp 5w6 sp 4w5 sx...

Could you expand on this one: Friend-of-the-dark, non-judgemental with people’s underbellies/corruption?

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well just because someone is ESFP doesn't mean they have lots of friends... but that said I find it pretty easy to make acquaintances. I suppose it is normal for people to zone out of convos if not interested, but as far as social skills go being able to maintain any situation would be ideal. That's more what I was getting at. I know people who can carry on convos about anything and everything, not something I want to dedicate the energy toward.

As far as being a lonewolf goes, it's pretty simple how ESFPs become a lonewolf. Once you find that the people around you are not the right people for you, assuming there are zero, I would rather do my own thing than maintain fake relationships like that. I have done the lone wolf mode a few times in my life.

Yea but who hasn't done it a few times at least, in their life?
People say that in an ideal world they'd have more sincere relationships. They'd rather do their own thing if they didn't. But does that mean they oppose these people willingly? Actually? After all, one needs connections to survive. I also know people who can't and wouldn't carry out convos about anything and everything bc they already have their group that limits them. Each social type is different, dedicate their energy towards where they fit in.

Skullkid877

What is there on infp 954 sx/sp? im super curious to know but cant find much on my type specifically. (9w1 5w4 4w5)