• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Confused about my instinctual variants

sonečka

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
That's a few reasons why I can identify with each instinctual variant.
So: I think in terms of communities and how they relate to me as an individual. I'm overly sensitive to people's opinion and how we interweave. I collect and grow to convey a message. But... I don't want to be part of any community. I want to shine over them and leave. I almost take for granted that I have so in my instinctual stacking.
Sp: I'm very protective of my space, affected by the aesthetic appearence and the order of things. I have an hypersensitive body, a good link between the external and the internal world, and I take care of it in order to avoid the pain. I'm overly cautious and reserved. But... I have no practical sense, the internal tension to grow up for myself is something I miss. I want to grow up to be finally absorbed and leave myself.
Sx: my spine. I feel like I need it. I want the connection but I miss it. I'm deeply competitive. I remember what was being constantly absorbed during the childhood. I love intimacy and beauty, but maybe in a sp way: I'm dependent by the physical state of love, the body only gets completed. The mind stay detatched, frustrated, always: things run away over my eyes. But the more they run, the more I cease living.

I'm almost for sure a 4. Maybe a 9. 495 or 459. I relate to social instinct. I relate to sexual 4 but not sexual instinct. I relate to self preservation instinct but not sp 4. What am I?

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Could be some kind of Sp/So. Sx coupled with Sp leads to a grittier, darker, uglier aesthetic. It's not optimism or idealism in terms of surface social grace, being able to rely on others and escape seeing things from the bottom (underbelly), but rather that, seeing things from the outsider position, having to cope with life alone with sinister survival prospects, more focus on the aesthetics of degradation, of entropy. I guess Sp/Sx heart types (2's optimism, 3's ambition) may be more colorful, though.