• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sexual Doms - Bring Out Your Valentine's

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
23ffea9aad403823fdc26b07f183c84d.jpg

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Feeling a strong sense of umm... immortality and love itt :smile:

in that vein...

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] (aren't you the one who had a crush on Stewart Copeland when you were young?)

Starry

@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/8936.html" target="_blank">highlander</a>

so spooky...I was just trying to think of a song to dedicate to [MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]? This is what I came up with...

Starry

@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/10082.html" target="_blank">Starry</a> (aren't you the one who had a crush on Stewart Copeland when you were young?)

All I can say is that I was not cool enough to have had a crush on Stewart Copeland when I was young :( (It is so weird...like I can't remember having a crush on any celebrity until MacFayden. I did have a thing for the Disney animated Peter Pan though when I was young which I freely admit with no sense of embarrassment that would cause me to hesitate hitting submit on this in anyway...) I think you might think that though because I have told you in the past that this song reminds me of you...

Starry

Buon San Valentino [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

(Dr Mobius gave me this Valentine present)

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I reach for her hand and her eyes turn to poison
And her hair turns to splinters and her flesh turns to brine.

She leaps across the room, she stands in the window
And screams that my firstborn will surely be blind.

Starry

^^love

I see it now [MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION] and love it! I didn't see it before but I just thought it was my phone. Did you see that I mentioned my crush on MacFayden further down not even knowing that was a pic of him! Thank you especially from me.

I'm making this for dinner and thought I would share...I'm a little frantic because it is a lot to do and I still have to go to the store but alright... Happy
Valentine's from me

DSC06027.jpg

Permabanned
^^love

I see it now [MENTION=5999]PeaceBaby[/MENTION] and love it! I didn't see it before but I just thought it was my phone. Did you see that I mentioned my crush on MacFayden further down not even knowing that was a pic of him! Thank you especially from me.

I'm making this for dinner and thought I would share...I'm a little frantic because it is a lot to do and I still have to go to the store but alright... Happy
Valentine's from me

DSC06027.jpg

I'm so fracking hongreh

Starry

I'm so fracking hongreh

Im a little nervous because I'm going to attempt youtubing from my phone and don't want to then deal with deleting from my phone...

But this is for us phobik

- - - Updated - - -

^ha!

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
are we still posting sexy things?

[MENTION=6723]phobik[/MENTION]:

[MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION]:

[MENTION=4050]ceecee[/MENTION]

[MENTION=9627]Xann[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19700]Anaximander[/MENTION]

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Love

I know of facts and myths
Where fools lie in wait and waste
Where time can destroy or regulate.
I have seen a breaking swell
before the seventh wave,
Deceiving what habit has established.
Flattering what cannot be appeased.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I reach for her hand and her eyes turn to poison
And her hair turns to splinters and her flesh turns to brine.

She leaps across the room, she stands in the window
And screams that my firstborn will surely be blind.

Love TVZ. Have you seen 'Be Here To Love Me'? It's on Netflix.