• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts OMNI variant

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Does anyone else has experiences with scoring omni variant ?
In some cases when I took the Similarminds Eneagram type test I came out as omni.

Your variant stacking is omni

I am not sure what this is but the basic logic would say that this means that all 3 instincts are in relative balance.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i have never in my life

heard
of

this

But I can't think of a reason for why it would be impossible. I guess it could mean that all instincts are equally secure or equally insecure.

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tests are robots. Robots don't feel.

If the prototype the robot is given is not an accurate representation of a genuine human personality, the prototype is meaningless and useless. Maybe omni should really be considered as an existing personality; that's not impossible. But I wouldn't take those words from the mouth of a robot.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Robots have feelings too!

They just merely prefer to be robotic. Humph.

All this prefer to be human race.

I love you all no matter what your constitution is.

;)

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Robots have feelings too!

They just merely prefer to be robotic. Humph.

All this prefer to be human race.

I love you all no matter what your constitution is.

;)

Ever seen Friendship is Witchcraft? If you haven't, it's a parody of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. They created the interpretation that robots have no genuine emotions and believe that they're just like every other pony. If they find out they're robots, they fly into a violent rage and kill things.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ever seen Friendship is Witchcraft? If you haven't, it's a parody of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. They created the interpretation that robots have no genuine emotions and believe that they're just like every other pony. If they find out they're robots, they fly into a violent rage and kill things.

:shocking:

Who, the ponies or the pony robots that kill?

AmandaIlene

Haha! The Robots lose it and kill thusly proving they indeed do experience emotion. I haven't seen it but I think I may just have to now, lol!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a 2 Omni as well. :hug:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Is it reasonable to include this option into what forum offers as a possible type ?