• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts A view of the instinct level that influences the energy of the Point energy of each n

KitchenFly

Recently I have been thinking about the three chemicals Adrenaline Serotonin and Dopamine.

It gets tricky when thinking about the the instincts in one context of the three chemicals and then thinking about each of the nine energies and then the hart head and gut, and then looking at the subtype level with an influence of the instinctual variants and then the switching movements within the six instinctual variants.

This frustrating puzzle has led me back to an old observation from twenty or so years back and I am wondering if the three chemicals Adrenaline and Serotonin and Dopamine are liked to the three grouping below. points: 4&8 and 1&7 and 2&5.

What is the connection about at the instinctive level between the three primary Points 3 6 9 and the three pairings 4 and 8, 2 and 5, and 1 and 7.

It seems to me that there is a structural clue to be discovered, looking at the three pairings the closest sense I can make of it is 1 and 7 seems to be linked to Point:9, and 4 and 8 seem to linked to Point:6, and 2 and 5 seems to be linked to Point:3.

It is as if there are three ratios or three differing ratios at work one hole for 1 and 7 and its connection to Think relate / Relate think at the instinctual level Point:9. Halves for 4 and 8 and its connection to Think feel / Feel think at the instinctive level Point:6. Thirds for 2 and 5 and its connection to Sense feel / Feel sense at the instinctive level Point:3.