• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts picture your Instinctual Subtype

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Irina+Voronina+010+1024x768.JPG

I need that.

Cygnus

sx/so - Pictures of exhibitionists and revolutionaries
sx/sp - Black and white pictures of people in sexy leather gear

so/sx - Pictures of outdoor festivals and hippie communes
so/sp - Pictures from family gatherings or friends sitting around the table in posh clothes looking mildly amused

sp/sx - Pictures of couples cuddling in front of a cozy fireplace or holding hands on the beach
sp/so - I don't know, a white collar dude with a nice shirt and incipient baldness or something

sp-last == lustful, succulent, destructive
so-last == masochistic, in perpetual pain
sx-last == giant stoic robots, spotless utopias

sx-first == suicidal, disruptive
so-first == idyllic, congenial, easygoing
sp-first == cold, reserved

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This looks so nice! :cry:
Ughh I knowwww. Inner tubing is the best. Makes me miss where I'm from -- I always used to go tubing with my friends when it got nice out and the river warmed up :(