• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Subtype Arenas Test

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sp - 59
Sx - 89
So - 40

I hate those metaphorical questions. They're corny and the answer to them doesn't indicate anything.

"My metaphorical self can be described as:

a. A fiery furnace of burning passion
b. A small but potent seed
c. An intelligent self-organizing network"

:sick:

I

Infinite Bubble

Sx - 78
Sp - 60
So - 50

I hate those metaphorical questions. They're corny and the answer to them doesn't indicate anything.

Eww, yeah.

Hive

hypersane
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Eww, yeah.
How does even a "small but potent seed" metaphorically resemble the selfpreservation instinct?

And what does an "intelligent self-organizing network" even look like? I can't picture it. I think of a hivemind or something.

Borg-Queen.jpg

I

Infinite Bubble

How does even a "small but potent seed" metaphorically resemble the selfpreservation instinct?

Gathering resources (light, water) to grow into a giant tree? I don't know.

And what does an "intelligent self-organizing network" even look like? I can't picture it. I think of a hivemind or something.

Borg-Queen.jpg

Lol, it does sound rather robotic doesn't it... who would even describe themselves as that?

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sx 81 sp 58 so 50

Yeah I figured they might have the SP higher up while I was answering it. Maybe I have just recently been focused on SP matter because I know I don't usually pay attention to it. Also, I felt like a lot of questions that were supposed to be 'SP' weren't necessarily.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sp 87
so 61
sx 37

Metis

Sp - 59
Sx - 89
So - 40

Speaking of which, what the fuck kind of question is:

"When I travel, I take things that
make me feel at home
make a great impression
make for an interesting journey"

I take the things I'm going to need.

So far, the only answer to each of these is either "All of the above" or "None of the above".