User Tag List

First 243233343536 Last

Sx doms as social justice warriors.. that kind of makes sense. We care deeply about things and we don't hold back.

Quote Originally Posted by I, Tonya View Post
    You immature adults need to back off
    If you want to start insulting people in a thread where no one is conversing with you, this is not going to work out well. The forum has enough issues as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Forelsket View Post
    Sx doms as social justice warriors.. that kind of makes sense. We care deeply about things and we don't hold back.
    Social movements is more of a soc thing as far as I know, but the other accompanying instinct might colour the how and why.
    Non mi snudare senza ragione.
    Non mi impugnare senza valore.
    Likes Norrsken, The Tsarevich, Hexcoder liked this post

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

You immature adults need to back off Neokortex, grow up. He simply stated his opinion. While all y'all take offense over something he didn't even mean to offend; you guys are purposefully trying to offend him and that's what's messed up.

Actually, no, we don't. There is context and history here that isn't evident in this conversation but is relevant to why people are interacting with him this way. He's not exactly the most diplomatic member on forum.
    Perpetual mood

“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.
    Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.”

- look it up yourself

Likes Population: 1, The Tsarevich liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    461 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You can't read your prior post and realize you got her name wrong not once, but twice? [...] I would have slashed the grade on your little 'essay' for being so sloppy with the facts.
    Correct. I'm really bad with names. You're also taking a jab at me, though, by using the plural "facts," whereas it's just one that I got wrong (if we are to 1up each other in nitpickiness). The Bologna system, basically, encourages cutting corners.
    I am quite curious as to why @Neokortex you associate sx doms with social justice warriors, or maybe I got that wrong to?

I see your reasoning as why the working class are too busy with their lives to be focused on subjects like typology, but is that your theory as to why social justice warriors are more apparent on certain social media- therefore typing them as sx doms?
    Ummm, Yea. I need to add some clarification. It was a generalization: I haven't spent much time here on Typology Central to know if that is also the case here. So I would like to ask for apology for that. But I've been having problems with the admins and mods on Personality Café and it turns out the rules of the forum are designed to serve an authoritarian agenda (justified with social causes reasons).
    Back to the question: no, what I meant is that this SJW mentality or certain forum politics impacts the interpretation of theories negatively. (But of course, there can be other kinds of "forum politics" that can bias a certain group to a certain aspect of a theory.) Hence, people get the "Instincts" part colored, as well as other theories. Typology forums shouldn't have any agendas to start with, yet the enterprise itself is contradictory and misleading. On one hand, site admins being controlling is unfair; on the other, without measures of control no scientific experiment can be objective. So "live" or "real time" active societies don't allow full (psychological) transparency of the individual. They don't allow one unanimously accepted interpretation of a theory.

I think this whole SJW phenomenon is related to first world countries and service economy. Not everybody is fit to work in Silicon valley. Despite some rich families wanting their ESTP son to be a lawyer (and I've met such guy), his abilities would, perhaps, best be used somewhere else. The people on the bottom, however, since manual labor being either underpaid or unavailable (bc of deindustrialization), are left with having to fit in with the "knowledge worker" requirements. And some even fancy themselves being one (not really valuing their Se/Si based skills; i.e. "being in the grip" of Fi/Ti/Ni). So working class people tend to act hipster and "activist" (SJW) as a way of copying the language, the image of the (NT) yuppies and the upper class (NF) activists (signaling aspiration for upward mobility). Problem is, "activism" or "intellectualism" can hardly be practiced in the lower classes bc, for instance, you can't afford clothes made at home and you can't take weeks off to be chill and figure out where did the highly esteemed academicians cut corners. What happens instead is what happens in Africa: if the little African insults the big African for being an idiot for buying the latest iPhone, the big African will bully the little African and will take his money and will keep bullying him until he buys himself too a smartphone (just the way my father bullies me verbally when it comes to light that I don't know the name of the current president or the exact date of the national holiday and other social stuff). Trickle down knowledge, trickle down technology, trickle down dignity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    There is context and history here that isn't evident in this conversation but is relevant to why people are interacting with him this way. He's not exactly the most diplomatic member on forum.
    And there is also some context and history there that isn't evident in your reply. You're not the most diplomatic member with me because of breaking your promise of not replying to me numerous times (and when you replied, it was aggressive with cusses).
    Tritype 461: 4w3 So shy narcissism + 6w7 Sx the overt cerebral + 1w2 Sp the covert somatic narcissist
    Likes I, Tonya liked this post

@Neokortex - I don't remember making any promise™ to you. Although I'll take your word that we had an agreement somewhere over something, I doubt is was for interaction forever everywhere though.

As far as my "cusses" go, well, I don't care.
    Perpetual mood

- look it up yourself

MBTI
    KLLR
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

jaysus christ
    No matter where you go, there you are....

until a masked maniac impales you with a tire iron.

Quote Originally Posted by Neokortex View Post
    Correct. I'm really bad with names. You're also taking a jab at me, though, by using the plural "facts
    Fact: McKinney Boyd is the name of the high school.
    Fact: Larissa Martinez is the name of the young lady.

1+1=2. Fact+Fact = Facts. Plural.

You're not bad with names, you're bad with facts. I'm tired of people playing that "waaaaah you're taking a jab at me" game to avoid what they are putting down on paper. Focus, man. Focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Neokortex View Post
    Correct. I'm really bad with names. You're also taking a jab at me, though, by using the plural "facts," whereas it's just one that I got wrong (if we are to 1up each other in nitpickiness). The Bologna system, basically, encourages cutting corners.

Ummm, Yea. I need to add some clarification. It was a generalization: I haven't spent much time here on Typology Central to know if that is also the case here. So I would like to ask for apology for that. But I've been having problems with the admins and mods on Personality Café and it turns out the rules of the forum are designed to serve an authoritarian agenda (justified with social causes reasons).
    Back to the question: no, what I meant is that this SJW mentality or certain forum politics impacts the interpretation of theories negatively. (But of course, there can be other kinds of "forum politics" that can bias a certain group to a certain aspect of a theory.) Hence, people get the "Instincts" part colored, as well as other theories. Typology forums shouldn't have any agendas to start with, yet the enterprise itself is contradictory and misleading. On one hand, site admins being controlling is unfair; on the other, without measures of control no scientific experiment can be objective. So "live" or "real time" active societies don't allow full (psychological) transparency of the individual. They don't allow one unanimously accepted interpretation of a theory.

I think this whole SJW phenomenon is related to first world countries and service economy. Not everybody is fit to work in Silicon valley. Despite some rich families wanting their ESTP son to be a lawyer (and I've met such guy), his abilities would, perhaps, best be used somewhere else. The people on the bottom, however, since manual labor being either underpaid or unavailable (bc of deindustrialization), are left with having to fit in with the "knowledge worker" requirements. And some even fancy themselves being one (not really valuing their Se/Si based skills; i.e. "being in the grip" of Fi/Ti/Ni). So working class people tend to act hipster and "activist" (SJW) as a way of copying the language, the image of the (NT) yuppies and the upper class (NF) activists (signaling aspiration for upward mobility). Problem is, "activism" or "intellectualism" can hardly be practiced in the lower classes bc, for instance, you can't afford clothes made at home and you can't take weeks off to be chill and figure out where did the highly esteemed academicians cut corners. What happens instead is what happens in Africa: if the little African insults the big African for being an idiot for buying the latest iPhone, the big African will bully the little African and will take his money and will keep bullying him until he buys himself too a smartphone (just the way my father bullies me verbally when it comes to light that I don't know the name of the current president or the exact date of the national holiday and other social stuff). Trickle down knowledge, trickle down technology, trickle down dignity.
    And there is also some context and history there that isn't evident in your reply. You're not the most diplomatic member with me because of breaking your promise of not replying to me numerous times (and when you replied, it was aggressive with cusses).
    My observation of a first world country is that most SJW are middle to upper middle class college age kids or educated working millennials. The working class in america are too busy trying to pay their bills, somehow afford health care, and get out of debt to bother "fighting" moral battles. To be blunt, most of them coudlnt give a shit and think the SJW are a bunch of whiny crybabies, if they even understand what SJW stands for. Perhaps this differs in Europe however.

As for the poor being stupid innately, I come from ten generations of near poverty and have a graduate degree in the sciences and make six figures. Because I am innately intuitive and have aspergers I simply didnt "see" what it was I should have become. My foster daughter, an entj, came from the same back ground and can "see" this. She was destined to be a drug dealer and stripper. Placed in a different environment, given different expectations and different stimuli, within a year she has been redirected and will now be a dentist. The poor become what they see around them unless for some reason they can see past that-ie being intutive can help.

Are you an ENTP?

Quote Originally Posted by ubiquitin View Post
    My observation of a first world country is that most SJW are middle to upper middle class college age kids or educated working millennials. The working class in america are too busy trying to pay their bills, somehow afford health care, and get out of debt to bother "fighting" moral battles. To be blunt, most of them coudlnt give a shit and think the SJW are a bunch of whiny crybabies, if they even understand what SJW stands for. Perhaps this differs in Europe however.

As for the poor being stupid innately, I come from ten generations of near poverty and have a graduate degree in the sciences and make six figures. Because I am innately intuitive and have aspergers I simply didnt "see" what it was I should have become. My foster daughter, an entj, came from the same back ground and can "see" this. She was destined to be a drug dealer and stripper. Placed in a different environment, given different expectations and different stimuli, within a year she has been redirected and will now be a dentist. The poor become what they see around them unless for some reason they can see past that-ie being intutive can help.

Are you an ENTP?
    I can't say that I agree with any of this.
    Perpetual mood

- look it up yourself