• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Who are some examples of famous sx/sps?

badger055

Permabanned
Fictional or otherwise doesn't matter. I'm having a hard time telling whether someone is sx/sp or sx/so. It's almost impossible to tell sometimes.

So far I have:

-ozzy osbourne
-wolverine
-harlock (Arcadia of my Youth)
-Clint Eastwood
-eminem
-Ron Swanson

edit: alright clint eastwood is what I was looking for

Last edited:

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Sean Connery, Mila Jovavich, Bella from "Twilight", and Katherine Tramell from "Basic Instict".

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm yea apparently sx/sps have a bit of darkness to them like a hooded figure. But I can show people just my sx and I can look like the most sociable person in the world. Makes it hard to pin down another sx/sp.

I never feel like my sx is sociable. It feels hungry.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
OH, FYI. I think the difference between sx/so and sx/sp is the push/pull and dark aspect of it. Sx/sp will engage because of the first, but intensify the draw with sp. It's like the flame to the moth.

I don't know any sx/so, but based on so/sx, I imagine they'd seem brighter and more flitting.

Noll

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Marilyn Manson is So/Sp. Trent Reznor is Sx/Sp though. I'm not sure about Kristen Stewart but I'm pretty sure she's So/Sx and not Sx/Sp. Don't know about the fictional character Bella though.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
[MENTION=16476]badger055[/MENTION]

Yeah Kristen Stewart in Twilight is sx/sp but I'm not sure about her in real life.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mel Gibson might be one

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I never feel like my sx is sociable. It feels hungry.
exactly! Although I would say that it triggers my need to connect, so socially it feels deep and not broad.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
On what exactly are you guys basing these reads?

Mostly I just see a bunch of names tossed into the thread.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
exactly! Although I would say that it triggers my need to connect, so socially it feels deep and not broad.

It definitely gets me out with people, and makes me want to be charming. But once I find that one person that I'm vibing on, everybody else drops off of my radar. I find that sx led conversations get deep and one-on-one by nature and end up leaving a lot of people behind. I guess this strikes me as social by technicality, but not in spirit.

badger055

Permabanned
Here are some comparisons I thought of today.

sp/sx is a turtle. Fortify the home and protect from outside attackers.
sx/so is a vagabond. They want to travel the world with no place being their home. They are flighty.
sx/sp is a slow conqueror. Like a WW2 map where one country slowly expands their territory with tanks claiming more and more land as their own.

W

WhoCares

Personally I think its really hard to type someones instinctual variant based in nothing more than how they look in an interview or while acting a movie. They're acting...I dont know how anyone would go about finding an sx by how they look. I know them when I meet them in real life because we are drawn to each other, but I dont know that just from straight up looking at them. I only get people's vibe once the interaction starts.

Sx's have a kind of magnetic draw, either an attractive one or a disturbing one. Something I dont always feel with someone I necessarily get along with. But thats a far as I can really go with it.