• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Blood type and instincts

Your blood type? Does it match instinct?

• Total voters

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm A-negative. I was oddly proud of that, and then I thought about it, and realized that it kind of sucks, and is probably the reason why the Red Cross is harassing me after I gave blood. (I suppose I should give again... I don't really mind, actually... I'm just lazy.) I don't think everyone gets pursued that...persistently.

I don't think it has much merit, but it's like astrology, sort of fun to think about.

It doesn't match my instinct type. I thought I was self-pres at first, mostly because I found the "sx" misleading.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Huh, mine matches (I am O-). I'm not sure if it has any bearing but interesting none the less. I do however believe there is some sense in the theories about Eating for Your Blood Type. :)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm type A+.
But I'm an sx/sp variant.

I just skimmed the "eating for your blood type" site and it doesn't seem much different than other fad diets that it criticizes. I mean, people are being lumped almost in terms of personality into what their blood types are, which doesn't seem likely to me.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm O so yes I match.

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Same for both. I always assume having A+ means we're the best :D

W/e

B is for best! xP

If only I was an IXTJ. Then it'd make sense for me to "B Negative" :D

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
O+, sp/sx so incorrect (either the OP is or I am about my instincts).

I haven't heard much about it being correlated with personality, but I have heard of eating according to your blood type.
http://www.dadamo.com/
I haven't read the book. Actually this site describes the associated personalities somewhat- type O is a lot like EXTJ. It said O types score higher in "thinking" and "sensing" and tend to be extroverts, organized, and decisive. Type O is described as a primitive predator concerned with survival; well, I am kind of a prehistoric person and I value trying to live like one, but I'm not an EXTJ.

Edit: Just read the diet recommendations for O and I think they are completely wrong for me.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow - lot of A blood types here!

My dad and I are the only two people in our family who are B+. My mom, brother and sister are all O+.
And of course, my blood type does not match my instinct type (I'm sx/so).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ooh cool yeah. O and sx/sp

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Heh, read a book on blood type diets once, the only thing that worked for me was the type A "working well" with being vegetarian thing, I'm just not supposed to eat meat. Otherwise no, I'm Sp last and A+ (as chana pointed out, clearly the best) so that doesn't work.

Like astrology, it's broad, vague and supposed to be able to fit most anyone in there if they want to fit.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Worked, but there was a 3/6 chance for that, so I'm not surprised.

AB+, sp/sx

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
. Type O is described as a primitive predator concerned with survival; well, I am kind of a prehistoric person and I value trying to live like one, but I'm not an EXTJ.

I'm sorry... .the first thing I thought when I read about a "primitive predator" person is someone catching fish with their bare hands and eating them raw. So what is that like? Is there a lot of patience required to catch a fish raw?