• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts How does our last instinct manifest itself?

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Um, I consider myself sp last because ...well, I am sort of intense even when I am not trying to be intense, and I can share that intensity. I don't mold myself easily to fit another group/person, but I guess my so may be first/second (I really am not sure of the order) be first because I tend to fly between groups (I am not very grounded, in terms of my relationships with others). But at one point in my life (2 years), I reigned in that intensity when I felt dejected so that's when my "sp" came out.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure how my sx manifests itself, I always romanticize intimacy rather than actually pursuing it at all whatsoever, but oh I really do want it. I'm a passionate person and this I know... Just a little differently. Expressing oneself and seeking contact in the outer world is hard. Then again I'm young, very young! But at this rate... It's awfully sad to even think about, imagine all the people who have always been alone, there must be a few... I doubt I'm alone about feeling this way though, I think you may feel this way no matter what type and instinctual variant you are, somewhere inside of you under my or someone elses far worse circumstances. Very few people actually want to be alone! I can't be the only one having difficulty or being worried and anxious about it.

Though sometimes I don't care about it at all. It's weird.

I relate to most of this. I seem to alternate between desiring intimacy and not caring about it. I don't go directly pursuing it either. I just wait for it to happen.

Probable sx-last

I'm often assertive, but relatively calmly. I hold a large part of myself back and keep my cards close to my chest. That tendency of mine has rarely been an issue; it's just a thing that I don't care about. See also:

I'm also not exactly a fan of what appears to me to be on/off, black/white, inconsistent, and sometimes manifesting in a brash and 'accusatory' manner.

Let's see if this resonates with, like, the two other sx-lasts on the board.

Make that three sx-lasts. And yes, it resonates.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think I'm a SP-last because I am horrible with managing my money, I overeat, I often forget to clean, I procrastinate on things like paperwork and taxes, etc.

B

brainheart

I think I'm a SP-last because I am horrible with managing my money, I overeat, I often forget to clean, I procrastinate on things like paperwork and taxes, etc.

Yeah, maybe. Or you could just be an INFP.

L

LadyLazarus

I have no idea, soc is about caring about community and others or some bullshit along those lines right?
I've never felt that way in my life.