• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts How you experience the instinct stackings?

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i find sp doms very intimidating.
sp sx's seem so scary, like i couldnt reveal any of my feelings since id be instantly judged.

sp doms seem nice, but my deepest traumas are caused by them.
(fictional sp so's i find irresistably attractive, and a few real entp's of such.)

sx doms i usually find quite dull.
some sx so's have very attractive fluid sensual body posture/movements i like to admire. (some sp sx's too), much like me usually, or mostly just rigid in a sleek way.

i find fictional so sx's irresistably wise and charismatic, but real so sx's never seem to fill the shoes the fictional ones make seem possible.. -.-
and even if the real ones are, they usually seem so disoriented that its just off putting.

so sp's liveliness i find nice, but ive came to realize they are unpredictably dangerous and negeative emotional influence.

the sp doms being intimidating to me must be just me empathising how they find me intimidating, since i find fictional sp so's by default, attractive. (it seems sp so's hate that i dont feel as they want me to be. i find them usually awfully suppressive and hurtful.)

i also hate how hypocritical sp sx's can be. they wont listen to reason, emotions come always first.

now you.