• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sx doms and people with strong sx + being around people that you don't like

Sunny Ghost

Depends on the intensity of my disdain. I usually try to be cordial, even with those I dislike. However, if it's a mutual hatred, I'm likely to just ignore the person or sort of roll my eyes at them. If I find the person a bit pompous, I may have a snippy comment or two.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But is this an Sx thing though I wonder? What are sx last people like around people that they don't connect with?

The two people I have typed as so/sp have had a long term boiling point. But once they reach it....they fucking go off and look rediculous.

Sx doms prolly have shorter boiling points and may not feel the need to blow off steam to the person making them mad. They may however go off on rants to close ones

I think so/sps have the need to make the person that angered them know that they angered them...I could be way off with that tho...

Wow, this sounds eerily familiar! Do many other sx types get this overpowering surge of energy if you gel with somebody? Whenever I connect with someone (usually it's only a romantic interest) there's this inexorable flow of energy that simply must flow out of me somehow, and whenever I'm not speaking or active during discourse with said person, it manifests as this nervous but excited shaking. Sometimes it's so intense I'm physically sick because of it. :alttongue:

Ditto

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Depends on the intensity of my disdain. I usually try to be cordial, even with those I dislike. However, if it's a mutual hatred, I'm likely to just ignore the person or sort of roll my eyes at them. If I find the person a bit pompous, I may have a snippy comment or two.

But do you ever feel like you just have "instant chemistry" with a person?

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Describe instant chemistry.

You meet a person, and you instantly get almost a hot feeling that overwhelms your entire body when you are around them. You just want more, and more of that person, and feel like you can never get enough.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
im a little confused as to what you mean by people you don't like
in socionics Fi is responsible for that attraction/repulsion thing (not in an sx way) so I might distance myself from someone I don't feel like being close to
i don't know how others view me, if they view me as cold or rude
i have been told several times though that I am "quiet"

im going to assume you mean "being around people you are not interested in" (in that sx way, like being around them feels like a chore instead of energizing) in which case sx dom may pull back. Unless I guess they don't have a choice (work, school environments).

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So what is it like for sx doms and people with strong sx to be around people that they don't like? I would theorize that they have a difficult time being around people that they don't like? Personally, if I don't vibe with a person, right off the bat, then I pretty much just don't talk to them. It's like I just feel no connection to this person, so why should I talk to them? People often view this as being "cold" or "rude", but it's like I just can't help it. Sx doms and people with strong sx, what's it like to be around people that you don't like?

Yeah, basically this. I don't like bothering to waste time with people I don't like. I don't give a shit if I snub them. I just won't talk to them.

I'm seen as cold with most people, but warm with a few. I can't help either perception.