• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Sx doms being "intimidating"

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[/B]

Where is this picture you speak of? You didn't post it.

Who said you were INFP? I didn't.

I don't base my knowledge on statistics. I base it on personal experience.

Everything you posted about MBTI has been based on stuff written by others you read somewhere. You trust what non professionals say about MBTI but not tests based on professional ones?

uh, i was referring to the avatar i posted. ive noted, people seem to have hard time following my thought process. =| (or maybe its just cause i dont know you personally, so im not able to adjust)

"If you're not 4w3 why do you describe your behavior as such? It makes no sense. Even when we're stressed or depressed we do not act like a different Ennegram type. You'd still act like a 5w4 if you really were one, no matter what circunstances, the descriptions do cover that too."

yes, but when we get TOTALLY messed up, we start acting on our fix. it comes off as ingenuine, but its very clear that people who act off on their fix actually believe that it is who they are.

"You hate being alone and still you think you're a 5w4???Do you realize that's the exact opposite of what this type is like? A 5w4 would love to be alone! They are introverted and prefer solitude and introspection."

ahem, i kind of hate everything or something. =|
i want to connect with people, but i find it too effortful.

also, 5w4 descriptions say that 5w4's need others to ground them into reality, which is totally true to me.

i do love introspection, but do realize, when a 5 gets into the 7 mania, they get disconnected from theirselves. this chaos inside my head is so scary that i rarely dare to face it, and when i do, it always wins sooner or later.

"You're trying to rationalize the test instead of letting the results speak for themselves. You're biased and that clearly influences the results. "
uh, i answered by analyzing how those things happened in my experience.

"It's on MBTI that we have a "Shadow Type", which is the opposite of our normal cognitive functions. There's no such a thing in Enneagram."

yes, mine is Ti + Se, dont know which order, but i always occasionally just stop all this contemplation stuff and get all content, just being happy nonproductive idiot. in fact, im having one of those moments right now..

i just thought, it would be very much fun to pretend an esfj and say, in a group situation, out of topic, nonchalantly, in a total retard voice enthusiastically: "i feel like fucking." =D (its so ironic, that sensors cant differentiate my sarcastic acting from who i actually am. =] )

"Where's your logic :shrug:?"

if i dont know the person, i cannot decipher the consistency of their thinking. and i need that emotional element of interaction, or otherwise i i quickly lose motivation, and thus jump to the next thought. according to socionics, this sounds incredibly much Te polr of infj's. and i guess infj makes sense considering:

J doms are alwys present in their emotions, never disconnected. (j doms thus complain of being hurt. im like, what, what does being hurt mean? alwys so detached from my emotions.. i just dont think i have right to be hurt by others, emotionally.)
P doms only connect occasionally, or to certain people. (and for me connecting to people is very sporadic, unless ive established a connection previously to the person)

"You have no idea of what Te is about. If you understood, you wouldn't say that. I advise to stop trying to use functions to back your arguments up, at last until you dominate the subject. "

i actually do understand Te well, its about a thought construct through externally absorbed means, instead of original, independent structure like Ti. ti's dont make their structure to fit external expectations. we just take the personally most efficient route instead.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
uh, i was referring to the avatar i posted. ive noted, people seem to have hard time following my thought process. =|

There’s nothing like a “type 3w4 photo”. You can’t tell type by a picture.

No people don’t have a problem following, the thing is that you either :

1) don’t know how to express yourself very well or

2) you’re really confused so it’s impossible to understand you.

"If you're not 4w3 why do you describe your behavior as such? It makes no sense. Even when we're stressed or depressed we do not act like a different Ennegram type. You'd still act like a 5w4 if you really were one, no matter what circunstances, the descriptions do cover that too."

yes, but when we get TOTALLY messed up, we start acting on our fix. it comes off as ingenuine, but its very clear that people who act off on their fix actually believe that it is who they are.

How would you now your fix before knowing our Ennegram type? you said it yourself you weren’t sure of what it was.

ahem, i kind of hate everything or something. =|

That’s really sad.

i want to connect with people, but i find it too effortful.

That’s because you’re depressed, it has nothing to do with your type of Enneagram or MBTI.

also, 5w4 descriptions say that 5w4's need others to ground them into reality, which is totally true to me.

I think I’ve said it about a hundred times already, but it here it goes again: you can’t read a type description, see a couple things you agree and identify with and say “Hey, this is my type!”. It doesn’t work like that.

i do love introspection, but do realize, when a 5 gets into the 7 mania, they get disconnected from theirselves. this chaos inside my head is so scary that i rarely dare to face it, and when i do, it always wins sooner or later.

You speak as if you actually know how 5’s act based on a contrived description you’ve read somewhere.

"You're trying to rationalize the test instead of letting the results speak for themselves. You're biased and that clearly influences the results. "

uh, i answered by analyzing how those things happened in my experience.

I was not talking about hte answers you gave on the test, but what you wrote here.

"It's on MBTI that we have a "Shadow Type", which is the opposite of our normal cognitive functions. There's no such a thing in Enneagram."

yes, mine is Ti + Se, dont know which order, but i always occasionally just stop all this contemplation stuff and get all content, just being happy nonproductive idiot. in fact, im having one of those moments right now..

The order is everything, it shows your preference, THAT is what MBTI is all about. If you don’t know yours, then don’t rule anything out. Also, why do you have NF as your type on your info? That's neither Ti + Se at all.

i just thought, it would be very much fun to pretend an esfj and say, in a group situation, out of topic, nonchalantly, in a total retard voice enthusiastically: "i feel like fucking." =D (its so ironic, that sensors cant differentiate my sarcastic acting from who i actually am. =] )

Oh my God, an ESFJ would NEVER say that! They are Fe users, they care about being proper in social situations, care about what others think of them and are the first to heavly critizize those who don't behave well!!!

You must be mixing them up with ESFPs, they would say that and actually mean it.

"Where's your logic :shrug:?"

if i dont know the person, i cannot decipher the consistency of their thinking. and i need that emotional element of interaction, or otherwise i i quickly lose motivation, and thus jump to the next thought. according to socionics, this sounds incredibly much Te polr of infj's. and i guess infj makes sense considering:

J doms are alwys present in their emotions, never disconnected. (j doms thus complain of being hurt. im like, what, what does being hurt mean? alwys so detached from my emotions.. i just dont think i have right to be hurt by others, emotionally.)
P doms only connect occasionally, or to certain people. (and for me connecting to people is very sporadic, unless ive established a connection previously to the person)

I’ll say it for the last time: you’re not in a position to determinate your type alone now because:

1) you’re not in a mostly healthy state and that changes things and

2) you’re far from understanding MBTI/Socionics enough to do it.

You think that because your personality fits one side of a type then that’s it, but you’re multifaceted.

"You have no idea of what Te is about. If you understood, you wouldn't say that. I advise to stop trying to use functions to back your arguments up, at last until you dominate the subject. "

i actually do understand Te well, its about a thought construct through externally absorbed means, instead of original, independent structure like Ti. ti's dont make their structure to fit external expectations. we just take the personally most efficient route instead.

No, you do not. You understand the information you’ve read about it, but you don’t know how to actually apply it. I have tertiary Te, I would know.

Oh, and this: a Te user would NEVER write posts like you do. Te is all about structure and order, they would capitalize letters, pay attention to punctuation, spelling and grammar.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No people don’t have a problem following, the thing is that you either :

1) don’t know how to express yourself very well or

2) you’re really confused so it’s impossible to understand you.

That’s really sad.

That’s because you’re depressed, it has nothing to do with your type of Enneagram or MBTI.

I think I’ve said it about a hundred times already, but it here it goes again: you can’t read a type description, see a couple things you agree and identify with and say “Hey, this is my type!”. It doesn’t work like that.

The order is everything, it shows your preference, THAT is what MBTI is all about. If you don’t know yours, then don’t rule anything out.

You must be mixing them up with ESFPs, they would say that and actually mean it.

I’ll say it for the last time: you’re not in a position to determinate your type alone now because:

1) you’re not in a mostly healthy state and that changes things and

2) you’re far from understanding MBTI/Socionics enough to do it.

You think that because your personality fits one side of a type then that’s it, but you’re multifaceted.

"There’s nothing like a “type 3w4 photo”. You can’t tell type by a picture."

thats a difference between functions. i can. its in the feelings.

"How would you now your fix before knowing our Ennegram type? you said it yourself you weren’t sure of what it was."

after the most recent introspection cycle, it came very clear to me, that ive been acting on 4w3 for a few years now.

"You speak as if you actually know how 5’s act based on a contrived description you’ve read somewhere. "

no, i base my conclusions on experience mostly.

"Oh my God, an ESFJ would NEVER say that! They are Fe users, they care about being proper in social situations, care about what others think of them and are the first to heavly critizize those who don't behave well!!!"

well there was this esfj who said to herself, when people were watching tv, in a total retard voice "funny hairs!", and another esfj once said "i play guitar". you get the correlationg, the retardedness? thats what its about! =D

"No, you do not. You understand the information you’ve read about it, but you don’t know how to actually apply it. I have tertiary Te, I would know.

Oh, and this: a Te user would NEVER write posts like you do. Te is all about structure and order, they would capitalize letter, pay attention to punctuation and grammar."

exactly, i personally judge, punctuation is irrational, and waste of time.

and if i read theory, all of it, WHOOPS! goes straight through, i leanr absolutely nothing, if i dont find connections to the reality _instantly_ from it. and the things i said of Te is not something i read, i came up with it myself. thats Ti, we make our own theories.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"There’s nothing like a “type 3w4 photo”. You can’t tell type by a picture."

thats a difference between functions. i can. its in the feelings.

What? English isn’t your mother tongue, is it? I honestly don’t understand what you mean.

"How would you now your fix before knowing our Ennegram type? you said it yourself you weren’t sure of what it was."

after the most recent introspection cycle, it came very clear to me, that ive been acting on 4w3 for a few years now.

You cannot ACT on 4w3, it isn’t a behavior, it’s an inner being type, it can’t be changed.

"You speak as if you actually know how 5’s act based on a contrived description you’ve read somewhere. "

no, i base my conclusions on experience mostly.

Experiences with what? Or who?

"Oh my God, an ESFJ would NEVER say that! They are Fe users, they care about being proper in social situations, care about what others think of them and are the first to heavly critizize those who don't behave well!!!"

well there was this esfj who said to herself, when people were watching tv, in a total retard voice "funny hairs!", and another esfj once said "i play guitar". you get the correlationg, the retardedness? thats what its about! =D

JESUS CHRIST, you don't get it, do you? There's not such a thing as a "retarded" type. It's an individual trait! And again, ESFPs are most likely to behave like that. ESFJs are very different. And saying "funny hairs!" can't be compared to saying "I want to fuck". It just can't.

"No, you do not. You understand the information you’ve read about it, but you don’t know how to actually apply it. I have tertiary Te, I would know.

Oh, and this: a Te user would NEVER write posts like you do. Te is all about structure and order, they would capitalize letter, pay attention to punctuation and grammar."

exactly, i personally judge, punctuation is irrational, and waste of time.

and if i read theory, all of it, WHOOPS! goes straight through, i leanr absolutely nothing, if i dont find connections to the reality _instantly_ from it. and the things i said of Te is not something i read, i came up with it myself. thats Ti, we make our own theories.

I GIVE UP.

You just wrote you were a Te user as an argument and now you say you think punctuation is "irrational "an a waste of time???

No way you're a J either, they would prefer to die then write like that.

You may have read a hundred pages on theory, but if you actually got it you wouldn't claim most of the things you do. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a question of being correct or incorrect.

Also you used the wrong expression. Going "straight through" means you understand it, what you meant it's that it "flies over your head".

Ti is about making theories? Ti is about evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; and also about checking for inconsistencies. You're sure you do that?

You can't come up with what Te is like, Jung already did that.

All that being said, I do think you're a Ti user,but for totally different reasons than the ones you think. It's underdeveloped though, and alone it can't indicate type.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Experiences with what? Or who?

"What? English isn’t your mother tongue, is it? I honestly don’t understand what you mean."

no, but its my primary one. dont know why, but i just totally suck at writing in forums. i somehow lose connection to the other, and am unable to write in the other persons processing language. (i said, that i decipher peoples ennea from their feelings and appearance, same goes to mbti and instincts.)

"You cannot ACT on 4w3, it isn’t a behavior, it’s an inner being type, it can’t be changed. "

different tritype slices deal with entirely different realms. id like to see someone who was only able to deal with one kind of realm. but wait, isnt that exactly what i was like in my past? all succumbed into my own world of thoughts (5w4) since both my feeling and body slice enneagrams had failed. and ironically, now its the opposite.

"JESUS CHRIST, you don't get it, do you? There's not such a thing as a "retarded" type. It's an individual trait! And again, ESFPs are most likely to behave like that. ESFJs are very different. And saying "funny hairs!" can't be compared to saying "I want to fuck". It just can't."

you dont get it, its the Fe logic. i observe this person feeling this way when she spoke, therefor i could say something _i_ consider equally ridiculous while imitating that retarded feeling.

"
I GIVE UP.

You just wrote you were a Te user as an argument and now you say you think punctuation is "irrational "an a waste of time???

You may have read a hundred pages on theory, but if you actually got it you wouldn't claim most of the things you do. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a question of being correct or incorrect.

Also you used the wrong expression. Going "straight through" means you understand it, what you meant it's that it "flies over your head".

Ti is about making theories? Ti is about evaluating according to principles and whether something fits the framework or model; and also about checking for inconsistencies. You're sure you do that?

All that being said, I do think you're a Ti user,but for totally different reasons than the ones you think. It's underdeveloped though, and alone it can't indicate type."

i actually said why im not a Te user. maybe you should pay attention to what i write, instead of pynctuation? -.-

and correlating J'ness with following _others_ standards is ridiculous. i have my _own_ standards, and i believe they are _more_ devloped than grammar rules.

i do always try to write correctly, but for some reason, despite a lifetime of excessive chatting experience, my fingers protest from doing it the way i want.

heres proof of me being an Fe and you being a Te:

you judged that esfj thing by what they would think, i judged by waht they would feel. to me its irrelevant whether they would say something like that, in my mind, them saying "funny hairs!" in a retarded voice is the same as if they saif "i like fucking!", because both are equally retarded. get the Fe logic?

and on the theory thing: i think i should prolly just abandon reading theory althogether. i understand everything much better in my own terms. by figuring out things myself. an answer tells me nothing if i dont know why, therefore, i judge it as unreliable, and thus it tells me nothing until ive figured out the why.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"What? English isn’t your mother tongue, is it? I honestly don’t understand what you mean."

no, but its my primary one. dont know why, but i just totally suck at writing in forums. i somehow lose connection to the other, and am unable to write in the other persons processing language. (i said, that i decipher peoples ennea from their feelings and appearance, same goes to mbti and instincts.)

I’m sorry, but sometimes it’s hard to grasp what you mean, I still don't know what that phrase is about.

You "process" people's Ennegarm and MBTI type when you can't even tell your own? And based on appearance? What, you think their faces can tell you if their ISFP or ENTJ? Congrats, you just lost even more credibility.

"You cannot ACT on 4w3, it isn’t a behavior, it’s an inner being type, it can’t be changed. "

different tritype slices deal with entirely different realms. id like to see someone who was only able to deal with one kind of realm. but wait, isnt that exactly what i was like in my past? all succumbed into my own world of thoughts (5w4) since both my feeling and body slice enneagrams had failed. and ironically, now its the opposite.

Of course people have fixes, but nobody jumps from one to another while conscientious of it. Also I'll say it for the very last time: that's what depression is like for everybody, it's not a 5w4 thing.

Again, if you're so sure about your type and your fixes, why did you say more than once that you weren't and needed help?

"JESUS CHRIST, you don't get it, do you? There's not such a thing as a "retarded" type. It's an individual trait! And again, ESFPs are most likely to behave like that. ESFJs are very different. And saying "funny hairs!" can't be compared to saying "I want to fuck". It just can't."

you dont get it, its the Fe logic. i observe this person feeling this way when she spoke, therefor i could say something _i_ consider equally ridiculous while imitating that retarded feeling.

You have no idea of what Fe logic is like. I'll repeat: Fe deals with other people's feelings, they are the most socially well behaved types in general and very aware of what is accepted or not. It also has nothing to do with this kind of humor.

You cannot observe someone's feelings. Feelings are an internal thing, which only the own person can be sure of, and if a MBTI type is good at reading them, it's an ENFP, not an INFJ as you said you thought you were. And there's no way you're an ENFP. We would never judge someone's feelings on such superficial things.

"Retarded feeling"??? You have showed again and again since your first original post you have a complete disregard and lack of respect for most people except yourself, if I were to quote very time you used the words "retarded" I would have no space left. You see everyone as beneath you, that's not normal.

I GIVE UP.

All that being said, I do think you're a Ti user,but for totally different reasons than the ones you think. It's underdeveloped though, and alone it can't indicate type."

i actually said why im not a Te user. maybe you should pay attention to what i write, instead of pynctuation? -.-

You definitely described yourself as a Te user. I pay attention to your post much more than you do to mine, you clearly are only worried about disagreeing with anything that doesn't sound like what you wanna read. And its "punctuation", not "pynctuation". I'm not the type of person who usually pays attention to that, but in this case, it's really distracting. Also, if you actually got the theories you speak so much of, you'd know that can be an indication of type, so it's relevant to the discussion.

and correlating J'ness with following _others_ standards is ridiculous. i have my _own_ standards, and i believe they are _more_ devloped than grammar rules.
WHAT??? SO you're saying that Carl Jung, the man who came up with the personality type theory himself is not what we should base knowledge on? WHO knows cognitive functions better then him then? You?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....NO.

Your own standards of what exactly? Also, standards aren't "developed", they are either higher or lower. You need to use a dictionary.

i do always try to write correctly, but for some reason, despite a lifetime of excessive chatting experience, my fingers protest from doing it the way i want.

Even if you were not to make so many typos, you still show incomplete understanding of idiomatic expressions and the meaning of things. I'm not the grammar police, neither am I trying to make fun of you or anything.

As I said before, the way someone writes or talk is a peace of the puzzle, that's the reason I commented on it, and also because I didn't get what you wrote.

you judged that esfj thing by what they would think, i judged by waht they would feel. to me its irrelevant whether they would say something like that, in my mind, them saying "funny hairs!" in a retarded voice is the same as if they saif "i like fucking!", because both are equally retarded. get the Fe logic?
Oh, so you’re an Fe user now? Really?

I work with an ESFJ for five years now, one of my best friends is an ENFJ, besides several casual friends, and I do know my theory. There’s nothing “retarded” about them.

And tell me now: if you’re also an Fe user, how come you think the “Fe logic” is retarded? Aren’t you too, then? Or do you see yourself as an exception?

There's no need for any proof I'm a Te user, I said it myself I was.

and on the theory thing: i think i should prolly just abandon reading theory althogether. i understand everything much better in my own terms. by figuring out things myself. an answer tells me nothing if i dont know why, therefore, i judge it as unreliable, and thus it tells me nothing until ive figured out the why.

That is true in most cases. I’m yet to see you show any sign of it though.

THANK GOD you understand that.

It’s very hard to type you with how little actual information about yourself you posted. As I said several types, Ennegram is about your inner self. Most of what you’ve posted so far is about what you don’t like and how you react to it. That can be used it to determinate your MBTI type later.

I’m not gonna say anything else on the matter for now, but you sound a lot like someone else I know, including your emotional/psychological issues. And he actually told us how he came to reign himself in and get healthy in another forum.

He ended up finding his Enneagram and MBTI type during his journey, and I’m about 80% sure you’re the same type as he is. Your reasoning and arguments are strikingly alike.

You insist you understand theory and yet think you actually can type other people without being able to type yourself.

Once you now your Ennegram for sure you can start on your MBTI. And once you know that, you may think of typing other people.

Focus on yourself.

What do you want? What do you need? What makes you tick? What are you afraid of? What kind of things you like? What kind of people do you like?

These answers should be sufficient to at least indicate what types you are not. Process of elimination work for most people who have trouble finding their motivation.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I’m sorry, but sometimes it’s hard to grasp what you mean, I still don't know what that phrase is about.

You "process" people's Ennegarm and MBTI type when you can't even tell your own? And based on appearance? What, you think their faces can tell you if their ISFP or ENTJ? Congrats, you just lost even more credibility.

Of course people have fixes, but nobody jumps from one to another while conscientious of it. Also I'll say it for the very last time: that's what depression is like for everybody, it's not a 5w4 thing.

Again, if you're so sure about your type and your fixes, why did you say more than once that you weren't and needed help?

You have no idea of what Fe logic is like. I'll repeat: Fe deals with other people's feelings, they are the most socially well behaved types in general and very aware of what is accepted or not. It also has nothing to do with this kind of humor.

You cannot observe someone's feelings. You can only observe their reactions. Feelings are an internal thing, which only the own person can be sure of, and if a MBTI type is good at reading them, it's an ENFP, but not even us are that arrogant to think that alone will indicate type. And there's no way you're an ENFP. We would never judge someone's feelings on such superficial things.

"Retarded feeling"??? You have showed again and again since your first original post you have a complete disregard and lack of respect for most people except yourself, if I were to quote very time you used the words "retarded" I would have no space left. You see everyone as beneath you, that's not normal.

I GIVE UP.

You definitely described yourself as a Te user. I pay attention to your post much more than you do to mine, you clearly are only worried about disagreeing with anything that doesn't sound like what you wanna read. And its "punctuation", not "pynctuation". I'm not the type of person who usually pays attention to that, but in this case, it's really distracting. Also, if you actually got the theories you speak so much of, you'd know that can be an indication of type, so it's relevant to the discussion.

WHAT??? So you're saying that Carl Jung, the man who came up with the personality type theory himself is not what we should base knowledge on? WHO knows cognitive functions better then him then? You?

Your own standards of what exactly? Also, standards aren't "developed", they are either higher or lower. You need to use a dictionary.

Even if you were not to make so many typos, you still show incomplete understanding of idiomatic expressions and the meaning of things. I'm not the grammar police, neither am I trying to make fun of you or anything.

As I said before, the way someone writes or talk is a peace of the puzzle, that's the reason I commented on it, and also because I didn't get what you wrote.

Oh, so you’re an Fe user now? Really?

I work with an ESFJ for five years now, one of my best friends is an ENFJ, besides several casual friends, and I do know my theory. There’s nothing “retarded” about them.

And tell me now: if you’re also an Fe user, how come you think the “Fe logic” is retarded? Aren’t you too, then? Or do you see yourself as an exception?

It’s very hard to type you with how little actual information about yourself you posted. As I said several times, Ennegram is about your inner self. Most of what you’ve posted so far is about what you don’t like and how you react to it. That can be used it to determinate your MBTI type later.

I’m not gonna say anything else on the matter for now, but you sound a lot like someone else I know, including your emotional/psychological issues. And he actually told us how he came to reign himself in and get healthy in another forum.

He ended up finding his Enneagram and MBTI type during his journey, and I’m about 80% sure you’re the same type as he is. Your reasoning and arguments are strikingly alike.

You insist you understand theory and yet think you actually can type other people without being able to type yourself.

Once you now your Ennegram for sure you can start on your MBTI. And once you know that, you may think of typing other people.

Focus on yourself.

What do you want? What do you need? What makes you tick? What are you afraid of? What kind of things you like? What kind of people do you like?

These answers should be sufficient to at least indicate what types you are not. Process of elimination work for most people who have trouble finding their motivation.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Feelings are an internal thing, which only the own person can be sure of, and if a MBTI type is good at reading them, it's an ENFP, not an INFJ as you said you thought you were. And there's no way you're an ENFP. We would never judge someone's feelings on such superficial things.

It’s very hard to type you with how little actual information about yourself you posted. As I said several types, Ennegram is about your inner self. Most of what you’ve posted so far is about what you don’t like and how you react to it. That can be used it to determinate your MBTI type later.

Focus on yourself.

"I’m sorry, but sometimes it’s hard to grasp what you mean, I still don't know what that phrase is about."

imagine you were me. when you look at other people, youd see colourful shapes radiating, sparkling and consuming you. these colours are their feelings. and their type, ennea and instincts affect these colours shape, tone, qualities and colorations. thats one part of how i decipher peoples types. my second method is pattern seeking.

"You "process" people's Ennegarm and MBTI type when you can't even tell your own? And based on appearance? What, you think their faces can tell you if their ISFP or ENTJ? Congrats, you just lost even more credibility."

ok, did you say you were "healthy"? because healthy people should be able to understand others, if i havent got something wrong?

i think this is most likely whats going on here:

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Quasi-identical

(learn to tolerate other people?)

"Again, if you're so sure about your type and your fixes, why did you say more than once that you weren't and needed help?"

arent i always? and look how many times ive been wrong. ive been at this for a few years now.

"Oh, so you’re an Fe user now? Really?

And tell me now: if you’re also an Fe user, how come you think the “Fe logic” is retarded? Aren’t you too, then? Or do you see yourself as an exception?"

no, its not the fe logic, its that _i_ think this person acted retarded. and yeah, i do think its very relevant as to whose using the function, not what function you use.

"You cannot observe someone's feelings."

thats the difference of fi and fe. fe, external, fi, internal. and yeah, i can observe your feelings too, if ive once seen your face so my unconscious mind can figure out how your head works, and thus predict how you feel based on the external _and_ internal predictions of you.

""Retarded feeling"??? You have showed again and again since your first original post you have a complete disregard and lack of respect for most people except yourself, if I were to quote very time you used the words "retarded" I would have no space left. You see everyone as beneath you, that's not normal."

well, i once met an enfj who had a similar mindset. if you dont get the person, assume worst. since if i expected other people to have an ability to think, then id place expectations unrealistically high and theyd disappoint my with out of tune behaviour, such as abusing me, which i expect to be an obvious no. but what is obviously stupid to me isnt to them, so its best to assume worst as the first thing.

"WHAT??? SO you're saying that Carl Jung, the man who came up with the personality type theory himself is not what we should base knowledge on? WHO knows cognitive functions better then him then? You?

Your own standards of what exactly? Also, standards aren't "developed", they are either higher or lower. You need to use a dictionary."

do your Te thing, ive had a life time of developing my own standards, and i will keep doing it to my death.

"What do you want? What do you need? What makes you tick? What are you afraid of? What kind of things you like? What kind of people do you like? "

UHH.. i would answer these questions exactly like any other person on planet earth.
but ok, here it is anyways: happiness, to survive, emotions, suffering, funny things, people i come along with. i mean, i guess Fi's might deviate on those questions, but my answers are pretty much universal and apply on every human, just in different form but the same idea.

i find typing other people very easy.
i intuitively understand people when i connect to them, and then all i need to do is correlate it with my theories, provided my theories are correct. but i usually spot inconsistencies easily, by observing whether they behave as i would expect them to.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Feelings are an internal thing, which only the own person can be sure of, and if a MBTI type is good at reading them, it's an ENFP, not an INFJ as you said you thought you were. And there's no way you're an ENFP. We would never judge someone's feelings on such superficial things.

"I’m sorry, but sometimes it’s hard to grasp what you mean, I still don't know what that phrase is about."

imagine you were me. when you look at other people, youd see colourful shapes radiating, sparkling and consuming you. these colours are their feelings. and their type, ennea and instincts affect these colours shape, tone, qualities and colorations. thats one part of how i decipher peoples types. my second method is pattern seeking.[/QUOTE]

I do not see such things. I don't have this ability. Good for you if you have.

"You "process" people's Ennegarm and MBTI type when you can't even tell your own? And based on appearance? What, you think their faces can tell you if their ISFP or ENTJ? Congrats, you just lost even more credibility."

ok, did you say you were "healthy"? because healthy people should be able to understand others, if i havent got something wrong?

I understand people who make sense. You said you were in a mental institution. You can't accept when you're wrong. Is that healthy?

i think this is most likely whats going on here:

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Quasi-identical

(learn to tolerate other people?)

So posting a link backs up your argument? Can’t you use your own words?

I have no problem tolerating other people, YOU DO. I point out mistakes and disagree with things you posted, if I was intolerant I wouldn't be wasting my time trying to hep you on a Sunday.

"Again, if you're so sure about your type and your fixes, why did you say more than once that you weren't and needed help?"

arent i always? and look how many times ive been wrong. ive been at this for a few years now.

It took me two years to fin my MBTI type, you can't rush these things up. You can't start off assuming you know it already, as I said several times, that makes you biased and prejudiced.

"Oh, so you’re an Fe user now? Really?

And tell me now: if you’re also an Fe user, how come you think the “Fe logic” is retarded? Aren’t you too, then? Or do you see yourself as an exception?"

no, its not the fe logic, its that _i_ think this person acted retarded. and yeah, i do think its very relevant as to whose using the function, not what function you use.

NOW, you're making sense. You may wanna take some time before you post, most of the time you end up expressing the exact opposite of what you claim to think. It makes you sound like you're a really confused person or worse, that you change your mind when someone shows you're wrong.

"You cannot observe someone's feelings."

thats the difference of fi and fe. fe, external, fi, internal. and yeah, i can observe your feelings too, if ive once seen your face so my unconscious mind can figure out how your head works, and thus predict how you feel based on the external _and_ internal predictions of you.

You can picture what someone looks like, that's their facial expressions and reactions, NOT their feelings. You clearly can't understand both things are not one and the same.

""Retarded feeling"??? You have showed again and again since your first original post you have a complete disregard and lack of respect for most people except yourself, if I were to quote very time you used the words "retarded" I would have no space left. You see everyone as beneath you, that's not normal."

well, i once met an enfj who had a similar mindset. if you dont get the person, assume worst. since if i expected other people to have an ability to think, then id place expectations unrealistically high and theyd disappoint my with out of tune behaviour, such as abusing me, which i expect to be an obvious no. but what is obviously stupid to me isnt to them, so its best to assume worst as the first thing.

So you’re a negativist. You expect the worst from people. At least that’s clear. And having the ability to think does not mean thinking like you do.

I'm really sorry to hear you've been abused or mistreated in any way. I was too, for many years and used to expect the worse, but that's not living.

"WHAT??? SO you're saying that Carl Jung, the man who came up with the personality type theory himself is not what we should base knowledge on? WHO knows cognitive functions better then him then? You?

Your own standards of what exactly? Also, standards aren't "developed", they are either higher or lower. You need to use a dictionary."

do your Te thing, ive had a life time of developing my own standards, and i will keep doing it to my death.[/QUOTE]

I’m not “doing my Te thing, I’m pointing out the actual definition of a word.

Of course you’re free to never change until you die, but I’m afraid your life will never change either. Changing is not showing weakness or conforming to others wills and opinions, it’s about GROWTH and MATURITY.

As you do that, you’re standards change too. Otherwise, no one will never be good enough for you. And you'll die alone.

"What do you want? What do you need? What makes you tick? What are you afraid of? What kind of things you like? What kind of people do you like? "

UHH.. i would answer these questions exactly like any other person on planet earth.
but ok, here it is anyways: happiness, to survive, emotions, suffering, funny things, people i come along with. i mean, i guess Fi's might deviate on those questions, but my answers are pretty much universal and apply on every human, just in different form but the same idea.

There are around 7 billion people in the world. Do you think everyone wants the same? That would be no wars then. But since you said you identify with Hitler, I guess you don't get that.

EVERYONE WANTS TO BE HAPPY. But what is happiness to you? What are "funny things"? How should these "people you get along with" be like? You said it yourself, the form changes everything.

i find typing other people very easy.
i intuitively understand people when i connect to them, and then all i need to do is correlate it with my theories, provided my theories are correct. but i usually spot inconsistencies easily, by observing whether they behave as i would expect them to.

You’re not a psychiatrist or a psychologist. You’re not a MBTI or Ennegram specialist. Accept that. You can’t even type yourself.

You’re not an N. You’re a Sensor, you use physical cues to try and tell what people are feeling. Intuitives feel what others feel.

And checking for inconsistencies is an S thing too.

There's nothing wrong with being a Sensor, they are amazing people and smart too. Intelligence has nothing to do with MBTI type.

In fact, the most idiotic people I know come form the so-called NT "genius" types. They also work behind MCDonald's counters. While ESFPs are popstars and ESFJs politicians.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm also a sx/soc 4 and I'm not remotely like this. Sorry but, threads like this are part of the reason I struggled to see myself as sx-dom.

No, I'm not intimidating. I'm either a withdrawn lil shadow on the wall (in public group situations), or an obnoxious loudmouth (with those closer to me). When I have my inappropriate angry outbursts, I tend to get laughed at/condescended to/dismissed as insane or an irrational female. I'm sure I look ridiculous, not intimidating.

If anyone does consider me intimidating among the general public, it's likely because I'm so cold and withdrawn that I'm unapproachable.

Your posts stand out though.

I dont see withdrawn in ur posts

I would use the word powerful. As in making an impact.

That can be intimidating to some people.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm. Fi doesn't feel squishy and warm when its used on me. Might have to do with its place in aux/dom though.

The thing about Ti is that it judges someone on a subjective level as a logical construct based on objective data. For example, if I meet someone I know, my thought process might actually go something like this:

Clothing: bright colors contrasting black
Eyes: soft, defensive, nervous
attraction?: yes/could go either way depending on personality
Capabilities?: likes to hike, climb mountains, good at pool, takes 3 drinks to get drunk, able to work long hours in boring environments, doesn't have any physical ailments, seems to be in good physical shape
Sociability?: stays inside most of the time, prefers small groups of friends over large groups of friends, hilarious sense of humor
Possible Type: ISFx E4/E6
Judgement?: Possible long term partner. Attraction could increase if I get to know her. Based on nervousness, possible red flags to look out for that prevent successful relationship include nervousness, indecisiveness of feelings, testing behavior. Based on capabilities, she will not be clingy or dependant upon me to take care of herself. Based on sociability, my needs may not be met and I'll have to put forth extra effort to make friends outside of the relationship.
Red flags to be prepared for: testing behavior, indecisive, unsociable, volatile. Proceed with caution.

She picks up on my analysis and she flips a shit. I'm at the point now where I believe this "shit flipping" is a sign of low self esteem, and isn't worth pursuing, as I believe a healthy person should be proud of who they are or comfortable with it. But even then, I'm starting to believe I'm wrong in this expectation, but to what extent I do not know.

I dont get it....how does she pick up on it?

Do u ask her weird questions or something...that maybe make u sound like ur testing her?

or do u just come right out with ur perceptions of her?

Well I'll give you an example.

A girl once told me, "A lot of people make fun of you. but I think you're the strongest."

Something about that really bugged me. If I'm projecting something, I guess I'm guilty.
Hmm i am not sure what u are projecting.

I understand what she means tho. U have a part of u that just shows.

A part that has a way of "defanging" ur 8

Hmm its almost like u say " i trust u" with ur eyes...and u appear vulnerable...as a way of making connection...

But if someone steps on u....the 8 comes out.

Maybe ur just too trusting

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
imagine you were me. when you look at other people, youd see colourful shapes radiating, sparkling and consuming you. these colours are their feelings. and their type, ennea and instincts affect these colours shape, tone, qualities and colorations. thats one part of how i decipher peoples types. my second method is pattern seeking.

I understand people who make sense. You said you were in a mental institution. You can't accept when you're wrong. Is that healthy?

I have no problem tolerating other people, YOU DO. I point out mistakes and disagree with things you posted, if I was intolerant I wouldn't be wasting my time trying to hep you on a Sunday.

It took me two years to fin my MBTI type, you can't rush these things up. You can't start off assuming you know it already, as I said several times, that makes you biased and prejudiced.

NOW, you're making sense. You may wanna take some time before you post, most of the time you end up expressing the exact opposite of what you claim to think. It makes you sound like you're a really confused person or worse, that you change your mind when someone shows you're wrong.

You can picture what someone looks like, that's their facial expressions and reactions, NOT their feelings. You clearly can't understand both things are not one and the same.

So you’re a negativist. You expect the worst from people. At least that’s clear. And having the ability to think does not mean thinking like you do.

I'm really sorry to hear you've been abused or mistreated in any way. I was too, for many years and used to expect the worse, but that's not living.

do your Te thing, ive had a life time of developing my own standards, and i will keep doing it to my death.[/QUOTE]

Of course you’re free to never change until you die, but I’m afraid your life will never change either. Changing is not showing weakness or conforming to others wills and opinions, it’s about GROWTH and MATURITY.

As you do that, you’re standards change too. Otherwise, no one will never be good enough for you. And you'll die alone.

You’re not a psychiatrist or a psychologist. You’re not a MBTI or Ennegram specialist. Accept that. You can’t even type yourself.

There's nothing wrong with being a Sensor, they are amazing people and smart too. Intelligence has nothing to do with MBTI type.

In fact, the most idiotic people I know come form the so-called NT "genius" types. They also work behind MCDonald's counters. While ESFPs are popstars and ESFJs politicians.[/QUOTE]

"There are around 7 billion people in the world. Do you think everyone wants the same? That would be no wars then. But since you said you identify with Hitler, I guess you don't get that."

they just happen to go at it differently.

"EVERYONE WANTS TO BE HAPPY. But what is happiness to you? What are "funny things"? How should these "people you get along with" be like? You said it yourself, the form changes everything."

it changes constantly, as i learn more. but i know what i dont want: a repetitive life.
the only thing thats stays, is, that in essence i always want the same thing.

"You’re not an N. You’re a Sensor, you use physical cues to try and tell what people are feeling. Intuitives feel what others feel."

uh, yeah, i must be a sensor. not to mention, that the only people i conflict with are sensors. with intuitives, theres never anything drastic. only misunderstandings.

and thats actually me coping with my weakness. ive realized, if i just blindly generate my theories out of thin air, they go all wrong. and the physical cue is the difference between Se + Ni vs Si + Ne. (you really, _really_ dont want to know about the theories i came up out of thin air.)

i think your typing method isnt very consistent, you relate extroverted sensing as somehow related to being a sensor.

but now that i think, yeah, i do see nfp's as very sensoric too, like you see mine, so its mutual. nfp's do so many nonsencial sensor like activities that just makes me baffled. like why would you waste time on that? well, people are different.

and yeah, i do change my view if someone proves me wrong. why would i stick with something thats inconsistent?

I

Infinite Bubble

[MENTION=15003]Vilku[/MENTION]

Please, please begin to use quotes - I have a lovely tub of popcorn here, and your posts are spoiling the entertainment with their incomprehensibility.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Please, please begin to use quotes - I have a lovely tub of popcorn here, and your posts are spoiling the entertainment with their incomprehensibility.

well, it aint my fault the system is failing. and i wouldnt care to know how to fix this.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

do your Te thing, ive had a life time of developing my own standards, and i will keep doing it to my death.

In fact, the most idiotic people I know come form the so-called NT "genius" types. They also work behind MCDonald's counters. While ESFPs are popstars and ESFJs politicians.

"There are around 7 billion people in the world. Do you think everyone wants the same? That would be no wars then. But since you said you identify with Hitler, I guess you don't get that."

they just happen to go at it differently.

"EVERYONE WANTS TO BE HAPPY. But what is happiness to you? What are "funny things"? How should these "people you get along with" be like? You said it yourself, the form changes everything."

it changes constantly, as i learn more. but i know what i dont want: a repetitive life.
the only thing thats stays, is, that in essence i always want the same thing.

"You’re not an N. You’re a Sensor, you use physical cues to try and tell what people are feeling. Intuitives feel what others feel."

uh, yeah, i must be a sensor. not to mention, that the only people i conflict with are sensors. with intuitives, theres never anything drastic. only misunderstandings.

You have conflicts with them because you don't wanna admit to yourself you are one. That's clear as a spring day.

and thats actually me coping with my weakness. ive realized, if i just blindly generate my theories out of thin air, they go all wrong. and the physical cue is the difference between Se + Ni vs Si + Ne. (you really, _really_ dont want to know about the theories i came up out of thin air.)

i think your typing method isnt very consistent, you relate extroverted sensing as somehow related to being a sensor.

????????

That's not my typing method, these are FACTS.

EXTROVERTED SENSING=Se

Se= SENSOR

You can't argue with that.

but now that i think, yeah, i do see nfp's as very sensoric too, like you see mine, so its mutual. nfp's do so many nonsencial sensor like activities that just makes me baffled. like why would you waste time on that? well, people are different.

NFP's are not primarily censorial. We are intuitive. And see yours what? "Sensor like activities"? I would ask what are you talking about if I still had the stomach to take the things you come up with.

"People are different". WOW, call CNN we've got some breaking news!!!

and yeah, i do change my view if someone proves me wrong. why would i stick with something thats inconsistent?

It's perfectly normal to change your views, in fact that makes you an intelligent human being. What isn't normal is pretending you never said different in the first place. Quoting exist in this forum for that reason.We can always come back and bring old posts back.

[MENTION=17266]Infinite Bubble[/MENTION]

I'm really an idiot, ain't I? I have to spend several minutes re-formatting the posts, so messy they are. Why do I do this to myself??? :shrug:

Good luck on your search, for real. I also wish you the best :bye:

I think I'm done here, unless someone else baits me.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
????????

That's not my typing method, these are FACTS.

NFP's are not primarily censorial. We are intuitive. And see yours what? "Sensor like activities"? I would ask what are you talking about if I still had the stomach to take the things you come up with.

"People are different". WOW, call CNN we've got some breaking news!!!

It's perfectly normal to change your views, in fact that makes you an intelligent human being. What isn't normal is pretending you never said different in the first place. Quoting exist in this forum for that reason.We can always come back and bring old posts back.

@infinitebubble

I'm really an idiot, ain't I? Why do I do this to myself??? :shrug:

Good luck on your search, for real. I also wish you the best :bye:

I think I'm done here, unless someone else baits me.

"You have conflicts with them because you don't wanna admit to yourself you are one. That's clear as a spring day."

nope, the conflict is them attacking me physically, one way or another, by disregarding my health in their pursuit of anger or hedonism.

intuitors only do emotional damage, and thats somehting i consider myself immune to. look at sensors, emotional damage is their weakness.

an isfp once said that i mightve caused a trauma to someone because he had to witness me threatening to kill this isfp. see their logic? they assume everyone is emotionally weak.

"EXTROVERTED SENSING=Se

Se= SENSOR

You can't argue with that."

and thats what im trying to _learn_ to use, so i wouldnt spend all my time "learning".

~~oki, cya!

(oh and occasionally when im open to my empathy, i can decipher how other people feel through patterns, which is inconsistent without actually seeing the other person, but you anyways made me feel like a sensor for a while. lols.) how i do it, is, that i observe the other persons world view, and then recall all the other person has observed of me, and intuitively guess how the other person most likely views me. i learned this ability accidentally, when i was behaving all silly most of the time, then this person walked by, and as i looked to his eyes, i saw a flash of me looking very childish.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
well, it aint my fault the system is failing. and i wouldnt care to know how to fix this.

"The system is failing"? Your the first one to claim that on this forum.

"You have conflicts with them because you don't wanna admit to yourself you are one. That's clear as a spring day."

nope, the conflict is them attacking me physically, one way or another, by disregarding my health in their pursuit of anger or hedonism.

And you assume every person who attacks you is a Sensor? Or do you see their "colorful shapes radiating" to know that?

Seriously, this is priceless.

intuitors only do emotional damage, and thats somehting i consider myself immune to. look at sensors, emotional damage is their weakness.

BULLSHIT.

You're one of the most emotionally damaged people I've ever seen, and I had my share of them. I'd also be careful with what you say about a certain type if you don't want to be banned on this forum.

an isfp once said that i mightve caused a trauma to someone because he had to witness me threatening to kill this isfp. see their logic? they assume everyone is emotionally weak.

You need to be locked up if you keep threatening to kill people. You’re a menace to society. And that's not "ISFP logic" that's any sane person logic. You don't get people because you act like you're nuts. You have a habit of threatening to kill people.

"EXTROVERTED SENSING=Se

Se= SENSOR

You can't argue with that."

and thats what im trying to _learn_ to use, so i wouldnt spend all my time "learning".

GOD ALMIGHTY, you’re also a compulsive liar to boot!!! Every time I post an argument that proves you wrong you turn on your heel and invent something completely unrelated to what we were discussing before.

You said Se didn’t indicate a Sensor and that they were “retarded” , now you deviate from it and say you’re trying to use so you don’t have to learn :doh:.

Indeed you don’t have to keep on trying to learn about MBTI, you’re incapable of it.

~~oki, cya!

Goodbye .

(oh and occasionally when im open to my empathy, i can decipher how other people feel through patterns, which is inconsistent without actually seeing the other person, but you anyways made me feel like a sensor for a while. lols.) how i do it, is, that i observe the other persons world view, and then recall all the other person has observed of me, and intuitively guess how the other person most likely views me. i learned this ability accidentally, when i was behaving all silly most of the time, then this person walked by, and as i looked to his eyes, i saw a flash of me looking very childish.

My friend, I say this with love:

YOU NEED HELP.

You can't tell MBTI type by what people think of you or how you make them feel. If you threaten to kill someone and that person gets angry/scared it isn't because they are a Sensor or "weak". It's because normal human beings don't do that.

If you did that to me I'd call the police.

Psychic people actually do exist, as do metaphysical things like aura/astral reading, but that's not a typing method. What you describe sounds like what you're doing is either of these two things:

1) you're just aware of what you look like when you act a certain way and of people's reaction to you, like any human being who isn't blind. And you're fantasizing about being able to see these "radiating colors and shapes" or

2) you actually do have this special ability, but you have no idea of how making sense of it and how to interpret the things you see. Then you discovered MBTI and is trying to use it to explain the info you get about other people to yourself. But since you don't get how to apply the theory, these visions make you even more confused.

If number #1 is true you need just psychological therapy. If #2 is what is happening, you need spiritual guidance besides that.

I'm actually a strong empath and usually soak up people's feelings like a sponge, but I wouldn't claim to know how someone feels through an online conversation. I can, however, easily tell your mind needs rest by not only the things you write but how you write.

Maybe it's like looking for something you lost: once you stop searching for it, it finds you.

Namaste :bye:

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And you assume every person who attacks you is a Sensor? Or do you see their "colorful shapes radiating" to know that?

Seriously, this is priceless.

BULLSHIT.

Goodbye .

My friend, I say this with love:

YOU NEED HELP.

You can't tell MBTI type by what people think of you or how you make them feel. If you threaten to kill someone and that person gets angry/scared it isn't because they are a Sensor or "weak". It's because normal human beings don't do that.

If you did that to me I'd call the police.

Psychic people actually do exist, as do metaphysical things like aura/astral reading, but that's not a typing method. What you describe sounds like what you're doing is either of these two things:

1) you're just aware of what you look like when you act a certain way and of people's reaction to you, like any human being who isn't blind. And you're fantasizing about being able to see these "radiating colors and shapes" or

2) you actually do have this special ability, but you have no idea of how making sense of it and how to interpret the things you see. Then you discovered MBTI and is trying to use it to explain the info you get about other people to yourself. But since you don't get how to apply the theory, these visions make you even more confused.

If number #1 is true you need just psychological therapy. If #2 is what is happening, you need spiritual guidance besides that.

I'm actually a strong empath and usually soak up people's feelings like a sponge, but I wouldn't claim to know how someone feels through an online conversation. I can, however, easily tell your mind needs rest by not only the things you write but how you write.

You're one of the most emotionally damaged people I've ever seen, and I had my share of them. I'd also be careful with what you say about a certain type if you don't want to be banned on this forum. "
Namaste :bye:

""The system is failing"? Your the first one to claim that on this forum."

the quoting didnt work by itself, like it should.

"You're one of the most emotionally damaged people I've ever seen, and I had my share of them. I'd also be careful with what you say about a certain type if you don't want to be banned on this forum. "

physica, not emotional. how would you cope with your _favourite_ sense being broken, and causing you _constant_ physical pain? wait, do you even have a favourite sense, considering youre an Si? =|

"You need to be locked up if you keep threatening to kill people. You’re a menace to society. And that's not "ISFP logic" that's any sane person logic. You don't get people because you act like you're nuts. You have a habit of threatening to kill people."

ahem, in _self defence_.

which do you think is worse: someone attacks you physically, you threaten them.
or someone attacks you physically, you kill/fight against them?

and i know peoples types cause im actually able to connect with them. is that an alien concept to you?

"GOD ALMIGHTY, you’re also a compulsive liar to boot!!! Every time I post an argument that proves you wrong you turn on your heel and invent something completely unrelated to what we were discussing before.

You said Se didn’t indicate a Sensor and that they were “retarded” , now you deviate from it and say you’re trying to use so you don’t have to learn :doh:."

HUH? you really, really dont get me. didnt say se is retarded at any point. did you claim to read correctly? its the second time you read wrong.

"Indeed you don’t have to keep on trying to learn about MBTI, you’re incapable of it."

yeah, cause i dont do it like you? wow, a Te who wants everyone to think like themselves. this is such news!

on the aura thing:
if i dont use it and i observe your body language, none of it makes sense to me at all. this is why i only connected to three people in my life before i learned this ability, after which, ive connected to plenty, PLENTY of people. more than i can count.

i think the most likely explanation is that some people do this stuff consciously, but for me, its the unconsciousness who tells me how things are, and translates it into visual/feeling sensations.

"Maybe it's like looking for something you lost: once you stop searching for it, it finds you."

well, i guess its a trait of being J, that im taking life too seriously and unable to stop and energize myself for once. i once exhausted myself to the point, that i wasnt able to do anything but sleep 18 hour streaks, eat, shower, sleep.

always when i have those moments when im content, it just makes me damn concerned because im not doing something productive.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Every single time?

"You're one of the most emotionally damaged people I've ever seen, and I had my share of them. I'd also be careful with what you say about a certain type if you don't want to be banned on this forum. "

physica, not emotional. how would you cope with your _favourite_ sense being broken, and causing you _constant_ physical pain? wait, do you even have a favourite sense, considering youre an Si? =|

How ignorant are you? Every human being would be devastated if loosing one of their senses, it has nothing to do with type. Do you think that just because I'm not an Se user that I would like to be blind, deaf or impaired in any way? You're stupid.

"You need to be locked up if you keep threatening to kill people. You’re a menace to society. And that's not "ISFP logic" that's any sane person logic. You don't get people because you act like you're nuts. You have a habit of threatening to kill people."

ahem, in _self defence_.

And you got in a mental institution for that? Doubt it. You said in your first post you were "laughing inside of your head because of he's pussiness".

If these are the only situations you had in all of your life, then I'm very sorry for you. And it's impossible to type you until you live a normal healthy life.

and i know peoples types cause im actually able to connect with them. is that an alien concept to you?

You don't know shit about other people's types until you know your own.

"GOD ALMIGHTY, you’re also a compulsive liar to boot!!! Every time I post an argument that proves you wrong you turn on your heel and invent something completely unrelated to what we were discussing before.

You said Se didn’t indicate a Sensor and that they were “retarded” , now you deviate from it and say you’re trying to use so you don’t have to learn :doh:."

HUH? you really, really dont get me. didnt say se is retarded at any point. did you claim to read correctly? its the second time you read wrong.

YOU'RE A LIAR. You write things and then deny you did it. You make shit up all the time and hope people don't notice. You think everybody is stupid or have no memory. Tough luck, I'm neither.

You didn't said Se was retarded, but you called Se users retarded more than once.

"Indeed you don’t have to keep on trying to learn about MBTI, you’re incapable of it."

yeah, cause i dont do it like you? wow, a Te who wants everyone to think like themselves. this is such news!

Dear ignorant person: I'm, like any ENFP, am a tertiary Te user. It's not one of my first two functions. And poiting out gross mistakes in reasoning doesn't relate to that. Any intelligent person would do that Your argument is invalid.

on the aura thing:
if i dont use it and i observe your body language, none of it makes sense to me at all. this is why i only connected to three people in my life before i learned this ability, after which, ive connected to plenty, PLENTY of people. more than i can count.

Connecting to people doesn't not mean you know their MBTI type. It helps a lot but isn't necessary, otherwise professional MBTI teams wouldn't be able to type their clients. Do you really think they have type to "connect" to them?

i think the most likely explanation is that some people do this stuff consciously, but for me, its the unconsciousness who tells me how things are, and translates it into visual/feeling sensations.

Ahhhh, now it makes sense!!! I think your #1 problem is expressing yourself. No offense, but you sounded crazy. And I'm a very open minded person. If I were to tell people what I know to be true but unknownto mostI would be the one in a mental institution.

"Maybe it's like looking for something you lost: once you stop searching for it, it finds you."

well, i guess its a trait of being J, that im taking life too seriously and unable to stop and energize myself for once. i once exhausted myself to the point, that i wasnt able to do anything but sleep 18 hour streaks, eat, shower, sleep.

That is actually a P thing!!! P's, (specially ENTPs) are the ones who immerse themselves so much in their work they forget to eat, to wash, to change their clothes, don't sleep until they drop...

I said it before: it's highly unlikely you're a J. Being serious there's nothing to do with it.

always when i have those moments when im content, it just makes me damn concerned because im not doing something productive.

When we are under stress we act like our shadow types. I acted like an INTJ for about 7 years. I had a hard time believing I was an ENFP in the beginning.

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Every single time?

How ignorant are you? Every human being would be devastated if loosing one of their senses, it has nothing to do with type. Do you think that just because I'm not an Se user that I would like to be blind, deaf or impaired in any way? You're stupid.

ahem, in _self defence_.

And you got in a mental institution for that? Doubt it. You said in your first post you were "laughing inside of your head because of he's pussiness".

If these are the only situations you had in all of your life, then I'm very sorry for you. And it's impossible to type you until you live a normal healthy life.

You don't know shit about other people's types until you know your own.

YOU'RE A LIAR. You write things and then deny you did it. You make shit up all the time and hope people don't notice. You think everybody is stupid or have no memory. Tough luck, I'm neither.

You didn't said Se was retarded, but you called Se users retarded more than once.

Dear ignorant person: I'm, like any ENFP, am a tertiary Te user. It's not one of my first two functions. And poiting out gross mistakes in reasoning doesn't relate to that. Any intelligent person would do that Your argument is invalid.

on the aura thing:

Connecting to people doesn't not mean you know their MBTI type. It helps a lot but isn't necessary, otherwise professional MBTI teams wouldn't be able to type their clients. Do you really think they have type to "connect" to them?

Ahhhh, now it makes sense!!! I think your #1 problem is expressing yourself. No offense, but you sounded crazy. And I'm a very open minded person. If I were to tell people what I know to be true but unknown to most I would be the one in a mental institution.

That is actually a P thing!!! P's, (specially ENTPs) are the ones who immerse themselves so much in their work they forget to eat, to wash, to change their clothes, don't sleep until they drop...

I said it before: it's highly unlikely you're a J. Being serious there's nothing to do with it.

When we are under stress we act like our shadow types. I acted like an INTJ for about 7 years. I had a hard time believing I was an ENFP in the beginning.