• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts The seduction styles of various enneagram variant combos

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This does resonate with me, but I think my approach is also influenced by E4. I'm lost in a group entirely, and it alienates me from being able to form any intimacy because I can't deal with different levels of intimacy at the same time. I always seek out a way to connect individually. I don't start with an expression of sexual attraction, but find a way to do something together that is unique to both of us, that defines something about both of us. For as shy and introverted as I am, I do end up communicating my intentions clearly by giving unique and deep compliments. Then I often give the person space to reflect on the compliment. I've ended up doing the majority of the seducing in my relationships, even initially, but I would have preferred it the other way. I like to see in someone what others can't see, and desire that in return. For being as obliterated as I am, I still do have a lot of intensely private, quiet, but persistently seductive tendencies. I desire connections that are deeper, more unique, and quietly overwhelming than anything experienced before. I also tend to get intensely hurt in the process, but hide most of that. Every intimate relationship caused me to cry uncontrollably at times, mostly in private, from its beginning, middle, and end. And then I did it all again.

I relate heavily to what you post. What do you think is more specific to being a 4?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I relate heavily to what you post. What do you think is more specific to being a 4?
The emphasis on uniqueness correlates with E4. But actually, you seem 4-ish to me. I've wondered why it isn't one of the numbers in your stacking. I know there is overlap with both Fi and sx with some of that as well, so IDK.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sx blind attraction style is sort of different then the way it's described here (at least on the first page, I'm not going to read the majority of these pages) and usually oscillates between being "overly assertive" or "overly slow I've found". So/sp I've noticed tends to either try to be your friend first, get into your interests, find common ground to join you in whatever activities or settings they deem that you enjoy OR will try an be funny or peacock a bit to gain attention.

I don't think I've ever actually see a sp/so flirt? It's either a blunt asking you out or you'll never know. Both sx blinds are inclined towards "the long game" I think, enamored for long periods of time with nothing to be said.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's the sx firsts who would be more likely to join a group to find/seduce someone, then drop/ignore/forget about/neglect the group once that was accomplished. :tongue:

Hello SX DOMINANT OTHER :D

seriously relate to this exactly.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i would like to think that if that sx/so description fits then it's only the targeted individual that is aware of it and not the whole group.

it's either that or sx/sp. i am not really sure.

i'm always coupled up so i just have to guess how'd be...or how i have been.