• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts What does your blind spot look like? (So, Sx, or Sp)

saskiazaaza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
now that's social awareness! You picked an iconic person from the social hierarchy as your avatar!

What ?
I pick a person as avatar coz I don't want use my face as avatar. And , you assume me. Okay. 😌😌😌😌😌

saskiazaaza

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Damnit! Who left the lights on and the curtains open?! He wasn't supposed to know we're home!

Clearly you're not even a human judging from your avatar.

He doesn't know , when I use this pic coz he assumed I care about social hierarchy. But , I just love Liam Gallagher and i really don't like use my selfie into my ava or non human pics.
He assumes me , if you are So blind. You should use non human pics. And , it sounds stupid.

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What ?
I pick a person as avatar coz I don't want use my face as avatar. And , you assume me. Okay. 😌😌😌😌😌

Damnit! Who left the lights on and the curtains open?! He wasn't supposed to know we're home!
Clearly you're not even a human judging from your avatar.

Lol, are you guys for real?? :DDD

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
What ?

It totally is indicative of the social instinct.

- - - Updated - - -

Like ... my avatar is a person, but it's not a real person.

- - - Updated - - -

AND, your avatar is looking directly at the viewer, suggesting a relationship between you and the rest.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
He doesn't know , when I use this pic coz he assumed I care about social hierarchy. But , I just love Liam Gallagher and i really don't like use my selfie into my ava or non human pics.
He assumes me , if you are So blind. You should use non human pics. And , it sounds stupid.

Agreed.

I see no correlation whatsoever. Pretentious guess-work.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

AND, your avatar is looking directly at the viewer, suggesting a relationship between you and the rest.

magic-witch-crystal-ball-old-film_vywiykj4__F0000.png

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You can agree but you're wrong.

Plenty of people here don't want to use their own face and yet have never used an image of someone famous/iconic.

I think some of you don't know what "instinct" means in typology, and how people aren't pulled toward their blind spot, especially in terms of expressing oneself (like choosing an avatar).

- - - Updated - - -

It's okay to be jealous. ;)

Professor Pomposity from Massengill University is back? This is almost as fun as having a load of bricks dropped on my crotch. :dry:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol, are you guys for real?? :DDD

Clearly everyone but you is a bot.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It may be. One image is not enough to type someone.

However, the main point as I see it here is someone rarely on this forum coming into this thread and acting like a pompous, condescending, know-it-all with sarcastic biting insults toward a new member, who doesn't deserve to be treated that way. Most people come here to learn. Meaning they aren't experts. Meaning they may make mistakes and misunderstandings. That should not be something to be shamed for or meanly insulted for. (I'm not arguing whether saskiazaaza is typed correctly or not. I don't know them well enough to have a good opinion, and images are a good way to type instincts, yes, but not just one image.)

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I don't know what it looks like, I'm blind to it.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You wish.

You wish I wish.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly everyone but you is a bot.

It may be. One image is not enough to type someone.

However, the main point as I see it here is someone rarely on this forum coming into this thread and acting like a pompous, condescending, know-it-all with sarcastic biting insults toward a new member, who doesn't deserve to be treated that way. Most people come here to learn. Meaning they aren't experts. Meaning they may make mistakes and misunderstandings. That should not be something to be shamed for or meanly insulted for. (I'm not arguing whether saskiazaaza is typed correctly or not. I don't know them well enough to have a good opinion, and images are a good way to type instincts, yes, but not just one image.)

Fair points.

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
urgh, nothing has changed, i'm outta here

[MENTION=35566]Luminous[/MENTION]

about my "pompous condescension"... part of it is true, since sx/sp does have an obnoxious quality, trampling the other over by the Sx's socially blind (i.e. egoistic) need to transmit. That's what annoys socially aware people, since it throws off their group's flow and system of fairness. On the other hand, though, part of it is not true. It's not entirely deliberate condescension on my part, since part of this effect owes to an information that is in and of itself discomfiting for the group's status quo. It's not that I want to insult but if an anthropologist visits a tribe and tells all of them that their gods didn't exist (and the proof is Western world's mastering of magic/technology), then it will inevitably be insulting to their leaders who made up rules referring to them. You think I'm unfair but at the same time it's also frustrating to me that what has remained of Typology forums and hobby groups is just a low tier dive of pre-beginners, dilettantes of uneducated and cheeky adolescents. And working class "adults." And the idea that people being here to learn... after 4+ yrs of trying to assert/share in on these forums what I have learned by myself, I beg to differ. The reason why the African leaders have smartphones today is not because they wanted so badly to look under their hoods to learn the magic...

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I have similar frustrations with the forum. It's not that I am at expert level, but rather that no one actually takes any of this seriously, intellectually speaking. So, I rarely get much out of the forum in that respect these days. :shrug: I'm not interested in finding another forum, so I have mostly just turned to more serious self-teaching.

rav3n

Apparently, I'm SO blind and yet, I can easily spot social patterns and hierarchies. The difference is that I don't care about them, perceiving other adults as equals, regardless of social status. The difference is that my take on equality is that adults have free will and are capable of defending themselves where Humanists define equality as all adults inherently deserving of unearned respect.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
No blind spot then. Intriguing but unsurprising.