• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sx] Are all so sx feminine?

I

Infinite Bubble

there is an objective reality, its right out there, if you only are willing to drop your opinionated delusions to see the truth.. (its also called rationality, and science. i dont even want to know the alternative to it!)

There is most likely an objective reality, but unfortunately humans will never see it. The mind creates a subjective viewpoint of the universe and via our limited senses, are only able to grasp one tiny aspect of it. There is so much we cannot see. Our frames of reference are too warped to be objective. To quote Einstein: "What does a fish know about the water in which he swims all his life?"

you dont think im an infj? based on some silly text written in forums, you _claim_ to read a person without even seeing their face? YEAH.. RIIGHT! now whose the deluded one here?

I was merely stating an opinion; I didn't say you aren't one, just that based on some of your responses from your threads that I don't think you are one. Ni sees many perspectives and you seem to be rejecting anyone elses.

next thing, youll suggest you used telepathy to do it, right? -_-
and dont even START telling me how astrology dictates my life..

I thought that was your job. :shrug:

but yeah, ive noticed intj's have those irrational qualities. (so yes i just did say i approve your typing.)

Yay, more stereotyping.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
1329610464_do_not_argue_with_an_idiot_gag.jpg

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I thought that was your job. :shrug:

"I was merely stating an opinion; I didn't say you aren't one, just that based on some of your responses from your threads that I don't think you are one. Ni sees many perspectives and you seem to be rejecting anyone elses."

ever seen unhealthy so sx's? yeah, we are the intellective asses who have all the confidence in our own views cause we dedicate all of our time into honing it, so we do tend to reach a point of certainty once we actually communicate any of it out.

"Yay, more stereotyping."

yeah, i cannot even begin to tell you how much i love stereotyping! <<3 =)

and btw, i do see many perspectives, and thats the reason i value my own the most. why? cause majority are simply wrong, but yeah, guess what i do, GUESS what i do! I.. _I_ take the best parts, ignoring _everything_ else. thats how i reach my superior position, because im able to see the speck of truth even in the most deluded of perspectives, and i wont hesitate to incorporate those parts into my own grand puzzle of reality.

WAIT.. "Ni sees many perspectives" aha! , youre stereotyping too! =)

the world needs more stereotypes.

and i only reject the bad parts of others perspectives, even if majority is that.

"There is most likely an objective reality, but unfortunately humans will never see it. The mind creates a subjective viewpoint of the universe and via our limited senses, are only able to grasp one tiny aspect of it. There is so much we cannot see. Our frames of reference are too warped to be objective. To quote Einstein: "What does a fish know about the water in which he swims all his life?" "

i will dedicate the extra hours of my life to understanding said objective reality, or at least the parts of it i consider to affect my decision making.
if it doesnt affect my decisions, it doesnt affect me.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
The following Sx doms aren't femine....

-Frank Sinatra
-Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid
-Wolverine
-Slyvestor Stallone
-Jean Claude Van Damme
-Bam Margera
-Tony Montana from "Scarface"
-Sean Connery
-Django from "Django Unchained"
-Martin Luther King
-Sean Penn

The list goes on and on.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The following Sx doms aren't femine....

-Frank Sinatra
-Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid
-Wolverine
-Slyvestor Stallone
-Jean Claude Van Damme
-Bam Margera
-Tony Montana from "Scarface"
-Sean Connery
-Django from "Django Unchained"
-Martin Luther King
-Sean Penn

The list goes on and on.

he's asking for So/Sx who aren't feminine

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
he's asking for So/Sx who aren't feminine

I know. I read that shit wrong. I thought that the thread was a typo at first. I thought that it was meant to say, "Are all SX "so" feminine".

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
In answer to his question though the following so/sx aren't feminine....

-Colin Ferral
-Snoop Dogg
-Chuck Berry
-Hugh Jackman
-Michael Douglas
-

S

Society

for the most part, very little here is worth saying... cultural notions are formed by association, in which case, we know:

1. most women you'll encounter will be xSFx
2. most men you'll encounter will be xSTx
3. there are more male xxxPs then female xxxPs (though the majority of both are Js).

meaning: most women you are likely to encounter will be SFJ, whose dominant judging function would be Fe. it is thus likely you'd develop an association between Fe resulting behavior and most women. since the SO instinctual variant is commonly confused with Fe to the point of conceptual muddiness throughout the typology community, it is not unreasonable that students of typology would learn to associate SO dominant behavior with femininity as well.

madhatter

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
for the most part, very little here is worth saying... cultural notions are formed by association, in which case, we know:

1. most women you'll encounter will be xSFx
2. most men you'll encounter will be xSTx
3. there are more male xxxPs then female xxxPs (though the majority of both are Js).

This is why I'm shit out of luck.

"Hi, I'm madhatter. I'm a female STP, and that is why I suck at life."

*Hi, madhatter!*

S

Society

*Hi, madhatter!*

being in a minority of any kind places you within the long tail audience of most social constructs, products & expectations.

also, introducing yourself with an internet nickname is bound to give you more difficulties (assuming your parents aren't insane).

S

Society

*Hi, madhatter!*

being in a minority of any kind places you within the long tail audience of most social constructs, products & expectations.

also, introducing yourself with an internet nickname is bound to give you more difficulties (assuming your parents aren't insane).

madhatter

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

You would be assuming wrong. My parents are most definitely insane. But alas, madhatter is not my real name. But it's better that the [insert real name here], haha.