• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Picture your Instinctual Variant

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll start

Self Preservation/Sexual

250px-Vivien_Leigh_Gone_Wind_Restaured.jpg

Ciel_morning_tea.jpg

atlas_001a.jpg

1570.jpg

320px-Black_Widow_Avengers_03.jpg

mrmrssmith10.jpg

RaitoLightYagami21.jpg

simon-cowell-leaves-american-idol-11-1-10-kc.jpg

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
do you mean we post pictures of people who are sp/sx?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The rest is ok, but this one is an Sx/So.

sorry, but she is basically the poster girl for 7w8 Sp/Sx (so much so that they even use her in the Riso/Hudson Self Preservation 7 description). she is sexual and intense (hello! ESTP 7w8 lol) but she uses her sexuality for the sake of material gain, financial security and getting ahead in her career.

Burger King

These picture threads always crash my computer. Do spoiler tags help? I'm gonna try it with spoiler tags.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sorry, but she is basically the poster girl for 7w8 Sp/Sx (so much so that they even use her in the Riso/Hudson Self Preservation 7 description). she is sexual and intense (hello! ESTP 7w8 lol) but she uses her sexuality for the sake of material gain, financial security and getting ahead in her career.

Who are you talking about? The actress or the character? Because the actress was a blatant ultra-addictive and autodestructive Sx/So who has nothing Self-Pres. So, blatant Sx/So. And the character is volatile, ultra-sexual and immature in the realm of Self-Pres, blatant Sx/So too.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who are you talking about? The actress or the character? Because the actress was a blatant ultra-addictive and autodestructive Sx/So who has nothing Self-Pres. So, blatant Sx/So. And the character is volatile, ultra-sexual and immature in the realm of Self-Pres, blatant Sx/So too.

she's not immature in the realm of self Pres. she was a natural business woman who quickly went from being a spoiled plantation brat to a shrewd businesswoman and survivor in less than a year. clearly she has quite a bit of talent for self pres and she matches the Sp dom 7 description to the tee (though I agree about the actress. she was some sort of Sx/So 4w3 or 3w4)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
she's not immature in the realm of self Pres. she was a natural business woman who quickly went from being a spoiled plantation brat to a shrewd businesswoman and survivor in less than a year. clearly she has quite a bit of talent for self pres and she matches the Sp dom 7 description to the tee (though I agree about the actress. she was some sort of Sx/So 4w3 or 3w4)

Being Sp-last has nothing to do with being a bad or good buisnesswoman. Some of the most talented buisness people of the worl are Sp-last. However, she is never settled or calm or caring strongly about "having her own space" whick being an Sp-dom is about.

And Scarlett H is universally typed as a Sexual 3 by all profesionals.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

the man= sx
the woman=sp

Burger King

^Ha!

Thread has lol potential.

Edit:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sp/So

Mark-Zuckerberg_2.jpg

tumblr_ljan8yRo9x1qgocdd.jpg

bilbo.jpg

spielberg.jpg

mary_poppins.jpg

images

FYR_MarthaStewart_t700.jpg

lance-armstrong.jpg

malcolm4.jpg

gallery_12_5_2817.jpg

Last edited:
B

brainheart

I kind of hate crap like this because I think it sends people in the wrong direction. That said, I relate to these looks... a lot. (I'm a so/sx.)

helena-bonham-carter-horizontal.jpeg

Helena%20Bonham%20Carter-0430.jpg

Last edited:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=7140]brainheart[/MENTION]