• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[sp] Question for Sp doms

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you like Sx doms? What do you think about them?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you like Sx doms?
Yes. Sx/sp would probably be the best match for me.

What do you think about them?
They tend to be fun and empathetic; sometimes reckless.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes. Sx/sp would probably be the best match for me.

They tend to be fun and empathetic; sometimes reckless.

Have you ever been involved with one? Do they annoy you?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm also super curious about what Sp/So's think about Sx/So's.

Within

Permabanned
Do you like Sx doms? What do you think about them?

I tend to frown upon fluffiness, and all the verbal and physical cuddling that comes along with it.

Except when I currently harbor that particular disposition myself.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Have you ever been involved with one?
No. A while ago, I met on a dating website a girl that seemed to be a sx/so ENFP. She seemed to be very interested in individuals and animals (she was studying to become a vet), but she wasn't a big fan of discussing things objectively.
She was pretty fun - and also pretty smart -, but not intellectual enough.

Irl, they tended to be too fast for me and I tended to be too oblivious for them, so things have never progressed.

Do they annoy you?
Not particularly.

Everyone can be annoying. Annoying sx-doms are usually the overly impulsive ones.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm also super curious about what Sp/So's think about Sx/So's.

They are interesting, dynamic individuals who come across as intensely passionate and throw caution to the wind. I don't have anything against them but sometimes they seem too reckless to me.

Burger King

Its been mentioned before somewhere in this forum about the flow stackings or whatever I think.

Syn-flow: sp → so → sx → sp
Stackings involved: sp/so → so/sx → sx/sp → sp/so
Direction: Compelled toward people. Acting upon and with others as a born insider i.e.- deeply human.

Contra-flow: sp → sx → so → sp
Stackings involved: sp/sx → sx/so → so/sp → sp/sx
Direction: Compelled against people. Seething belligerent outsiders; 'antisocial', provoking, reverse-flow change catalysts. In some profound sense, rejecting the human condition, their own and/or that of others.

It has been suggested that people with stackings that are part of same flow progression generally have more understanding and smoother interaction because they are channeling their energies in the same direction. Interactions of stackings that are part of the same flow have the potential to cover for one's blindspot instinct as well as reinforce one's own instinctual energy flow. For example: if one person's stacking is sx/sp, this person is directing energy in the following manner sx->sp->so, in which case another person with sp/so stacking will be reinforcing to their weaker secondary sp->so link and covering their SO-last blind spot. On the other hand interactions with people who are channeling their energies in the opposite direction can feel draining, dull, and disorienting in the long term.

source: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/133-Instinctual-Stackings

So in theory sp/so get along better with so/sx and sx/sp best. While sp/sx pair better with sx/so and so/sp.

Makes sense for me (sp/sx). The sp/sx requires someone to draw them out. They are kind of "stuck" so to speak and less accessible than their social variant counterparts. SP and SX are kinda conflicting.

Kayness

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure if I've ever been as an Sx dom.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sx doms can be different flavors of overwhelming, depending on the person. Not always negatively so.
I'd say I'm attracted more to/get along well with sx/sp's.. probably because I'm sp/sx; complementary, perhaps? /shrug
sx/so can be charismatic &/or suffocating or emotionally draining.

RoadPaveMent

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I prefer for people to keep their emotions in their heads because I get easily overstimulated in that regard (being an empath and all). So I'm cautious around sx-doms.

W

WALMART

I'd like an sx-dom partner in life.

I do withdraw quite easily, though. Lots of potential missteps :ninja:

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Its been mentioned before somewhere in this forum about the flow stackings or whatever I think.

So in theory sp/so get along better with so/sx and sx/sp best. While sp/sx pair better with sx/so and so/sp.

Makes sense for me (sp/sx). The sp/sx requires someone to draw them out. They are kind of "stuck" so to speak and less accessible than their social variant counterparts. SP and SX are kinda conflicting.
:cry: Maybe for a sp/sx.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My boyfriend is Sp-dom, so I guess he likes me all right. :laugh:

We have the expected tension between him needing more independence and me needing more intensity/depth. But we also have discussed how it works out that he likes a lot of demonstrated affection but has a hard time giving it, whereas I seem to ooze it but appreciate someone who is less outwardly demonstrative. I also think my e6 overlaps a lot with his Sp and his 9 overlaps a lot with my Sx.

I'd like an sx-dom partner in life.

I do withdraw quite easily, though. Lots of potential missteps :ninja:

One of the best things you can do is let your hypothetical Sx-dom know when you are withdrawing - it's not so much the alone time that is threatening but the potential loss of connection. My SO and I will have "alone" time together; right now we are sitting across from one another and doing separate things on our laptops. He also helps me by letting me know when he needs some time all by himself or to do things with his friends, so I can plan to go drown myself in something else, instead of being left high and dry. The occasional text just recounting something silly that happened while he is away or sharing an inside joke makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, too.