• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multiple Enneagram Subtypes/Instincts Instincts and faces

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I look pretty so/sx. :D We're smiley people.

Tomb1

Each type, wing, and stack has its own physical agency. physical agency is the instinctive truth….same is true in the animal kingdom. Sheep are sheep. Lions are lions. Elephants are elephants...and within each are further distinctions. Mother nature doesn’t kid herself although people can kid themselves about their type for sure. The differences between me and russ hudson’s approach to the enneagram begin here: russ hudson treats types as nurture. rulenumberone: anything goes when it comes to values. Values are reflected in a variety of choices from the avatars people choose to the music they listen to. Lots of people have the values of a type they aren’t mixed in with the instinctive truth of the type they are. Eyes give away the instinctive message even before they open their mouths. it doesn’t make a difference what language they speak…all grist to the mill as instinctive message is not something that a person has any conscious control over. I don’t need to keep an eye out for easy street because when you’re in the know it’s not gambling. I bet on sure things.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
People say I always look happy. My look of disapproval is almost like something out of a cartoon - my top lip pulled up halfway, eyes squinted.

This is so cool though. I always pictured sx to look like a boss ass bitch, like I don't take your crap.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not completely sure of my stacking. Could be either sp/so or so/sp most likely.

Here's a pic of me just for fun. What stacking would you guess?

Sorry, they came out so small when I uploaded them. Double click on them to enlarge.

Jill's Shower, July 2014.jpg

Miller Family Gathering, July 2013, #2.jpg

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I kinda look like the so/sx, or so/sp , definitely an so dom based on those pics.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Sp sx have a more let's dance look
Sx so have a more let's have some fun look
Sp so have a more let's go team look

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] you're in between sx/sp and sp/sx for me according to the baseline pics but your eyes have that frenetic head type anxiety that the composites don't so idk

Starry

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] you're in between sx/sp and sp/sx for me according to the baseline pics but your eyes have that frenetic head type anxiety that the composites don't so idk

Instant gratification is my very favorite! This makes my day that you're here now. Yes, I was totally confused trying to take that photo and it shows slightly more than my normal confused/crazy eyes look. Thank you so much!

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm consistently attracted to the sx stackings, and repulsed by the so stackings.

In terms of my expressions, it tends to lean more towards sx/sp rather than sp/sx. Maybe I am syn-flow.

Starry

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, sp/sx guy is beautiful, I had forgotten.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Aren't these faces just singular expressions? I make more than one expression...

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:huh:

It was a few years back but X and I were wondering if it was unusual to be attracted to your own dominant instinct...do you know?

Well a lot of sx-doms talk about how they can't date anyone who's not also the same way because of the hankering for mutual intensity? I don't know, I've never actually felt that way (except when I was being ignored for boring things haha)

The same guy who made this also made an ideal man composite for me who didn't look like an sx first. Maybe so/sx. I'll upload it once I can find it.

In both sets of composites male and female I find sp/sx most arresting.

Starry

Well a lot of sx-doms talk about how they can't date anyone who's not also the same way because of the hankering for mutual intensity? I don't know, I've never actually felt that way (except when I was being ignored for boring things haha)

The same guy who made this also made an ideal man composite for me who didn't look like an sx first. Maybe so/sx. I'll upload it once I can find it.

In both sets of composites male and female I find sp/sx most arresting.

Of the male composites...based on physical appearance alone...the only two that don't cause me anxiety to look into their eyes are the sx-doms. I mean, I do find them the most attractive but physical attractiveness is so far down on my list of what attracts me I can't even tell you. What attracts me to them is something in the eyes that makes me feel whole...like this is where I belong. I forget how different sxness is though...and how there are degrees of sexual dominance to be taken into consideration.